Why so many Indian members in Pakistan forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Ajay, as far as this forum is concerned, we are maintaining a very strict policy against baiting, trolling, abusive language, personal attacks etc.
This is a forum with a difference. Our intention here is to make it a global forum with an indian touch.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
Ajay, as far as this forum is concerned, we are maintaining a very strict policy against baiting, trolling, abusive language, personal attacks etc.
This is a forum with a difference. Our intention here is to make it a global forum with an indian touch.
adding to what yusuf has said, as a rule the staff members closely work with members who are seen as trouble makers. not everyone who joins has the intentions of trolling, but with their past experience on various forums they tend to follow the same here since they perceive us just like others so there are problems but those can be sorted out amicably.

i can vouch for a fact that a lot of members who were seen as trouble makers have changed their posting habits, and even when they are warned officially, we keep a contact with them via PMs and try and work out a solution where the whole situation is dealt with compassionately.

putting a ban on someone is the lest thought out solution to a problem on DFI, and this extreme step is taken only when the other is not ready to listen and thankfully so far we have had our foreign members who are always ready to cooperate with us.

IBM

I think it is good to have ppl on def.pk interacting with them made me think of them as humans not Indians.
However, I started hating India again when i joined Def.in after reading articles about Pakistan which are absolutely not true, Indian refusing to acknowledge anything written by a Pakistani calling it typical Pakistani Mentality and Indian making fun of things like planting trees.

Same thing happening in pakdef. mate. you banned all Indian who want to argue with u on any topic.you can't say that pak memebers r saint . pak memebers do worse with indian memeber in pakdef than we do here. Clear example is that u r not banned here so far. On the other hand if i wrote same thing in pakdefence i would have banned by now... so enjoy ur stay here

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
guys,

please limit this discussion to Why so many Indian members in Pakistan forums? and to DFI. we are not interested in knowing in anyway which forum does what and what not. it is their prerogative of what they want to do and least that be a point of discussion and no individual forum to be discussed on DFI other than DFI it self.

thanks

shravan

Why so many Indian members in Pakistan forums?

I am a member there and i like the trends over there.

Few months back they were all cursing the Drone Attacks and now they are really happy about it. Now no one is complaining about the civilian deaths.

The latest trend over there is to call the Bad Taliban's as Indians...:)

I just love to spend my time over there....;)

J

John

the fact is i think many Indians are on PAk forum coz deep inside we're amazed at two countries which have so much in common and yet are a world apart. I think
Indians feel some sort of an attachment, we as Indians know Pak was born out of India, like every mother, we still care for Pak.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
John, India has moved on. Pakistan is not our child.

J

John

well children grow up and move out everyday bro but to a mother a child will always remain her child no matter how old. Remember Vaastav when Sanjay got shot by his own mother, we too have the ability to do so. When a child crosses a line, mother will always discipline him, India has disciplined PAk 3 times, but motherly nature is forgiving, India is forgiving, doesn't mean we forget, India as a mother just watches and hopes the child realizes the folly of his/her actions. Hate and love are emotions of the heart and hence any decision India takes regarding Pak is a decision of the heart.

johnee

IMHO, Indians join Pakistan forums after reading a lot of negative stuff about India. Most Indian posters hope to set the record straight. That is to say, they take the bait of those Pakistani forums and fall for the trap. Then there is also a curiosity factor of wanting to know what exactly do Pakistanis think or say, how it would be to interact with them. Curiosity about rival.

Also, since an Indian would be on a hostile turf, it would be challenging task that motivates some to join Pakistani forums. Those guys think joining Indian forum would be a waste of time since there is no arguement(excitement) because all Indians would anyway agree on most things(this is not a fact though).

Lastly, many Indians who join Pakistani forums happen to be same guys who were banned previously. They just persist. It also gives them additional satisfaction of fooling those guys who banned them. Thus, the membership looks bigger than it actually is.

PS: I dont think any Indian really cares for Pakistan deep inside.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
John grow up. Once again we have nothing to do with Pakistan. Move on.

p2prada

I don't see the point in this thread. What an individual does is his own choice. If he likes Pakistani forums, so what?

We just love to interfere in everybody's lives.

advaita

When you land in ------- most links are open for at least reading, then understanding and eventually replying (replying after of course registration)

When you land in defenceforum.in most links are marked "private" and the cycle never even gets started.

Infact i took registration in ----- before coming eventually to def.in.

They also post some pretty pungent stuff. Just recently there was somthing about Babu Bajrangi (very inflamatory stuff) as if Pakistan and Non-Indian Muslims are all Pak.

The fascination is more akin to that of a horror flick at night then to anything serious. What can be serious between two third world countries except the possibility of horror.

bhramos

Country flag
yes boss they call us Bhindians.
but what does that F####g word means?
i have read so many times.
ok why r banned in MP.net?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles