why not su-47 berkut??

he-man

Now guys russia made 4 prototypes of su-47 ,13-14 years ago but unfortunately it did not become a reality.I believe it should have been a reality.It had a smaller weapons bay compared to pakfa with a plan of 3-4 air to air missiles i think.

But the plan could have been modified for more missiles to fit instead of going for pakfa which i don't think is stealthy enough.

here have a look and tell me what do u ppl think??

jmj_overlord

this was simply an experimental aircraft.............maybe the development of pak fa and mikoyan stealth project made the russian govt to rethink to induct su 47 in great numbers.........maybe in future they can use these prototypes to make stealth aircrafts with similar designs

rugved

Now guys russia made 4 prototypes of su-47 ,13-14 years ago but unfortunately it did not become a reality.I believe it should have been a reality.It had a smaller weapons bay compared to pakfa with a plan of 3-4 air to air missiles i think.

But the plan could have been modified for more missiles to fit instead of going for pakfa which i don't think is stealthy enough.
It's not so easy as you have just typed the above characters through your keyboard. :laugh:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles