Why so much pakistan and muslim bashing on this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

honeybadger

Off topic, abusive comments and bad language are not entertained in this forum.
But one could not stop calling a spade a spade just to have some international viewers clap at it. While we're being bled by thousand cuts gradually, sometimes it is difficult to put on a soft and silky face. There is nothing more to it.

Regards,
Virendra
I am not asking to 'love' pakistani .. or use any sugary term, am just asking for good behaviour that befits a forum of a respectable country.
You are a moderator? wow...

btw, I am not talking about individuals, am talking about overall atmosphere.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
@Bangalorean ... what pakistanis do is their problem.. not all pakistanis think like you said.. and there are enough Indians with 'India is supaaa pawaaaa' complex.
We should introspect and try to be better than them, not match the worst among them.
No, your question was "why do so many Indians hate Pakistan". Well, here is something for you to introspect on:

It was the ancestors of present-day Pakistanis who wailed, ranted and moaned for a separate country and for partition, on the grounds that they could not live with Hindus. They caused the deaths of close to a million people with their actions.

They initiated all wars and all terrorism. The Indo-Pak border fence was set up by India, at India's cost. Pakis were opposed to the fence from the beginning and even tried to obstruct its construction very often. Why? They shelter our most wanted criminals, cause bombs to go off in our major cities, breed hate for our nation and our religion in their madrassas.

When an entire nation tries to give you "so much pain", they can expect to be hated.

Mod: Edited:

Last edited by a moderator:

honeybadger

No, your question was "why do so many Indians hate Pakistan". Well, here is something for you to introspect on:

It was the ancestors of present-day Pakistanis who wailed, ranted and moaned for a separate country and for partition, on the grounds that they could not live with Hindus. They caused the deaths of close to a million people with their actions.

They initiated all wars and all terrorism. The Indo-Pak border fence was set up by India, at India's cost. Pakis were opposed to the fence from the beginning and even tried to obstruct its construction very often. Why? They shelter our most wanted criminals, cause bombs to go off in our major cities, breed hate for our nation and our religion in their madrassas.

When an entire nation tries to give you "so much pain", they can expect to be hated.

Mod: Edited:
Pakistanis have reasons to hate us, the same way we got reason to hate them. I am appaled by the level of hatred shown by us.

The death during partition was unfortunate, we take blame for some of the killing too and its time we move on.
I can show plenty of reason why a pakistani will hate us. But strangely they dont, as much I we do.

DEJAVU

To Indians, Pakistan is a terror sponsoring nation and its natural for Indians to abuse Pakistan and Pakistanis. Pakistan being a muslim majority nation, abusing of Pakistanis comes across as abusing of muslims. So it can't be helped.

Paki = Pure. So its not abusive. May be Pakistanis should be called Napakis = impure ;)
This guy is a moderator.
AHHHH..
Hope you will not banned me for this..

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
It is an offensive word nevertheless ..
Indians and pakistanis are different races ?

We cant be racist to people of our race, thus paki is not racist.
And yeah, an additional point here.

Just read the Paki posts on this forum such as by Farhaan. They are basically the same people as us, but they try to insist that they are the descendants of invaders and Arabs and Central Asians. Complete denial of history and their own heritage is the hallmark of a Paki.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
I can show plenty of reason why a pakistani will hate us. But strangely they dont, as much I we do.
These sort of posts are irritating, to say the least. You will be taken less and less seriously by the rest of us (including me), with each such line of nonsense that you type.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
These sort of posts are irritating, to say the least. You will be taken less and less seriously by the rest of us (including me), with each such line of nonsense that you type.
His posts are reeking of Pakistaniyat.

honeybadger

I can tell you why I think they hate us less. I have visited their prominent newspaper 'dawn' .. their defence forums, watched their tv on youtube. Surely some of them are full of hatred, but when I compare that with the percentage of people talking hateful things on 'times of India', 'rediff' you will see our percentage is way higher.

At least a moderated forum like this should be better than youtube, ToI or rediff.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
lol toi and rediff, both are filled with trolls

no sane person would take them seriously

honeybadger

His posts are reeking of Pakistaniyat.
what is pakistaniyat?

Kindly stop trying to label me xyz. Do you disagree with my observation? It does not matter who I am.
If I say I am Indian you will call me congressi type / aman ki asha type.. if I say I am south Indian you will say I did not see the horror of islamic imperialism, if I say I am punjabi you will say oh you got so much love why dont you join them, if I say I am from bengal, you will say pakistani are different from bangladeshi...

Whatever i say, you will always have a label and a reason.

honeybadger

lol toi and rediff, both are filled with trolls

no sane person would take them seriously
well then.. show me a good site where they have less trolls, NDTV?

Anyway, this site is moderated, why should it be like ToI. Dont you think Indians deserve better.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
I can tell you why I think they hate us less. I have visited their prominent newspaper 'dawn' .. their defence forums, watched their tv on youtube. Surely some of them are full of hatred, but when I compare that with the percentage of people talking hateful things on 'times of India', 'rediff' you will see our percentage is way higher.

At least a moderated forum like this should be better than youtube, ToI or rediff.
This smacks of lack of basic logic and reasoning.

Could this be because our population is 6 times theirs? Could this be because there are just a much larger number of English-educated Indians? We have a higher level of literacy, a higher level of English literacy and a much higher level of internet penetration?

And you go by absolute number of comments? And Dawn? Have you visited their Urdu media and seen the comments there? Is Dawn as popular is Pakhanastan as ToI is in India? Some logic, please!

honeybadger

This smacks of lack of basic logic and reasoning.

Could this be because our population is 6 times theirs? Could this be because there are just a much larger number of English-educated Indians? We have a higher level of literacy, a higher level of English literacy and a much higher level of internet penetration?

And you go by absolute number of comments? And Dawn? Have you visited their Urdu media and seen the comments there? Is Dawn as popular is Pakhanastan as ToI is in India? Some logic, please!
Fair enough... I agree we got more semiliterate, lower middle class , reactionalry, jingoistic, full of themselves population than them. But at least this forum is moderated and supposed to be better.

I would like to know from a mod what is the percentage of international member on this forum, and are they doing anything to improve it.
I know forum like this will have its own share of trolls, I am looking for some sane posters and posts. Cant find many.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
does it not confirm what I was saying, people here are full of hatred to pakistanis. This forum loses respect from international community if you dont maintain behaviour and post youtube type comments.
The members on this international forum are much controlled if compared it with the Terrorist/ISI funded paki forums spreading false propaganda.

You have just joined and came to the real aukaat instantly blaming this international forum since Paki LIES are exposed here.

Now we don't need any introduction from you since we got it from some of your initial posts.Now it's confirmed that you are a terrorist or a terrorist sympathizer.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Fair enough... I agree we got more semiliterate, lower middle class , reactionalry, jingoistic, full of themselves population than them. But at least this forum is moderated and supposed to be better.
Very clever - using my well-reasoned post as a negative point: "semi literate reactionary jingiostic full of themselves". LOL. The Paki lower middle class is all about bombings and terrorism and international conspiracy theories. Much rather have jingos than such a population.

honeybadger

The members on this international forum are much controlled if compared it with the Terrorist/ISI funded paki forums spreading false propaganda.

You have just joined and came to the real aukaat instantly blaming this international forum since Paki LIES are exposed here.

Now we don't need any introduction from you since we got it from some of your initial posts.Now it's confirmed that you are a terrorist or a terrorist sympathizer.
you are a seniour member? Kindly stop writing in bold red color. I disagree, I am not a terrorist or a terrorist sympathizer. lolz.

honeybadger

Very clever - using my well-reasoned post as a negative point: "semi literate reactionary jingiostic full of themselves". LOL. The Paki lower middle class is all about bombings and terrorism and international conspiracy theories. Much rather have jingos than such a population.
Are we competing to the bottom? Their lower middle class has terrorism (actually from poor not lower middle class) because there is soembody to fund it and govt turns a blind eye. We dont have the situation.
The level of hatred is same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles