Why Sri Lanka should not sign the Economic and Tecchnology Co-operative Agreement (ETCA) with India

AnantS

Country flag
You think you f*cked us? LOL. India deliberately looked other way? What a bunch of BS. India couldn't do anything with MR. That was the truth. You people had to chase him away ultimately. But he will be back again. So until then enjoy the freedom.

Some people say Sri Lanka can't do anything to India and you say Sri Lanka can hurt India. What is this nonsense. You think Sri Lanka is more powerful than India?
Yep we did! Ask your govt. But it was mild in comparison to what we did to Pakis, we dismembered and disrobed them publicly in front of world

India fought against its own creation simply because Lankan president feigned friendship and India foolishly accepted it. For India is easy to foment trouble if it wants, How Lanka is troubling India is by inviting China in India's security zone. Chinese nuke subs in IOR region hosted by lanka is being watched carefully. Lanka is trying to use same old strategy as it tried earlier with America in place of China, would not be taken lightly by India. You yourself know the earlier results, how it went for your country.

But India chooses not too for now, because Sri Lankans is overall friendly country. India thinks it can explain its sensitivities to Lanka, and Lanka will try to soothe things over. Now any country has its share of cunts and loons. They cant dictate or foreign policy. So for minuscule hardliners , chinese bootlickers, we will not spoil our overall relations with friendly Lanka. As I said most of Indians find Lankans friendly and vice versa. Personally met some decent lankan folks and made friends in US. They agreed it was mess created by blinked Lankan Govt policies and sincerely wanted to patch things up with Tamils. And we Indians say, more power to these folks.

Last edited:

HeinzGud

Country flag
Can you elaborate on your point? Your cultural bases.
No
Your developmental bases.
No, you were aided.
Your origin.
No, it's proved in archeology that humans first stepped on India and much later on Ceylon.
Sinhalese have a distinct culture. It's not found anywhere else but in this island. Sure it has borrowed from North and South India. But it's unique culture.

I don't understand what you meant by "aided"?

No one is arguing about how humans came into Sri Lanka. It's too obvious.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Do you know we sacked Madurai once. Read history book.
You sacked.
So, you are simply taking our kings apart from us and making Ceylon a different land despite of fact that they were originated from India?
Because People went to Sri Lanka from India.
If there is nothing much to do why coming back? Want to get beaten again?
Beat us please. :rotflmao:
Let's see if single millimeter square of your country will remain on map.
Cholas never controlled the entire island my man. Don't take Wikipedia literally.
So, you think rest of kings were originated from Sri Lanka?
:facepalm:
What BS you are ranting here to justify genocide of your country (I mean fake country).

Last edited:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Sinhalese have a distinct culture. It's not found anywhere else but in this island. Sure it has borrowed from North and South India. But it's unique culture.
Mixture of cultures makes always outcome unique.
Otherwise, European Aryans and Indian Aryans had no difference.
I don't understand what you meant by "aided"?
You were talking about your development. So, I was reminding about our funding.
No one is arguing about how humans came into Sri Lanka. It's too obvious.
Means you agree India is origin of Ceylon.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
That's your opinion.
Yep
I didn't say anything about Sri Lanka. It was you that got butt hurt about us. Pathetic.
Then, whom you were referring to?
China, Russia or USA? :D
By the way, more pathetic and funny thing is that you this k we got butthurt from you!!
Man we are enjoying it.
Tomorrow, I found a Bangladeshi who thinks BD can wipe out India from map .
Small neighbors have got too much sensationalism about India
Don't you?
:biggrin2:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
@Indian Members

Guys, let's leave troll. :D
We can't influence government decisions. Happenings in next few years will bring reality in front of us.

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
Sri Lanka has survived for the past 50 years without any economic integration with India. So why do we need it now?
Simply putting it, you don't need it if you wish to remain an inconsequential nation with the GDP of a large city .If you want to grow beyond that to a nation which actually carries some weight in the world, well integration into an economy which all economic analysis presents as the third largest global power by 2030 is the only way.

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
No Ethiopia is the origin of humans.
Actually recent research indicates that various sub species of humans arose in different areas. The Homo Sapiens from the rift valley in Ethiopia was most dominant and slowly subsumed all other sub species. Modern man carries a mix of the DNA of all these sub species.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Yeah what happened in 1971? Come one tell us a little. South Indians don't even have a p**sy. If they did they should have separated from Indian union long ago. Sri Lanka has no time for failures.
Why would South India be separated from Indian union?

AnantS

Country flag
I ask a counter question. Why should South need to be integrated into Indian union?
It has the same answer, why Sri-lanka be not divided into ethnic communities, tribes nation states.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Moreover, Sri Lanka never tried to finger India. Sri Lanka knows her capacity within the subcontinent. You people should study more about what happened before commenting here. Refueling the Paki aircraft has nothing to do with Indian help on LTTE.
Refueling Pakistani planes during 1971 war was fingering with us.

But now past is past lets look for the way forward.

HeinzGud

Country flag
Why would srilanka be a single nation, why not Tamil dominated regions be a new nation?
Because Tamils don't have a historical homeland in Sri Lanka. But they have a one in Tamilnadu. That's what bothering me.

HeinzGud

Country flag
It has the same answer, why Sri-lanka be not divided into ethnic communities, tribes nation states.
Because Sri Lanka don't have ethnic divisions like in India. Sri Lanka is only a historical homeland of Sinhalese.

AnantS

Country flag
Because Tamils don't have a historical homeland in Sri Lanka. But they have a one in Tamilnadu. That's what bothering me.
They do, They have bee living for more than 100 years. If it werent Sinhalese wont have right over Island too. Maybe only tribes like Vedda would have rights over Island. Considering some genetic studies show that Sinhalese originated from Kalinga area.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles