WikiLeaks Revelations

venkat

Its quite shocking to hear such a statement from Rahul Gandhi!!! I thought he understood what is India all about!!!! doesn't he know that how many lives of mostly Hindus have been snuffed out in 26/11 and scores of serial bomb blasts perpetrated by ISI through their operatives LeT and IM?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The death toll encompassed all communities.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
I think new lines have been Drawn by Congress and its low on intellect (Dumb to be precise) General Secretary Rahul Baba. I think from now on we can easily give color or religious connotation to "terrorists", as these leaks clearly show the mind-set of Sickular Corrupt congress for the coming elections.

Clearly, even a kid in India knows what is a bigger threat to India i.e LET and Maoists, however, the Congress semi-illiterate (not so intelligent) cub (Read: Rahul Baba) thinks a non-existent "Hindu Terrorist Organization" is a bigger threat to India (and the only crime he can associate this illusive organization is creating unrest with muslims) as compared to "waves after waves" of attack By Islamic Jihadis from across the border in connivance with Indian Muslims; maoists and Chruch of Nagaland being funded by evangelists being not a threat.

I think its high time we shed this superficial skin and get to the cause of terrorism (be it religion or political ideology), and start calling sheep a sheep, as I am sure to please muslims in particular, congress and its stooges will arrest more Sadhus and Sadhvis to create and comfort zone for Islamists to blame everything on Hindus, its one of the most Dangerous precedences.

Its high time Hindus who have been living peacefully and tolerating "Islamic Terrorism" even after 1947 partition and Kashmir (ethnic cleansing), realize the danger the Congress and intellectually unsound (slightly retarded) 40yr old cub rahul baba poses, soon Hindus will be clubbed with Bloodthirsty Islamic Terrorists and Barbaric Leftist/Maoist war mongers, even though Hindus have been at the receiving end of terrorism by every non-dharmic religion and foreign ideology since time immemorial.

It will be a win-win situation for pakistan and Islamic Terrorists in particular, as they will conduct dance of death on Hindus of India, however, on International platforms wretched pakistanis will balme Hindus of India (quoting demented rahul baba), that Hindus are conducting deadly attacks on their kins so as to give a bad name to terrorist mindset deluded pakistanis, all thanks to not so intelligent and low on IQ Rahul baba, who could very well be our next PM if wretched corrupt congress comes back to power!!

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
He has been proved a liar.

Even by the Maharastra Govt which is Congress led.

So who care what he has to say?

pmaitra

Now, third woman who was seduced by WikiLeaks founder emerges

Now, third woman who was seduced by WikiLeaks founder emerges

ANI, Dec 20, 2010, Times of India

LONDON: WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, who is at the centre of sex assault allegations by two women, is said to have seduced a third right from under her boyfriend's nose in Sweden.

Assange, 39, allegedly walked away with the girl, who had arrived with the American journalist, as they all dined together at a Stockholm restaurant.

An American revealed that he had gone out to dinner at Stockholm's Beirut restaurant with the WikiLeaks Swedish co-ordinator, the co-ordinator's girlfriend, and the journalist and his English girlfriend.

The journalist claims Assange ignored him and instead focused intently on his girlfriend, even following her out for a cigarette.

"When they hadn't come back after 45 minutes I went to see what was happening. They were standing very close together a little way down the street, and Julian was whispering in her ear," the Daily Mail quoted him as saying.

He later saw the two walking hand in hand, and when he challenged Assange, "he dropped into a classic fighter's pose, with his fists up".

"Assange seemed to take pleasure in humiliating me," he added.

The incident had taken place just two days before he had sex with Miss A, one of his two accusers, and five days before he bedded the second, Miss W.

Read more: Now, third woman who was seduced by WikiLeaks founder emerges - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...emerges/articleshow/7132818.cms#ixzz18e8C99U4

SHASH2K2

The journalist claims Assange ignored him and instead focused intently on his girlfriend, even following her out for a cigarette.

"When they hadn't come back after 45 minutes I went to see what was happening. They were standing very close together a little way down the street, and Julian was whispering in her ear," the Daily Mail quoted him as saying.

He later saw the two walking hand in hand, and when he challenged Assange, "he dropped into a classic fighter's pose, with his fists up".

"Assange seemed to take pleasure in humiliating me," he added.
It looks like plot of a comedy movie.Probably CIA hired some comedy movies script writers for this conspiracy.

Shilpa.Sharma

Tihar Jail
Banned
Headley had "hatred" towards India: Wikileaks

American-born Lashker-e-Taiba terrorist David Headley, accused of plotting Mumbai terror attack in 2008, had "hatred" towards India and warned that he would stop helping the probe if his admission of guilt was linked to cooperation with New Delhi.

More...

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
^^ Naturally Shilpa. This would have been a news had he been in love with India and still considered such a step. This proves that wherever a Pakistani stays whether in USA, Europe or Africa; the hate against India against our ancient way of life, against our ideology and our concept of existence is ingrained in their genes. Friendship is impossible in our case just as a matter and anti-matter cannot get along with each other.

ejazr

Ambassador
Again, have a look at B. Raman's view on this wiki leaks issue and how he looks at it. B. Raman is known to not mince his words so keep that in mind when you read this.

http://www.southasiaanalysis.org/\papers43\paper4237.html

By B.Raman

An unnecessary political controversy has been created over a diplomatic cable from the US Embassy in New Delhi to the US State Department in Washington DC summarising, inter alia, a discussion on terrorism in India which the US Ambassador Timothy Roemer reportedly had with Rahul Gandhi, the General Secretary of the Congress (I), at a lunch hosted by Prime Minister Manmohan Singh in July last year. It is one of the cables leaked out by WikiLeaks.

2. A careful reading and analysis of Rahul Gandhi's observations as reported in the cable would indicate that the theme of the discussions was about the relative threat faced by India from the Lashkar-e-Toiba (LET), a Pakistani organisation, and indigenous extremist elements belonging to the Hindu as well as Muslim communities. My reading is that Rahul Gandhi had said that the indigenous elements----whether the Indian Muslims who have taken to terrorism or some Hindu elements taking to terrorism--- cause him greater concern than the LET.

3. This is what I have been saying since the Indian Mujahideen (IM) made its appearance in 2007 and since some Hindu elements, angered by what they perceived as the soft policy of the Congress(I) controlled Governments towards Muslim terrorists, took to reprisal terrorism against the Muslims and their places of worship. I have been saying that while we can be ruthless without any qualms of conscience against the LET and other Pakistani jihadi organisations, we cannot be so against our own citizens who take to terrorism---whether they are Hindus or Muslims. We have to be more nuanced in dealing with our indigenous terrorist elements without adding to the anger in the two communities against each other. The LET has been active in India for over 17 years. We are used to dealing with it with no holds barred. The new indigenous elements----Indian Muslims and Hindus--- are of recent origin and it is going to be more difficult to deal with them--- unless we pay attention to the anger in the two communities----- the anger in the Muslim community over perceptions of unfair policies towards their community and the anger in the Hindu community over perceptions of softness towards the Muslim terrorists.

4. I, therefore, do not take serious objection to the views of Rahul Gandhi. However, I wonder whether it was wise on his part to have discussed this with the US Ambassador lest his views be misinterpreted as has happened now following the leak of the cable.

( The writer is Additional Secretary (retd), Cabinet Secretariat, Govt. of India, New Delhi, and, presently, Director, Institute For Topical Studies, Chennai. E-mail: [email protected] )

Last edited:

JBH22

unless we pay attention to the anger in the two communities----- the anger in the Muslim community over perceptions of unfair policies towards their community and the anger in the Hindu community over perceptions of softness towards the Muslim terrorists.
am i mistaken or muslims need to have that feeling of unfairness whether they are in Muslim countries,in Europe or be it in India itself.

prahladh

Respected Member
am i mistaken or muslims need to have that feeling of unfairness whether they are in Muslim countries,in Europe or be it in India itself.
Everyone has that feeling. But only few with strong representatives take it out with their Govt.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Roemer recalls Gandhi saying, "Although there was evidence of some support for Laskar-e-Taiba among certain elements in India's indigenous Muslim community, the bigger threat may be the growth of radicalised Hindu groups, which create religious tensions and political confrontations with the Muslim community."
http://www.ndtv.com/article/wikilea...-controversy-on-hindu-extremism-remarks-73162
Tthe alleged statement as per NDTV is as above.

Mr Raman's analysis is as below

A careful reading and analysis of Rahul Gandhi's observations as reported in the cable would indicate that the theme of the discussions was about the relative threat faced by India from the Lashkar-e-Toiba (LET), a Pakistani organisation, and indigenous extremist elements belonging to the Hindu as well as Muslim communities. My reading is that Rahul Gandhi had said that the indigenous elements----whether the Indian Muslims who have taken to terrorism or some Hindu elements taking to terrorism--- cause him greater concern than the LET.
Indeed, young Gandhi has show concern about all types of terrorism, be it LeT, indigenous Muslim and Hindu terrorism

Careful analysis indicates that young Gandhi feels that Hindu terrorism is a Bigger threat.

I am going by what the English spoken conveys. Much that I want to, yet I fail to find it implying 'Indian Muslims who have taken to terrorism or some Hindu elements taking to terrorism--- cause him greater concern than the LeT'.

The said statement states - some support for Laskar-e-Taiba among certain elements in India's indigenous Muslim community, the bigger threat may be the growth of radicalised Hindu groups, which create religious tensions and political confrontations with the Muslim community.

I am always open to correction over the interpretation. But the English, as I know, does not indicate that the two sentences are congruous.

I admit I was not at the Dinner, nor am I 'in the know' or clairvoyant!

Lastly, I have no axe to grind, except that I am against all types of terrorism and all attempts to divide further our already fractious society and lead the nation into a turmoil.

One has to catch terrorism of all types including Maoist by the horns - and fast.

The clock has already started ticking and there is no time for brownie point toting!

Last edited:

divya

Headley had "hatred" towards India: WikiLeaks

American-born LeT terrorist David Headley, accused of plotting Mumbai terror attack in 2008, had "hatred" towards India and warned that he would stop helping the probe if his admission of guilt was linked to cooperation with New Delhi.

According to a secret U.S. embassy cable made public by WikiLeaks, this was conveyed by FBI Director Robert Mueller during his meeting with Home Minister P. Chidambaram in February this year.

"Noting that the process of Headley's proffer of evidence is nearing a critical stage, Mueller observed that Headley has expressed hatred toward India and may clam up if his guilty plea is tied in any way to cooperation with the Government of India," the leaked cable by categorised as "secret", U.S. envoy to India Timothy Roemer said.

While the Home Minister had said India would not be using the information provided by the U.S. in prosecution of 26/11 Mumbai terror accused including Ajmal Kasab, Mr. Chidambaram, however, made it clear to Mr. Mueller that Indian sleuths had collected information on their own through examination of Headley's computer and emails.

The Home Minister had also insisted on having an access to Headley's spouse, Shaiza, who he said is in Chicago and so Indian investigators can question her on the meaning of her alleged message to Headley that she "saw your graduation."

Headley, accused of plotting the 26/11 Mumbai attacks at the behest of LeT and conspiring to target a Danish newspaper, pleaded guilty to all terror charges before a US court on March 18 this year.

The plea was seen as an attempt by 50-year-old Headley to escape death penalty as he faced six counts of conspiracy involving bombing public places in India, murdering and maiming persons in India and providing material support to foreign terrorist plots and LeT and six counts of aiding and abetting the murder of US citizens in India.

But his plea agreement with federal prosecutors ruled out death penalty and extradition to India, Pakistan and Denmark, provided he cooperates with the government's investigations into terrorist acts. Headley, a Chicago resident, was arrested by FBI's joint terrorism task force on October 3 last year.

Headley had admitted he participated in planning the November 2008 terrorist attacks in Mumbai as well as planning to attack a Danish newspaper later.

A 35-page plea agreement containing a detailed recitation of Headley's participation in terror conspiracies was presented when he changed his plea to guilty.

"By this plea agreement, defendant agrees to enter a voluntary plea of guilty to all counts," said the plea agreement of Headley.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/article965459.ece

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Just give headley to us and his hatred will be gone. We will give him to harayana police

sandeepdg

WikiLeaks lifts veil off New Zealand's bid to block N-deal

NEW DELHI: Could it have been Indian intransigence at WTO negotiations that set up New Zealand's back up to the extent that they were really in no mood to accommodate India's nuclear deal? A 'Wikileaked' cable from the US ambassador in New Zealand suggests that quite apart from New Zealand's non-proliferation concerns, Phil Goff, their disarmament minister, had been "frustrated with India and its adamant refusal to compromise during the recent WTO sessions" and wanted to be "tough" on India.

In 2008, New Zealand surprised India with its spirited opposition to the Indo-US nuclear deal. In the countdown to the last hours in Vienna, when the global nuclear body, Nuclear Suppliers Group (NSG), was voting on the deal, the holdouts were surprisingly firm in their opposition. They were New Zealand, Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Netherlands and Austria. It took much burning of phone lines by US and Indian leaders to get these countries around, leaving China as the main opposer.

When the US ambassador went to convince Phil Goff to support India, the latter laid out five conditions that India would have to fulfil to get New Zealand's support. These were — NSG countries would impose sanctions on India if it ever conducted another nuclear test; India's accession to the IAEA additional protocol should be a condition for supply of nuclear materials to India; India taking measures to restrict transfers of sensitive technology, including enrichment and reprocessing, because New Zealand suspected India of engaging in "nuclear proliferation activities for military purposes".

New Zealand even wanted that "review and reporting mechanism should be put into place, perhaps to occur every two years." Goff's final condition — "If India unilaterally terminates the safeguards agreement, the return of nuclear fuel and supplies should apply to all NSG countries." However, Goff was enough of a realist to say that countries like France and Russia would let commerce trump other considerations.

Needless to add, if these conditions had gone through, India would probably have walked away from the deal. This is a point that is made quite clearly by the US ambassador, citing India's shaky political situation at the time. Mindful of New Zealand's relationship with the US, the envoy quotes Goff, "New Zealand will go into (an NSG meeting) meeting with flexibility but must adhere to its bottom lines. If there is no flexibility on addressing New Zealand's concerns, it would be very difficult for New Zealand to support the deal, said Goff."

The US ambassador observes that since New Zealand was going into elections, and Goff's Labour party was lagging in the polls, it would be political suicide for him to abandon one of their "core policy plank" of non-proliferation. Thus, the subsequent turnaround at the last moment was more than significant.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...s-bid-to-block-N-deal/articleshow/7264281.cms

JayATL

So what was the final outcome and did they vote for it in the end or objected? I know it went through ( the deal), but what was the list of dissenters in the end? and any clue on what 'issues' he mentions as India being adamant, in regards to the WTO ?

Oracle

Nothing new here. We all know NZ was against the nuclear deal. Does not command a separate thread.

sandeepdg

Of course they did, that's why the deal went through, though it was US that made them fall in line, only the Chinese kept objecting till the end.

The WTO issue has been going on for 3 years now, don't you know about that. Here's the main bone of contention:
"that the developed countries have been reluctant to lower their farm subsidies, while the onus has been on developing countries to provide greater market access."

http://wtocentre.iift.ac.in/NewsLetters/NewsLetter_01.pdf

Oracle

Everybody knows that. What are you trying to prove? There is already a dedicated thread for wikileaks, why don't you post it there?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles