Why Tejas Mk2 (MWF) Will Be Important

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
My question is about india security and safety & yes till now we are not giving our focus to our defence . ok i will buy your all arguments but tell me and see how capable we are for 2 front policy right now .

I am not against the R&D but on the name of R&D can we put our safety on risk . No we cant we need 5th gen planes within 3 to 5 years , as you know china has already inducted J20,SU35,S 400 & We are just following.

What will be answer for them .

We should buy few planes from fgfa & rest from our own AMCA we need something to counter china.
China is working on hyper-sonic missile while our bramosh -2 joint venture with Russia is not taking place.

Our iaf need seriously some advance war planes to counter su35, j20 .

Think about future & act now .
I don't think that immediate war is possible with China even in next 10 years given situation. Tensions aren't that high.

The problem left is Pakistan and we are more than enough prepared to take them out. If we don't carry out R&D, when we will? We will keep purchasing more & more expensive toys in upcoming decades too.
China is working on hyper-sonic missile while our bramosh -2 joint venture with Russia is not taking place
I guess military test of India's HSTDV vehicle will take place this year.

As we have gained experience in management of projects after delays of years & decades in such projects and now can be more confident as we have developed a base in these technologies, its better to continue funding these projects and not step back ow after coming this far now.

Making better 4G fighters won't be a challenge now as we have design base now around which a fighter can be designed. And once AMCA prototype takes off in next 5-7 years, there will be a base ready for designing twin engine fighters too.

We can afford to wait for a decade more as an immediate war with PRC is highly unlikely to be around in near future. Though, if we purchase from foreign vendors again, we won't only kill our own projects & send them down the drain for few more decades, legacy will continue and India won't ever strengthen its technological base.
No one is going to research on project if Indian Armed Forces purchase from elsewhere and as much as late you start, later you'll finish.

vayuu1

Country flag
I feel, now iaf is more than willing to collaborate with hal and drdo for mwf and amca and other projects which is so heartening to see, just like Indian navy, this is huge in effort of Indigenisation,yes hal and drdo have been slow but when you are trying to develop in house technologies it takes time, had it not been for ak Anthony's incompetent period along with Congress, I feel by now we would have had not just mk2 in running but also a prototype of amca not to forget we would have been flying couple of squadrons of mk1A, you need to have a willing leadership who is looking forward not pimps of western markets.

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
But Mirage-2000s did & IAF declared Tejas Mark 1(with 1/3rd RCS) to be superior to it in almost all grounds except flight-envelope.
Tejas Mk1 is basically a very good ground attack aircraft & can outpace Mirage in only those rules.
For declaring Tejas close to Mirage 2000, it needs to perform all roles. Roles in Mk1A and improved specifications in Mk2.:)

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
Tejas Mk1 is basically a very good ground attack aircraft & can outpace Mirage in only those rules.
For declaring Tejas close to Mirage 2000, it needs to perform all roles. Roles in Mk1A and improved specifications in Mk2.:)
Tejas mk1 is good in ground role.....and mk1a will be a good interceptor.......tejas mk2 will be mirage2000 ..equivalent or oae of that.........

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Please remind me which Tejas participated the air raid.

It is even more laughable to judge a plane when it is still on the paper.
Hakka Noodles, Tejas has gone FOC this year. With 83 LCA Tejas MK1A on the anvil, we have finally arrived at the aircraft scene. In comparison China can only copy design and they still suck at that!

garg_bharat

Country flag
Hakka Noodles, Tejas has gone FOC this year. With 83 LCA Tejas MK1A on the anvil, we have finally arrived at the aircraft scene. In comparison China can only copy design and they still suck at that!
Tejas may be flying in the West aleady in CAPs. Who knows.
Local weapons are always the first to be tested in battle. This has always been the case.

tejascot

Because tejas jet not deployed on any forward base deployedation r start in this year end
But some lsp,pv are deployed on western front

Sent from my Alfa L using Tapatalk

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Please remind me which Tejas participated the air raid.
What makes you think that had Tejas would have participated in Air Raid instead of Mirage 2000, Chinese systems would have stopped it?
It's better than gripen e ,f16 View attachment 34683View attachment 34684View attachment 34685View attachment 34686

Mk2 shall definately be better than F 16 in many aspects and match Gripen E. It will surpass Gripen E in terms of Higher T/W ratio due to low weight and higher power engine. It should easily Match Gripen E in electronics i.e Radar, EW and others. I had compared Old design of Mk2 with Gripen c/d and it had rocked the net because of its only one of its kind article. Since Tejas Mk2 specifications are out now and Gripen E is flying now, it is the time to compare Tejas Mk2 with Gripen E. Let me have some time. I will compare both.

tejascot

(*_*) tejas mk2 mca weight aircraft
( ´Д`)=3 J20 jet heavy weight aircraft

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
Because tejas jet not deployed on any forward base deployedation r start in this year end
But some lsp,pv are deployed on western front

What lsp and pv are deployed in Western Front...........
....do u have any source

Global Defence

New threads

Articles