Wild pigs rule the night in Pakistan capital

pmaitra

Why so much avarice against pigs?

Why don't the Pakistanis use their abundance of AK-47s to hunt them and sell the pork worldwide?

I remember reading an article about Chechens. In that, there was a Chechen hunter who said his occupation was hunting wild boars. He said he did not eat the pork himself because he was a Muslim but he sold them to Orthodox customers. Common sense to make money anyway, but common sense does not prevail when people are ultra-sensitive about religion!

Country flag
free? are they going to give it to us for free?

if they spent their effort hunting down the boar then we should pay for it.
Even better much needed trade and foreign exchange and investment for Pakistan.

pmaitra

On a realistic note, they might as well hand over parts of their territory to the Chinese so that they can hunt the pigs themselves. The Pakistanis like to hand over control of their territory to PRC.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Actually, wild boars are nothing to laugh at. They are a major problem in my parents' village, before I was born.
From the article:

Motivated by hunger, the reviled animals descend each night from neighboring hills to feed on the garbage bins of Islamabad's most exclusive addresses — from high-end hotels to the capital's embassies and even the president's residence.
In the US Russian boars were imported for hunting by the likes of the Vanderbilts. They have become a destructive nuisance in the wild by their digging,

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
At one point the Pakistani army was also called to the rescue and slaughtered 10,000 pigs in a single operation.
Genocide!!! They are killing their own people!!!!!!!! :scared2:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
what did they do slaughtered pigs? did they eat or export it to NATO forces in Afghan...
No... they exported all Paki Pigs to their all-weather friend China whose national food is Pork..... what an irony Pakis only best friend are the biggest pork eaters in the world....match made in heaven.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!

Why don't the Pakistanis use their abundance of AK-47s to hunt them and sell the pork worldwide?

I remember reading an article about Chechens. In that, there was a Chechen hunter who said his occupation was hunting wild boars. He said he did not eat the pork himself because he was a Muslim but he sold them to Orthodox customers. Common sense to make money anyway, but common sense does not prevail when people are ultra-sensitive about religion!
Jews and muslims are not supposed to eat pigs but that doesn't mean they cant touch them or see them.

You are right it is about lacking common sense but i would say anyone following religion already doesn't have an open mind.

p2prada

They have guns, not bullets.

pmaitra

Jews and muslims are not supposed to eat pigs but that doesn't mean they cant touch them or see them.

You are right it is about lacking common sense but i would say anyone following religion already doesn't have an open mind.
You are right. In fact, I recall Yusuf explaining once, that any carnivore (alternatively, sitting on hind legs first) is not to be eaten by Muslims, but that does not mean Muslims don't have dogs and cats as pets or that they don't touch them. As long as they don't eat them, it should be fine.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

Be careful. Wild boars in Pakistan are infested with a worm called "hate India" which makes one absolutely mad and rush to the "heaven" with Chinese AK in the hand and Chinese grenade hung on the chest.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Why waste the meat when they can sell it to starving Africans?

warriorextreme

Country flag
I remember pakistanis beating drums saying there are not wild dogs on streets of pakistan...now here we have something more horrifying :D poor pakistanis always get owned by indians :D

KS

Bye bye DFI
They look like boars..not pigs

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles