Wiki also confirmed that China copies

Status
Not open for further replies.

nimo_cn

Country flag
google.in is big enough or the biggest in the world enough to cater our needs.

Every country doesnt necessarily require their own search engines.
Pathetic!

Is that why India has been counting on foreign aircrafts, submarines, tanks, and even rifles? They are good enough to cater the needs of India, so India doesnt necessarily require their own aircrafts, submarines, tanks, and rifles?

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Pathetic!

Is that why India has been counting on foreign aircrafts, submarines, tanks, and even rifles? They are good enough to cater the needs of India, so India doesnt necessarily require their own aircrafts, submarines, tanks, and rifles?
talk about chinese copied product on this thread...

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
A search engine is a search engine. We can get information we need through baidu. Unlike Indians who have no choice but to visit Google.in, I don't have to visit Google.cn.
And whats wrong in visiting Google.in? I could use Yahoo, Bing too. I don't mnd the source as long as its not censored.

And funny that you believe Google(an American company) doesn't monitor you Indians, a country full of people like you is doomed.
Perhaps, but do they have any jurisdiction over us? Can they arrest me for criticizing my or for that matter any other government over social media? Therin lies the difference.

a country full of people like you is doomed.
As opposed to BotLand androids.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Pathetic!

Can't build one on our own, steal it...this might be the mantra morally bankrupt Chibots live by, not us.

prakashbioc

Pathetic!

Yes, we are not genius in reverse engineering as like chinese.

BTW, whats the China's current status of development of stealth attack aircraft? (the stealth copter bombed by US SEALS was already procured by chinese spies) We all know very well, china will develop similar model very soon - of course, with same reverse engineering and then as usual blah blah by chinese people as like genius' ....

Buying from other country is better than copying :lol:

Yatharth Singh

Knowledge is power.
Country flag
by a bunch of Indians who are incapable of building nothing.
umm...Teacher Teacher I want to ask something. In which country was a religion called Buddhism founded and preached and by whom, OUT OF A BUNCH OF INCAPABLE PEOPLE, was it founded ? And one more, which COUNTRY has its largest number of followers today?

Last edited:

Blackwater

You can only copy something you have access to. China never bought any Smerch, how could China copy it? China's developed literally dozens of MLRS systems over the years some of which have been exported to NATO country Turkey (WS-1). For a country that is fielding Aegis-like destroyers en masse and is test-flying a stealth fighter, developing something equivalent to Smerch is a piece of cake. It is possible though that chinese designers might have gotten some design cures from Smerch through photographs or arms exhibitions. Anyway, PHL-03 and Smerch share some superficial similarities, nothing more.
I agree but u have one thing which others dont." Paksitan the smuggler" for decades pak army supply you stolen US, Central Asian and NATO military hardware by hook or by crook. All u have to do is, photocopy, in which u are master.

Remember Babur cruise missile. You don't even bother to change its orange color, u just copied as it is from Tom Hawk

Did u ever think seriously ,Why ur chini products look similar to originals, either military or non military ?

Last edited:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Pathetic!

How much does CCP pay you to come here and troll, because sure as hell an english speaking chinese in China is rare and that to troll and defend China every where proves you yourself are STATE CONTROLED.

The reason you dont use google is not because China is better in IT but due to the need to censor.

Atleast we built our own aircraft carrier before China and now your following us not to mention we are building submarines now, tanks and rifles.

Last edited:

Soorya Dhanush

Come on, tony, are you going to take away the only fun left for our Indian fellows?
Ha ha ha ha very funny....You just have opened my eyes...
The truth is..chinese fellows are so great...great inventors...chinese products are well known for their superior qualities...
you are the master race...you are the world super power....
Maaaaaaaaaaan just kidding ..was practising for April fools day.why cant you wait till april 1. ??? You are so impatient my dear freind......

Soorya Dhanush

umm...Teacher Teacher I want to ask something. In which country was a religion called Buddhism founded and preached and by whom, OUT OF A BUNCH OF INCAPABLE PEOPLE, was it founded ? And one more, which COUNTRY has its largest number of followers today?
who was that monk who was the originator of the kungfu...which he taught chinese mountine tribal people to save themselves from the threat from the chinese tyrents...from where he came ... ??? he came from the nation of incapable people..:taunt:

Param

who was that monk who was the originator of the kungfu...which he taught chinese mountine tribal people to save themselves from the threat from the chinese tyrents...from where he came ... ??? he came from the nation of incapable people..:taunt:
Bodhidharma ....

J20!

Country flag
*rolls eyes* yet another pointless thread. This discussion isn't getting anyone anywhere. What's the point of having a mud slinging match? And to the thread starter, to borrow from a friend of mine *wink* : Remember, anyone can edit wikipedia

Yatharth Singh

Knowledge is power.
Country flag
And many of their scholars and writers travel off the Himalayas to visit here, and write extensively about the nation of incapable people!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles