WikiLeaks Revelations

Discussion in 'International Politics' started by bhramos, Jul 26, 2010.

1. SHASH2K2

SHASH2K2 New Member

I assume you are one of sanermost among all of us .

Rather than calling him a schizophrenic please counter the legal points that he made. Remember he is the main force behind unearthing 2 G scam.

2. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

Dr Swamy is a loose cannon as per many.

Now, if he slandering shouldn't people take him to court, more so the rich and famous, who have the money an inclination to save their reputation?

I should think so, because that would be what should be done to a slanderer!

Now, if it is not done. then who are we to believe.

Has any rebuttal given about Rahul Gandhi being admitted in the US College on an Italian name, that he was taken in Harvard because of Hinduja's donation quota and then told that he does not make the cut, that he was admitted in St Stephens on the Christian and shooters quote, that he has an Italian citizenship and has not renounced it etc etc?

Quite damning I would say and the Gandhis should take them to court or else it will be taken as the truth!

3. JBH22

JBH22 Senior Member Senior Member

Rahul why open your mouth and clear all doubts that you are a born loser.that bugger has no stature to represent India he's such a mama boy

4. smarterone

smarterone New Member

go file a PIL SHASH2K2 if u believe so much in him. you will know the truth.
    In a country where media even counts how many breaths you take & the opposition accusing you for even your farts, swamy's talks if had ne credence BJP wud have been the first to grab it with both hands and the media wud have the best TRP material for a month. If Sonia's Italian antecedents can be made such an explosive issue y on earth do u think the BJP is silent on swamy's accusations. He also calls Atal Bihari Vajpayee an informer of the British - will you believe that too.

5. JBH22

guys saw that say thanks to congress and cheers

6. SHASH2K2

SHASH2K2 New Member

OK I accept that Vajpayee was a spy and was working against the country. Does that changes the fact that Rahul has Italian password and has not surrendered it ?

7. Ray

Actually, the Indian public is very indifferent to all this shenanigans since all have become immune and conditioned by the awful system that we have and which we can't get rid of.

However, the 2G scam has woken all. It has merely woken all and that is about all.

None have the time or the money to file PILs. In fact, they don't have the time or money or inclination to file cases in the Consumer Courts against spurious products and false advertisement!

At least in the Vajpayee issue, it was rebutted through the media.

The Gandhis should at least do the same.

8. JBH22

Sometimes i wonder how many crores Congress leaders looted from India to place in Swiss coffers

9. youngindian

youngindian Senior Member Senior Member

10. Ray

The more I think about this statement from our 'future PM' as touted by the sycophants of the Congress leadership including men old to be his granddad and better politicians, the more I get disillusioned.

If indeed this Wikileak is correct, then Rajiv Gandhi is not only a twit, he is a twat.

Communalism and terrorism are both disgusting. should be loathed and action taken ruthlessly against it.

Terrorism of all hues is dangerous.

However, to state that Hindus terrorism is the greater danger to India than the Let (that was the question asked by Roemer) is being a twat and indicating that he has no clue about terrorism.

If this statement is true then he is unfit to hold the office of an MP, let alone have dreams of being a PM.

As I see it, sycophancy is a great danger to ensuring the sovereignty of this county too if it leads to kowtowing to foreign powers to appear as very 'intelligent' and in grip of things!

A prized twat!

Even the Americans feel that he is so, if Wikileaks are anything to go by.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2010
  11. hit&run

hit&run Elite Member Elite Member

Sir
    He will get a clue when his Z Plus security will be removed. He will know who is more dangerous LeT or some loony stick stone frustrated hindus.

12. hit&run

double post...what happening?

13. hit&run

double post ...self deleted

14. Ray

It is the Z cat allows such fools to act smart.

They know that it will remain with them for life and will conjure situations to ensure so.

They think they are ordained to rule by birth.

So long as sycophants exist, these families will exist.

It is because of such rotten fish that the regional parties are growing from strength to strength and making this nation weaker for governance. The people of the States are losing faith in National Parties because of such twats.

Raja cocks his snoot at Manmohan and he fiddles like Nero and India burns!

Quo Vadis India?

Last edited: Dec 17, 2010
  15. gogbot

gogbot Regular Member

25% of previous posters don't seem to have read the actual cable , the remaining 75% are likely the same but you have also sidelined the discussion with your own view on UPA and the Ghandi family post Indira.

That line is very similar to something else i read on this thread
    http://www.defenceforum.in/forum/showthread.php?t=17136

None of you seem too unhappy with that assessment made my the Americans ?

Why are you all jumping on RG for doing the same thing.

The entire cable is here
    Don't get me wrong , i ain't a big fan of Rahul for PM.

His foreign is mess , the exact opposite of her grandmother.
    Yhea he did talk about this with foreigners. even if they were his personal views. And even if he is only an MP and not even a minister.

but i do consider his domestic view to be more like his fathers. If that's good or bad i really don't know.
    He is too young and new in politics to be a PM either way.

But why is that discussion getting into this thread ?

16. Ray

Analyse each!

The answer stares in your face!!!!!!

17. Ray

Just as I feared, here starts the dangerous confrontation that can have serious consequence and while the political parties will reap the harvest, the common man will suffer unimaginably.

These politicians and quasi political organisation must learn to be more mature and not so cavalier and irresponsible when they open their mouths to pretend they are very savvy.

BJP RSS Activism

This type of deliberation will once again raise the ghosts of the past that was somewhat lying buried in peace.

Too little and too late and to clichéd to have the desired effect.

Most dangerous is this comment:

Does it mean that the US already has and is planning to entice the young leaders in their bag?

18. sesha_maruthi27

sesha_maruthi27 Senior Member Senior Member

We are still under the foreign rule............

I think this what Mahatma Gandhi fought for. He fought for another foreign rule. Specifically by italians. If he had not stood with Indra to marry Feroz khan, then may be INDIA would have been in a better LEADER'S hand, also Indra gandhi should not have given her leadership to Rajiv, instead she should have given this to her elder son Sanjay gandhi. This would have been better. Due to some mistakes, we the people of INDIA are facing shame and are being given bad names by the foreigners who are ruling us..............

19. gogbot

gogbot Regular Member

the old gaurd is being replaced with new faces.
    who have have different views opinions and ideals.

its obviously an opportunity for anyone to change the status quo.

Yet without determining whether that is a positive or negative shift.

People are jumping to all sorts of conclusions.

So if your a politician under 45 , are more liberal , more open to the idea of greater American relations. Considering most of them were not in politics during the cold war.
    You are all of a sudden an American puppet.

Ray this is delusional. For most of these people they will see a years of politics before they are in any position to make real decisions.
    Just because the Americans try to do something does not mean it has to work.

The Americans said it in the same quote
    This is just change to a system that has relatively been unchanged for a long time.

20. Ray

To feel that the ‘old guard’ are a bunch of nitwits and the ‘young blood’ are the hope would be a trifle naive. Amongst the old guard, there are highly educated people and well versed in the arena of statecraft, having slogged at it through their years.

There is no status quoism in India today. The canvas is changing almost on a yearly basis. And it is the old guard which is at work. Do compare the astuteness of Narashimha Rao with the impetuousness of say, Rajiv Gandhi, who also had dreams of a resurgent India. The comparison would be as incongruous as chalk and cheese.

One does not have to be under 45 to be liberal or be open to having better relation with the US or for that matter, any other country. Narshimha Rao opened up the country to the much vaunted liberalisation for which all and sundry wants to take credit. He opened up ties with Israel and at the same time, ensured that the Middle Eastern countries did not baulk. It is during his time that Iran became India’s close friend. And he started Looking East! And, he was no spring chicken!

No one is jumping to any conclusions.

All one wants is a bit of maturity to understand that no matter how close your friend might be, you don’t take him into your bedroom!

There was no requirement to open one’s heart out to a foreigner.

Do you also support the view of Rahul Gandhi that the so called ‘saffron’ terrorism is a greater threat than LeT?

If it is so, one would surely like to be educated, rather than succumbing to believe someone’s mere gut feeling as the real Gospel Truth!

As far as the American feeling that an influx of new faces will change Indian polity for the better, Omar is a new face. So is Rahul Gandhi. Must I say more?

I sincerely like the US; but from what the US means from the Indian point of view. I daresay anyone thinks that I am a US puppet!

Much that I would like to believe, I just cannot reconcile to your point of view that experience does not count. If it did not, then all CEOs should have been new graduates of B Schools and Premji and others should have been put to pasture long ago.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2010