Why so much pakistan and muslim bashing on this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

honeybadger

I joined only recently and I observed a large number of posts which are full of hatred towards pakistanis and sometimes muslims.
Why do mods tolerate this behaviour. Also 'paki' is an abusive word, it should be in banned list of words.

PS : I am not aman ki asha type / hippy / communist .

Last edited:

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
To Indians, Pakistan is a terror sponsoring nation and its natural for Indians to abuse Pakistan and Pakistanis. Pakistan being a muslim majority nation, abusing of Pakistanis comes across as abusing of muslims. So it can't be helped.

Paki = Pure. So its not abusive. May be Pakistanis should be called Napakis = impure ;)

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Is it beyond your imagination that a non pakistani can observe and say it?
Nope. But Aman ka Tamasha types are at the same level of degeneracy as Pakis...sorry, Pakistanis.

May be you are used to it, like the smell in a room, once you are in for sometimes, you dont feel it anymore.
Yes.

honeybadger

To Indians, Pakistan is a terror sponsoring nation and its natural for Indians to abuse Pakistan and Pakistanis. Pakistan being a muslim majority nation, abusing of Pakistanis comes across as abusing of muslims. So it can't be helped.

Paki = Pure. So its not abusive. May be Pakistanis should be called Napakis = impure ;)
Its natural for Indians to abuse pakistanis? Do you realize how bad we look to others.
Paki is a known abusive word, and forums like this should not tolerate such words here.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
I joined only recently and I observed a large number of posts which are full of hatred towards pakistanis and sometimes muslims.
Why do mods tolerate this behaviour. Also 'paki' is an abusive word, it should be in banned list of words.

How about YOU introduce yourself first since many here would automatically think you are a PAKI.

Twinblade

Country flag
Paki is a known abusive word, and forums like this should not tolerate such words here.
In UK and Canada, yes, anywhere else, no. It doesn't have the racist connotations anywhere else in the world. If 'Paki' is racist, so is calling Australians Aussie and South Africans Saffer.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Ok, first, let us come to the Paki word. "Paki" is an abusive term only in the UK. And just because the society in one island in one corner of the world considers it abusive, does not make it universal. "******" or "negro" are very abusive terms in the USA. But an Indian using the "negro" word in India would not be considered abusive.

Lots of Pakis use the word "paki" as shorthand to refer to themselves or their countrymen. This has been debated often on DFI. I see nothing wrong with calling Pakis, Pakis.

honeybadger

Ok, first, let us come to the Paki word. "Paki" is an abusive term only in the UK. And just because the society in one island in one corner of the world considers it abusive, does not make it universal. "******" or "negro" are very abusive terms in the USA. But an Indian using the "negro" word in India would not be considered abusive.

Lots of Pakis use the word "paki" as shorthand to refer to themselves or their countrymen. This has been debated often on DFI. I see nothing wrong with calling Pakis, Pakis.
negro is not racial term '******' .. 'nigga' are...
This forum is visited by people from all over the world, and most people know paki is derogatory term. Show me a single quote or instance where a non brit referred to pakistani as paki (in interview or writing etc).

Most pakistanis know it now, so its better to ban this word.

honeybadger

In UK and Canada, yes, anywhere else, no. It doesn't have the racist connotations anywhere else in the world. If 'Paki' is racist, so is calling Australians Aussie and South Africans Saffer.
aussie is not a racist word... at least to my knowledge...

honeybadger

How about YOU introduce yourself first since many here would automatically think you are a PAKI.
does it not confirm what I was saying, people here are full of hatred to pakistanis. This forum loses respect from international community if you dont maintain behaviour and post youtube type comments.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Paki is not allowed on this forum, nor is the word -----y.

Does it require an explanation why there is Paki bashing?

You maybe the type who is Mani Shankar type that dialogue 'must be uninterrupted and uninterruptible'.

But then all are not armchair, air conditioned idiots like Mani Shankar.

We care for those who are beheaded and killed on the frontiers and who stand vigil so that we can have a good night sleep.

Is it a treacherous act to stand vigil so that we can have a good night sleep or allow them to die while we say business as usual?

Think that over!

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
There was a big debate here a few years ago.

Paki has negative connotations only if used by Brits to refer to brown people in the UK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Coming to "Pakistan bashing" - if there is one thing that all members on this board can agree upon, it is that Pakis certainly could do with some good bashing!

The average Paki has a groundless superiority complex. Even after being beaten hollow in every war, every economic indicator, every social indicator - Pakis continue the same arrogance that they have had since their birth as a nation 66 years back. They used to boast that "1 paki - 10 Indians", and have this thing about "short and dark Indians", and how they are the "true martial race".

Of course, all this is a load of bollocks - but these things are so deeply ingrained in the Paki mind, that they have this feeling that they are a "superior race" in spite of every indication to the contrary. Every Paki, from the smallest kid to the oldest man, shares these thoughts. These thoughts that the Pakis have, were the basic reason for their discrimination and horrible treatment of Bangladeshis (East Pakis), which resulted in the greatest crimes on humanity after WW2. Pakis are intrinsically racist, and they are classic bullies/cowards. That is in their nature.

@bennedose can explain this in greater detail when he sees this thread.

Now, Pakis sponsor terrorism in India. Have you forgotten Punjab, Kashmir (still ongoing)? They sponsor bomb blasts and carnage inside India. Every war with India so far, has been initiated by the Pakis (and they launched new wars in spite of being beaten back every time). While we Indians try to be secular and fair, Pakis have decimated their minorities and continue to do so. Their textbooks preach hatred against India and Hindus. Pakis smuggle narcotics into India, constantly sponsor terror, smuggle in fake currency, give shelter to India's most wanted criminals, and so on.

In light of the above, tell me one good reason why we should not hate Pakis.

Last edited by a moderator:

honeybadger

Paki is not allowed on this forum, nor is the word -----y.

Does it require an explanation why there is Paki bashing?

You maybe the type who is Mani Shankar type that dialogue 'must be uninterrupted and uninterruptible'.

But then all are not armchair, air conditioned idiots like Mani Shankar.

We care for those who are beheaded and killed on the frontiers and who stand vigil so that we can have a good night sleep.

Is it a treacherous act to stand vigil so that we can have a good night sleep or allow them to die while we say business as usual?

Think that over!
mani talks about politics, I am talking about ordinary people. Why should ordinary Indians be full of hate and rage, that burns us from within.

If a jawan dies from our side, so it does from theirs. We say pakistanis are full of hatred towards Indians, are we not doing the same. Going around in internet and posting awful comments about pakistanis and muslims everywhere. Does it not show us as intolerant people.

Standing visil is different from using abusive language in a defence forum. This loses respectability like I said, and will not attract international members.
Do you want to just talk among yourselves and keep saying ..'dude, are we not awsome' ... 'Indians are the best'...
Having a discussion with outsider will open up Indian mind to the world, now its closed and too much group thinking going on here.

Last edited:

honeybadger

@Bangalorean ... what pakistanis do is their problem.. not all pakistanis think like you said.. and there are enough Indians with 'India is supaaa pawaaaa' complex.
We should introspect and try to be better than them, not match the worst among them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
does it not confirm what I was saying, people here are full of hatred to pakistanis. This forum loses respect from international community if you dont maintain behaviour and post youtube type comments.
Off topic, abusive comments and bad language are not entertained in this forum.
But one could not stop calling a spade a spade just to have some international viewers clap at it. While we're being bled by thousand cuts gradually, sometimes it is difficult to put on a soft and silky face. There is nothing more to it.

Regards,
Virendra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles