Why Pakistan bombing their own country?

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
Do you consider grave worship to be shirk ? If yes then you are calling a majority of Indian muslims kuffar.
Most Indian muslims are grave worshipers??

People are actually showing their displeasure with the wahabbi/salafi islamists whose ideology is a major driver of terrorism worldwide. Forumers here also make fun of extremists of other religious/political beliefs etc. you obviously don't peruse the other sections.
Yes but his comments are not deleted my reply are :) . And trust me no one is showing any displeasure with the Wahabhis. USA Britian India Pakistan all are dealing with the Saudis :)

If an idiot decides to support Pakistan just because of an internet discussion, then you guys deserve him/her.
PS: After Indian performance in England, I dont' think any Indian would be supporting Indian team either.

PPS: Most Indian or Pakistani origin English subjects support their country of origin against England.
:) should this be discussed on "why Pakistanis are bombing their country" .

Mai karo tu sala character dhela hai :) :p

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Most Indian muslims are grave worshipers??
Majority afaik are Barelvi.

Yes but his comments are not deleted my reply are :) .

I suggest you start using ignore button, and/or start reporting posts.

And trust me no one is showing any displeasure with the Wahabhis. USA Britian India Pakistan all are dealing with the Saudis :)
Because they are rich and have oil. If you guys were rich and had oil, people would be sucking upto you too.

:) should this be discussed on "why Pakistanis are bombing their country" .

Mai karo tu sala character dhela hai :) :p
A lot of threads go tangentially. If you don't retort that line of questioning will die.

You ought not to attend every argument you are invited too. :)

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
Singh I do that but kabhi kabhi control nahi hota :)

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
I suggest that we have a sticky dedicated thread where we can ask @musalman all our doubts and questions about Islam. He can answer them there. This will help genuine questioners like me who want to gain knowledge.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jagdish58

@musalman can you explain why PAF is used to strike the tribal belt?? is this not overkill

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
I suggest that we have a sticky dedicated thread where we can ask @musalman all our doubts and questions about Islam. He can answer them there. This will help genuine questioners like me who want to gain knowledge.
I am not a scholar dude.

@musalman can you explain why PAF is used to strike the tribal belt?? is this not overkill
May be it is. How can I tell you the reason :) Try google, my be some journalist may have asked this question to ISPR

Jagdish58

I am not a scholar dude.

May be it is. How can I tell you the reason :) Try google, my be some journalist may have asked this question to ISPR
Why there is no protest from you people because airstrike will kill many innocents , there is uproar only when Isreal bomb Gaza why?? hence you people are no saints and have history of killing in genocide like in east pakistan

Topic is pakistan boming their own country , why use of Air strike on own country men???

fyodor

Country flag
Why there is no protest from you people because airstrike will kill many innocents , there is uproar only when Isreal bomb Gaza why?? hence you people are no saints and have history of killing in genocide like in east pakistan

Topic is pakistan boming their own country , why use of Air strike on own country men???
Here's the answer:

Muslims consider killing kaafirs a virtue because:
1) Mohammed did that his whole life.
2) Non believers or other religion people don't believe in allah and his teachings so they are subhumans.
3) Its a momin's duty to rid the world of this subhumans using either conversion or if they refuse then special tax(jajiya) or death. Any way a non-muslim CANNOT have all the rights a muslim will have in an Islamic country.
4) If a momin fullfills this duty he is promised to enjoy in heaven 72(exact number is disputed, it can be less/more) virgins and rivers flowing with wine, all acts which are prohibited by Islam on earth is allowed in heaven.
5) If a momin betrays Islam or doesn't fullfill their duty then they will burn in hell forever.

Hence Allah and his apostle have engineered a system which creates a never ending us vs them conflict. That's why ISIS,Al Qaeda,Taliban et. all are never going to vanish. If they are crushed then new organizations will arise with new names.

The 5 points I have raised can never be doubted by any mullahs as any islamic scholar will concur that. Although some say it openly and some say it in hogwash manner.
@musalman

Jagdish58

Here's the answer:

Muslims consider killing kaafirs a virtue because:
1) Mohammed did that his whole life.
2) Non believers or other religion people don't believe in allah and his teachings so they are subhumans.
3) Its a momin's duty to rid the world of this subhumans using either conversion or if they refuse then special tax(jajiya) or death. Any way a non-muslim CANNOT have all the rights a muslim will have in an Islamic country.
4) If a momin fullfills this duty he is promised to enjoy in heaven 72(exact number is disputed, it can be less/more) virgins and rivers flowing with wine, all acts which are prohibited by Islam on earth is allowed in heaven.
5) If a momin betrays Islam or doesn't fullfill their duty then they will burn in hell forever.

Hence Allah and his apostle have engineered a system which creates a never ending us vs them conflict. That's why ISIS,Al Qaeda,Taliban et. all are never going to vanish. If they are crushed then new organizations will arise with new names.

The 5 points I have raised can never be doubted by any mullahs as any islamic scholar will concur that. Although some say it openly and some say it in hogwash manner.
@musalman
Yes agreed but i don't understand these people say they are soldiers of allah and they are here to protect islam , how will they protect by killing their own people??

They accuse India & Isreal for handling muslim people , but truth is here so called minority enjoy more freedom than the actual islamic country

Shame on this double standard crooks

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles