Why Zaid Hamid is a success in Pakistani Society?

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
^^ The same section can make him a puppet leader to be used as needed.

I predict that he will be a Pakistani leader of some sort in the next few years. Pakistan is inexorably moving in that direction.

They just need to find out what doesn't work for them before finding what does.

Solid Beast

What is this about? I know there is some controversy about this but not aware of this recording.
Here's the guy he used to work for, a convicted false prophet who ended up being killed while in imprisonment (what the hell is up with Pakistan's blasphemy laws anyway? Let crazies pretend they are prophets, don't line up the jails with them ffs). Zaid is heard on the recording during a speech his former master gave. Here is part 1 there are other parts you can find, I just can't find them all right now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEF1...1E598CE4&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=16

So essentially what happens is, initially Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid (full alias) distances himself completely from this guy, denying any relationship and squarely placing the source of this recording and all relating accusations with RAW, Indian disinformation, Mosad covert ops, etc. The guy is a nut but anyways, so then he gets caught defending this guy he was formerly unaware of in this 2nd video, even stating he delivered letters for the man and giving away the fact he is a hardliner Islamocore fundosexual and using divine law (justifying his actions through linkages with the 1st Caliph of Islam Omar as well as the Prophet Himself). Strange, stupid, something out of a soap opera but nonetheless completely blows off the covers on this dude, though SURPRISINGLY he still has the entirety of the nation's youth and middle and upper class in the palm of his hand!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXkZ3dvOscs

Last edited:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Lecture at ICU triggers protest
PESHAWAR: The arrival of noted analyst Zaid Hamid to the Islamia College University here Saturday triggered violence on the university campus as various student organisations staged protest against him while the police baton-charged the angry students and arrested their leaders.

Zaid Hamid, however, managed to deliver lecture at the Takbeer Hall amid protest. The student organisations had joined hands to oppose the lecture by someone they called ‘a controversial scholar’. Later elders of the Amn Tehrik also joined the protestors and delivered speeches.

Police baton-charged the protesting students and arrested 16 of their leaders and senior members. The students were released later in the evening. The students said they had already informed the university administration of their concerns. But the VC told them that the programme had directly been organised by the NWFP governor, who is chancellor of the university.

The protesting students alleged that Zaid Hamid was a controversial scholar, who wanted to create a new sect in Islam. They alleged that he was fanning terrorism under the patronage of some vested interests.

http://www.thenews.com.pk/print1.asp?id=227627

---

From what I could gather. He was given permission by the Governor to address the ICU students and teh principal was unaware of it. And he was given a full VIP protocol with heavy security. Upon the disturbance, which included aerial firing by the students, he headed back to the Governor's house with his VIP motorcade.

Solid Beast

Thanks for the breaking article Singh. You can watch the video of heavily armed policemen shoving around students in this video of Zaid Hamid's most recent lecture here.

Solid Beast

There have been accusations that students were armed and firing at Zaid Hamid but the police here are the only ones armed.

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
He was given permission by the Governor to address the ICU students and teh principal was unaware of it. And he was given a full VIP protocol with heavy security. Upon the disturbance, which included aerial firing by the students, he headed back to the Governor's house with his VIP motorcade.
So the political class is giving "bhaav" to this buffoon! They are pulling the rug from their own feet.

BTW, some here claim he doesn't matter. The way he is going around the universities poisoning young minds (and being facilitated in that), that doesn't appear to be the case.

DaRk WaVe

Zaid Hamid, is not a leader, nor will he ever become one. He is a puppet of a certain quarter of the Pak establishment to turn the public opinion in their favor. Pakistani media is heavily biased and controlled. Infact Pakistan is bombarded with so much propaganda, it is surprising to find sections of society that are non-partisan and objective.
i can use exactly these words for Indian Media :)

red part is exaggeration

DaRk WaVe

So the political class is giving "bhaav" to this buffoon! They are pulling the rug from their own feet.

BTW, some here claim he doesn't matter. The way he is going around the universities poisoning young minds (and being facilitated in that), that doesn't appear to be the case.
he's not succeeding in it, as i said before

^^ The same section can make him a puppet leader to be used as needed.

I predict that he will be a Pakistani leader of some sort in the next few years. Pakistan is inexorably moving in that direction.

They just need to find out what doesn't work for them before finding what does.
Actually that was a nice theory :D

but remember even if he became leader he will be equivalent of Imran Khan :)

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
I have to agree with Singhji. In my observation it is difficult to find an objective Pakistani.

Most go by opinions or even myth rather than facts and most likely can't even differentiate between them. There was an excellent article by a Pakistani writer about some of the most prevalent myths that almost all Pakistanis have to this day.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
i can use exactly these words for Indian Media :)

red part is exaggeration
You are more than welcome to have this view but this thread is not about India. So shall we leave this topic for another thread ?

Succeeding in what, wrt what ? He wants to make Pak a superpower too, apparently.

Why is that ? is it your gut feeling or do you have some logic for the same ?

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador

He is a better demagogue as I said earlier, knowing exactly what the Pakistanis want to hear.

I hope you are right, though. I just don't believe you are.

DaRk WaVe

You are more than welcome to have this view but this thread is not about India. So shall we leave this topic for another thread ?
ok

Succeeding in what, wrt what ? He wants to make Pak a superpower too, apparently.
succeeding in making poisoning minds of Paksitani Youth, as i said before he has not got such a big fan base

Why is that ? is it your gut feeling or do you have some logic for the same ?
Explained in my one of my previous posts i.e.

Let me give you a recent example, Elections were held on Vacant seat in Rawalpindi, Main Candidates were
1) Seikh Rashid, Agenda was was welfare of 'comon man'
2) A candidate from Nawaz Sharif's party, Forget his name lol, agenda was same no America CIA BS
3 & 4) Candidate from PTI(Imran Khan Party) & JI, agenda, talks with taliban, go away america all CIA/Mossad Nexus, Black water, khilafat stuff

Results, Person from Nawaz's party 84K votes, Sheikh Rashid 60K votes & rest of two from PTI & JI 2K & 3K votes respectively, now tell me with all your honesty what do you think?

Even if Zion Hamid became leader he won't have any broad support

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
^^You know the number of "punkhas" he has on his facebook page?

DaRk WaVe

^^You know the number of "punkhas" he has on his facebook page?
hahahahaha, for biggest page its 3,821 fans & for a Group its like 7,203 members, Compared to Page of Mushi 156,096 fans, You can check it :)

correct me if i am wrong

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
I read in a Pakistani article that he has 20000+ fans.

Anyway, I am not going to get into this game of proving that he is making an impact in Pakistan. To me that is obvious.

You feel his impact is limited, I think it is already large and growing. It is more a matter of perceptions now.

Solid Beast

Zaid Hamid has way more fans in Pakistan than Mr. Musharraf who relies mostly on expat sympathy.

DaRk WaVe

I read in a Pakistani article that he has 20000+ fans.

Anyway, I am not going to get into this game of proving that he is making an impact in Pakistan. To me that is obvious.

You feel his impact is limited, I think it is already large and growing. It is more a matter of perceptions now.
oops i was wrong official page has 38,879 fans, He is impacting but it won't be significant :)

I just proved it HOW

I was his fan at one time & so were many, but many of my frioends are like 'Kia bakwas kr rha ha banda',

Last edited:

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
He is all over your media now. Mainstream writers are writing about him. That shows that he is having an impact on the country.

Even Seymore Hersh had to write about him when he wrote his latest article about Pakistan! ;)

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
oops i was wrong official page has 38,879 fans, He is impacting but it won't be significant :)

I just proved it HOW
Did I miss the proof?

Do you mean that Rawalpindi election results?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles