Why is Russia Mute on Modi?

JBH22

You mention this as if BJP has come to the power for the very first time ever and will "polarize" this country. Who ruled from 1998-2004?
His abba ruled during that period. Its useless to reason people with an agenda.

First they cried foul Modi is responsible for riots courts exonarated him, then they wanted excuse for him to become acceptable. Modi now won election conclusively so these lalu panju now criticise for excessive amount money spent on PR. When tragedywala does nautankis its fine he gets fixed interview krantikari type fine.

Now latest item is that Modi won only 31% of votes how he will carry the remaining 69%, but these buggers forgot that in democracy the one who gets majority rules 100%.

As I told its useless to reason people with an agenda.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
You have a comprehension disability? I asked

I did not ask you for a grammar lesson. We all have our personal copies of Wren and Martin.

Instead I am pointing out that you having had an abusive childhood reflects in your pathetically stupid, overt and covert moderation, which has for the last 2 years soured this forum plenty. Reflect. We are adults here, you need to understand that your role is not that of a class leader.

Every good debate on this forum has you pissing irrelevance all over it.
I'm just quoting this so pmaitra will have to delete two posts instead of just the one :)

pmaitra

Answered inline in red.

You have a comprehension disability? No. I asked

I did not ask you for a grammar lesson. You need one, so I gave you one. Your asking or not asking has nothing to do with it. We all have our personal copies of Wren and Martin. Read it.

Instead I am pointing out that you having had an abusive childhood reflects in your pathetically stupid, overt and covert moderation I will make sure I inject more stupidity when I moderate you., which has for the last 2 years soured this forum plenty. Reflect. We are adults here I am not sure you are an adult., you need to understand that your role is not that of a class leader.

Every good debate on this forum has you pissing irrelevance all over it.

prohumanity

Country flag
Personal attacks against each other lowers the quality of debate on this forum and make us look like bickering kids. I request you to rise above personal attacks and have a civil discourse even if you donot like what someone has to say. Threats of harm and insults are despicable behavior.
Why you don't put your point of view with data and reliable references.

prohumanity

Country flag
Let me say something very important. Do you remember a guy named, Mr. Primakov of Russia? Mr primakov was the main person who proposed the concept of "multi-polar world order" where major world powers have equal say and make decisions for the wellbeing of entire human race. Unfortunately, Mr Primakov could not become the president and Mr. Putin came to power . Mr.Putin adopted Mr.Primakov's theory and was determined to create a "multi-polar world order" What you are seing these days is Mr.Putin's effort of bringing Russia, China, India, Brazil, South Africa and many more nations together who share and want to create a "multi-polar world order" Expect more trade and military deals among these non-western major nations as they are very very tired and fed up of Unipolar ,hegemonistic current system dominated by sanctions and regime changing threats. Old boys club is pissed as they see this new world order emerging right in front of their eyes.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles