Why was my thread about Henderson Brooks-Bhagat report deleted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jon88

Country flag
Indian history of redrawing maps to steal Chinese land

From The Hindu Archives, we see "the official [Indian] map as on August 15, 1947." This official 1947 Indian map does not include China's Aksai Chin.

From The Hindu Archives, we see "the [new Indian] map in 1950, with the colour wash. The maps were published under the authority of India's Surveyor General, Brigadier G.F. Heaney." This official 1950 Indian map magically claims China's Aksai Chin.

From 1947 to 1950, India decided it would unilaterally redraw the Sino-Indian boundary map and claim Aksai Chin. I like this Indian trick. I think China should redraw its maps Indian-style and claim whatever we want of Indian territory.

The Indians are doing it and we should copy them. If the Indians are shameless, we should become just as shameless. The only way to deal with an aggressive and expansionist neighbor is to use their own dirty trick of redrawing maps (without any relation to history) against them.

Reference: http://www.hindu.com/thehindu/thscrip/print.pl?file=20120713291304400.htm&date=fl2913/&prd=fline&

----------

Indian perfidy causing problems along Sino-Indian border

I intentionally picked the official Indian government maps from 1947 and 1950 in The Hindu Archives.

You Indians refuse to acknowledge the official maps from your own government. This is ridiculous.

Your government has been hiding the truth from the Indian people and that's why you Indian nationalists are all brainwashed.

1. After 50 years, the Indian government refuses to release the archives on the events of 1962. It will show that you Indians are the aggressors.

2. The official Indian government maps from 1947 and 1950 clearly show that India decided to REDRAW them to include China's Aksai Chin between August 15, 1947 and 1950.

3. You Indians also REDREW the map for South Tibet/Arunachal Pradesh to swallow Chinese territory into India. On pre-Independence maps, the Indian border clearly excluded South Tibet (see Global Security map below from 1916-1937 of self-delimited Indian border).

It is Indian perfidy that has been causing problems along the Sino-Indian border.

In the future, there will be a Sino-Indian war when China reclaims the territory that has been stolen by India. I want all of you Indians to know your country is at fault.

----------

Global Security: Arunachal Pradesh "claim is not reflected on pre-Independence maps"

"Arunachal Pradesh...claim is not reflected on pre-Independence maps." Prior to the land-grab of Chinese territory after Indian independence in 1947, Indian maps clearly excluded China's South Tibet/Arunachal Pradesh.

Reference: India-China Border | GlobalSecurity
My point is not this. I personally think that the Chinese is doing exactly the same thing. My point in this thread is about the Indian government lying to it's own people about the 1962 war. India instigated the war but blamed the Chinese. Kept the whole thing under wraps for the last 52 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The3Amigos China auto thread China 332
JaguarWarrior Russian civil aviation thread Europe and Russia 44
JaguarWarrior Russia auto thread Europe and Russia 926
JaguarWarrior Russia Ukraine conflict media thread Europe and Russia 86