Why is Kashmir issue unresolved yet with Pakistan?

Ashutosh Lokhande

Bcoz India don't wants to resolve the Kashmir issue, it is carelessness of India
what you mean by resolve kashmir issue? i mean what you expect the result will be or should be?

and are you guyz ready to give gulam kashmir/ POK to india if we resolve the issue? thats the only solution coz you guyz are illegaly occupying it.

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Are we supposed to assume inhumane, unethical, immoral acts as a necessary mean to keep peace?

Shouldn't we atleast remove the clause giving absolute freedoms to military men who just harm,kill and rape or murder people just to get promotion along with those whi join army without any patriotism and disgrace humanity ?
I hope you were old enough to grasp the situation when militancy was at its peak in Kashmir.

AFSPA is a deterrence, it should be viewed as such. It is a deterrence against an invisible enemy. If the other side was willing to debate for a solution, we would not have needed such strong measures.

what do you think the alternative should be ?

SANITY

I hope you were old enough to grasp the situation when militancy was at its peak in Kashmir.

AFSPA is a deterrence, it should be viewed as such. It is a deterrence against an invisible enemy. If the other side was willing to debate for a solution, we would not have needed such strong measures.

what do you think the alternative should be ?
I suppose you are right.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
Bcoz India don't wants to resolve the Kashmir issue, it is carelessness of India
When you have some time do read the complete text of UNO resolution and than the Shimla agreement soon to be followed with new demand from India that all the illegal occupation by Pakistan Armed forces and her citizens settled after 1947 be removed. This also includes the Gigit area as well.
Stop living under the illusion of pre 2014 election. Move into new era of Modi as PM of India.

santosh10

@Ray

further, i prepared a post as below too, which may have a place here too, i think :thumb:

=>

Indian Democracy and it Values, we Proud on

The meaning of Independence India got in 1947

in short i may say,

"as part of our freedom, there is no law in India which makes difference among the people based on religion/ race/ language/ state etc, there is no super human like British anymore in India, and now we pay taxes to that Indian government which use it for the purpose to help the people based in India, not for the WW1 and WW2 to help Britain. with providing Equal Rights to all and more opportunities to the weak part of Indian society like Dalits/ Women, in terms of reservations in jobs/competitive exams and that's fair. at the same time we proud to say that we had many minorities Presidents/ PMs/ Chief Ministers/ Governors/ Chief Justice/ IAS topper/ Bollywood superstar/ Cricket Team Captain etc, and we proud to say that we got this type of country from our elders who fought for our freedom and we are responsible to give the same type of country to our coming generation too. we just can't compromise our "Independence" for any reason. and we have to defend our Independence from any type of external threat, which we are currently facing in terms of Sectarian War mainly in North East, from the Bangladeshi infiltration..."
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...minal-gangs-new-challenge-delhi-police-2.html

"We now pay tax to that Indian government which use the tax money to help the people based in India itself, develop infrastructure in India to improve life of the people based in India, while before that we were paying tax to that British Government to help them in their wars. Mr Gandhi struggled to have Industries in India, who may then provide jobs to Indians and hence pay taxes to Indian government for the purpose to use this tax for the people based in India. and yes we have got that 'freedom', and trying to improve. and we now proud to say that we have made a place where the most deserving people get higher success, regardless in which family they took birth, (of any religion/ race/ language/state etc). and we hope India will become one of the best place to live by using their talent/ knowledge this way" :india:

the above statement used the word "super human British" before 1947, frequent use of "freedom", "independence", as i prepared my above statement on 15th August last year........ the above statement has a clear sense to demonstrate "democratic structure" of India on the world platform, in terms of "Equal Rights" for all, "more opportunities" for weak part of society like Women/Schedule Caste in different exams/ jobs, as we have. with putting concern over the growing threats of "Sectarian Wars" in north east region due to Bangladeshi Infiltration. here, Freedom/ Independence of India is defined in terms of "Non-Religious Foundation" of Indian Democracy of Hindu Majority, and our Independence/ Freedom has the main threats from 'Sectarian Wars', fueled and funded by rogue neighbors of India......
@Ray

Junagadh , Hyderabad, and Independence of Bangladesh from Pakistan
@Ray

sir, further to this topic, once i discussed that "Indian Independence Act 1947", was applicable as per the circumstances of 1947 only. and then we find Republic of India got bigger by over 90%+ voting in Junagadh and Hyderabad, to merge in Republic of India this way. and this is how we find United States of America with so many states, as per the democratic voting in those states, the USA, as a single united country of these states.....

and merge of Junagadh and Hydarabad to Republic of India was similar to how Bangladesh celebrate its Independence from Pakistan by 1971, even if it was part of Pakistan as "East Pakistan" till 1974, under the same "Indian Independence Act 1947".
Independence Day (Bangladesh) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

i mean, my above statement about democratic Structure of India, is the best to describe the country, its stand as of today, as compare to over 70years old "Indian Independence Act 1947". :ranger:

my last post#93, the above statement, is the best to describe this country, its territory for its people within, as compare to the circumstances of Independence of India by 1947. and thats why i always favor to consider Indian territory since 1950, when all these things had been finalized. i even favor to forget the area India lost to China by 1962, to build the nation for the people within :thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:

Hari Sud

Country flag
Kashmir issue is unresolved because Pakistan wants it that way.

For India, it suits fine. Let Pakistan spend all their hard earned money to confront India, that again suits India fine. There is a people's revolution in the making from within. India can afford to spend more on military because, Indian economy is eight times bigger and more sophisticated. Net result is that Pakistan has bad roads, bad railways, broken planes except the military vehicles.

Do not enter into the intricacies of fraudulent accession document. It, not only has Maharaja Hari Singh's signatures but also of Sheikh Abdullah's signatures. The Pakistani raiders led by Pakistani officers in 1948 bore the footprints of serving British General Messiervy, who had been left on deputation to Pakistan after the partition and Jinnah asked him to plan the raid into Kashmir well.

Raiders were at the gates of the Srinagar Airport, when Sikh Regiment (First Rajendra) was airdropped. It was this timely arrival of the Indian Army that saved Srinagar from loot and rape. Tribesmen had done that before on their way to Srinagar. Rather, that delay allowed Indian Army to arrive. Later the tribesmen were pushed back from Zozilla Pass.

Do not believe that argument of forcible signing of the accession document. Maharaja had no choice, either save the people or let the tribesmen run amuck. He chose the former path.

Had the tribesmen allowed to get into Srinagar, it would have been a tough job or even impossible to get them out. There would have been a much bigger fight to save Kashmir.

These thankless politicians of today's Kashmir keep harping on easiest issue like human rights violations. They do not wish to pay attention to what is happening in Baluchistan, or for that reason, murder perpetuated by ISIS in Iraq and Syria. Trust me the tribesmen if successful to enter Srinagar would done the same as ISIS is doing on women and children.

Thank the Indian Army, for saving Kashmir in 1948, 1965, 1999 and now from 1990 to date. Each the Pakistani raiders have been beaten into pulp. But there are leaders in Pakistan who are singing Jihad.

Until Pakistan has money to waste, the Kashmir issue will not be solved.

tramp

India could have solved it in 1965 or 1971.

In 1965 when Indian troops reached Lahore periphery and tarried for orders, they could have overrun and captured it. And Punjabi-dominated Pakistani military would have easily bartered off Lahore for the whole of Kashmir (why just Kashmir, the whole of the rest of the country for keeping Punjab!!!). Unfortunately at that point Indians were still in a perilous statusquoist mindset and was prey to poor strategic outlook.

In 1971 the thousands of PoWs -- most of them Punjabis -- would have been a real bargaining chip. But Mrs Indira Gandhi was swept off her feet by a sense of grandiose magnanimity.

On the other hand, Pakistani military, ab initio, did not want to resolve Kashmir issue because it's the reason for the inordinately high defence allocation from the limited budgetary resources. Once Kashmir is resolved, what will the military depend on to get that kind of allocation. Pakistan's defence allocation is by far the highest among countries of comparable budgetary size and this can be sustained only by keeping the Kashmir issue simmering. And what else is its claim to international attention except during interludes of US-Russia proxy conflicts in the neighbourhood?

Last edited:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
@Bhadra : en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_abuses_in_Jammu_and_Kashmir

read the paragraph under heading "Fake Envounters", " Armed Forces (Special Powers) Act, 1958" and "Mass Graves" on the above wikipedia page and give me your opinion.

Also explain me what you mean by " Firstly, you should come out of the closet.".
It is fake for the propagandists and vested parties.
Prove it is fake and law will take its own course - the fastest punishment under Army Act. Civilian witnesses are very much allowed under Army Act and Rules.

And where have you found mass graves. Wikipedia and Human Right reports are no evidence for law o the land.
Mass graves, if any ,can only be ascribed to mass murders committed by terrorist for the purpose of ethnic cleansing which is a fact and endorsed by all Kashmiris including terrorists themselves.

Tell me how does one deal with a man who has come all the way from Pakistan with a gun to wage war against the state. What human right does he have? Does he himself follow or believe in human rights. Geneva convention is also applicable for the two parties signatories of the convention. Are the terrorists party to Geneva Convention ?

Fake Encounter for promotions ?? Promotions I have not heard of but demotions for hundreds is well on records.

You are trying to spit up the sky...

Last edited by a moderator:

UsmanWrites

Let the Kashmir be an Independent Nation. Have a mercy on suffering human soul

Ashutosh Lokhande

Let the Kashmir be an Independent Nation. Have a mercy on suffering human soul
why is pakistan occupying kashmir then? and what about balochistan, sindh, NWFP and FATA? free these places and let them be independent countries.

btw even pakistan is indian land why you occupying indian land? arent you arabs so you must free pakistan land and go settle in ME. no?

why you guyz dont do the honour to have mercy on human soul by not killing ahmadis,shias,christians and hindus?

Last edited:

UsmanWrites

why is pakistan occupying kashmir then? and what about balochistan, sindh, NWFP and FATA? free these places and let them be independent countries.
We held Kashmir because Indians invaded Kashmir? Now tell me you guys didn't invade? Why you guys are not offering refrendum to Kashmirs. You can't compare FATA or etc with Kashmir because we didn't invade those territories

btw even pakistan is indian land why you occupying indian land? arent you arabs so you must free pakistan land and go settle in ME. no?
We are not Arabs! Who told you so?

why you guyz dont do the honour to have mercy on human soul by not killing ahmadis,shias,christians and hindus?
Neither Islam nor any enlightened Pakistani support such heinous crime. Bunch of misguided goons are doing this and we know how to deal with them. It would be better if you guys stop supporting such goons and ask Afghanistan to do the same otherwise you people are digging your own grave

UsmanWrites

Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi's new government has adopted a tough line towards Pakistan. It seems that India's new national security and army establishment and the hardliners in the BJP have decided to apply military pressure on Pakistan. For this purpose, India has escalated violence on the LoC and on the Working Boundary as a punitive measure against Pakistan, with a firm belief that Pakistan would not escalate it to a full-fledged war.

This calculation is based on the assumption that given Pakistan Army's heavy entanglement in North Waziristan and security pressures on the Pakistan-Afghanistan border, Pakistan would not escalate the skirmishes on the LoC or the Working Boundary.

The Indian Army and security experts, since the Mumbai terrorist attacks in November 2008, have explored the option of taking some punitive military action against Pakistan that would not cause a major war. They thought of carrying out a limited war, surgical airstrikes or punitive military action. They also toyed with the idea of what they described as the 'Cold Start' strategy, which called for creating a fast-moving joint ground and other services action to capture limited Pakistani territory.

These suggestions were meant to punish Pakistan. However India, under Manmohan Singh, did not resort to these military actions because of the risk of escalation by Pakistan
Now, the Indian Army and Modi's national security establishment decided to take a limited risk by striking on Pakistani territory from the Jammu area, which is not separated by the international boundary but by the LoC or the Working Boundary. In this way, India is using the cover of Kashmir to target Pakistani territory. This cannot be viewed as a violation of the international border.

India's army and its national security establishment is now experimenting with a new strategy to deal with Pakistan. Refusing to subscribe to the well-known argument that a stable Pakistan is in the interest of India, the new thinking in India's official circles is that it should be more active in supporting dissident and separatist groups in Pakistan and helping militant groups that challenge the Pakistani state.

For this reason, relations with, and presence in, Afghanistan is important. This provides India with access to Pakistan's Baloch dissident elements and some Taliban groups. India is expected increase support to these groups. What these groups need is funding, which can be provided by India and other states that want to take advantage of Pakistan's internal problems.

Ashutosh Lokhande

We held Kashmir because Indians invaded Kashmir? Now tell me you guys didn't invade? Why you guys are not offering refrendum to Kashmirs. You can't compare FATA or etc with Kashmir because we didn't invade those territories

Neither Islam nor any enlightened Pakistani support such heinous crime. Bunch of misguided goons are doing this and we know how to deal with them. It would be better if you guys stop supporting such goons and ask Afghanistan to do the same otherwise you people are digging your own grave
you are a poor misguided soul. your reply clearly shows the propaganda you were fed in paki schools.
my past experience trying to hammer some sense in pakis havnt been futile
hope someone else on the forum takes pain to correct you. its certainly not me.

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
You really need to read history other than the lahori madrassa mishmash that you have clearly been taught.
It was the Pakistani army alongwith the pathan lashkars that invaded the princely state of Kashmir, the Indian army was asked by the kashmiri king and establishment to provide support to the kashmiri forces that were losing against the Pakistani invasion. The Indian army moved into kashmir only post that request for urgent support this was furthermore done on the condition that kashmir would join the Indian union.
As for the UN resolution it was India that went to the UN and declared a unilateral ceasefire. The plebiscite you state was promised under the condition that it be carried out in undivided kashmir after Pakistani troops had pulled out (today it would also mean that the Chinese would have to pull out of aksai chin). Furthermore such a plebiscite can only be carried out after the pundit population that has been reinstated to their rightful homes in kashmir.
Thirdly Pakistan should forget about the plebiscite because simply put most of the world does not give a rat's ass about Pakistan.

Well maybe if you would stop the hero worship of Arab invaders and try and start recognising the pre Islamic Buddhist,Sikh and Hindu heritage of Pakistan, we could change our minds.

[QUOTE ]
Neither Islam nor any enlightened Pakistani support such heinous crime. Bunch of misguided goons are doing this and we know how to deal with them. It would be better if you guys stop supporting such goons and ask Afghanistan to do the same otherwise you people are digging your own grave[/QUOTE]

I would seriously be very pleased if our intelligence was capable of undertaking such missions deep into Pakistani territory, but to my eternal sorrow I must concede that your ISI is doing far better than the RAW at fomenting militancy and violence in the neighbourhood, again stop believing in the madrassa math that is being fed to you, you seem to be far less a troglodyte than the typical Pakistani on such forums read third party accounts and enlightenment shall be yours.

UsmanWrites

you are a poor misguided soul. your reply clearly shows the propaganda you were fed in paki schools.
my past experience trying to hammer some sense in pakis havnt been futile
hope someone else on the forum takes pain to correct you. its certainly not me.
Ad hominem

UsmanWrites

You really need to read history other than the lahori madrassa mishmash that you have clearly been taught.
It was the Pakistani army alongwith the pathan lashkars that invaded the princely state of Kashmir, the Indian army was asked by the kashmiri king and establishment to provide support to the kashmiri forces that were losing against the Pakistani invasion. The Indian army moved into kashmir only post that request for urgent support this was furthermore done on the condition that kashmir would join the Indian union.

That tyrant ruler asked help from India because Kashmiri masses were bent on putting and end to his ruthless suppression and oppression.

For the sake of argument let's suppose he was asking for help and India did the same. Well done! Now leave them and let them decide their fate. Will you?

No you won't! Why? Because you are invoking article 370 of your constitution which will put a dot on the so called autonomy of the Kashmirs! Bravo you are doing a great deal of help

Well maybe if you would stop the hero worship of Arab invaders and try and start recognising the pre Islamic Buddhist,Sikh and Hindu heritage of Pakistan, we could change our minds.
We do not worship anyone except God and we do recognize our pre Islamic heritage. Stop relying on filthy information indoctrinated in your textbooks.

By the we you people voted for MODI who is riding on the ass of RSS so best of luck for your horrible future :p

Last edited:

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
Sigh! If only you would leave us to suffer that horrible self inflicted future in peace without the constant interference.
I know you're simply trying to bring our nation of misguided individuals to the paradisiacal era that the average Pakistani such as you lives in, we would have peace!

Average troglodytes are advised to develop a sense of sarcasm before reading the above reply.

Last edited:

Zebra

Country flag
Being a layman let me put it in my words.

Q: Why is Kashmir issue unresolved yet with Pakistan?
A: Pakistan Army don't want to resolve it.

Q: Why they don't want to resolve it?
A: Pakistan Army wants '"first citizen" status for them selves in their own country Pakistan.

So to achieve it, they desperately needs one enemy, so that they can blackmail their own people with the fear of that so called "enemy". But the problem here is to get "enemy" they have to create some kind of dispute with someone and make them as their "enemy". That dispute is "Kashmir issue".

If they solve "Kashmir issue", then how the hell they gonna maintain their "first citizenship" in their own country.

BTW people call it for some reason....."Pakistan Army has a country".

Last edited:

santosh10

Being a layman let me put it in my words.

Q: Why is Kashmir issue unresolved yet with Pakistan?
A: Pakistan Army don't want to resolve it.

Q: Why they don't want to resolve it?
A: Pakistan Army wants '"first citizen" status for them selves in their own country Pakistan.

So to achieve it, they desperately needs one enemy, so that they can blackmail their own people with the fear of that so called "enemy". But the problem here is to get "enemy" they have to create some kind of dispute with someone and make them as their "enemy". That dispute is "Kashmir issue".

If they solve "Kashmir issue", then how the hell they gonna maintain their "first citizenship" in their own country.

BTW people call it for some reason....."Pakistan Army has a country".

Pakistan is ruled by those Who are themselves less Pakistani

and along with that, Pakistan has been ruled by those who were always less loyal for its nation..... we always find Pakistan, more a country fighting for Islam, and less standing as a nation. and similarly we find Bangladesh, more a Islamic country, less a nation standing as it is......

for example, Mr Musharraf, the last dictator and the first man fighting for Kashmir of his time, is charged with full corruption and then moved to Britain with family as whole. similarly we find last Pakistani PM, Mr Gilani, charged with hefty corruption and has moved to UK as family. similarly Mr Wasim Akram, Mr Waqar Yunis, Mr Sahid Afridi type top Pakistani sports players sitting in western nations. and now we find last Bangladeshi PM, Ms Khalida Jiya having moved to Western Nations with family, after hefty corruption in their home nations :facepalm:

India always need to deal with that Pakistan which is less a nation, as whole, but more a country promoting Islam, and similar we see in Bangladesh too. its always funny for me to see Mr Bilwal Bhutto and Mr P.Musharraf talking Kashmir, after having moved to UK/West with family as whole, after full corruption in Pakistan. we even know father of Bilwal, Mr Zardari, as Mr 10% for many years .....

have you seen Indian politicians/celebrities moved to Western nations as family as whole, with leaving full corruption record in India?

and then we find these people just creating problem for India, while they themselves aren't loyal to their home country. while India, as a non-religious country, is best described in my post#93 , as below, represents its people within, regardless what religion who has :thumb:

further, i prepared a post as below too, which may have a place here too, i think

=>

Indian Democracy and it Values, we Proud on

The meaning of Independence India got in 1947

in short i may say,

"as part of our freedom, there is no law in India which makes difference among the people based on religion/ race/ language/ state etc, there is no super human like British anymore in India, and now we pay taxes to that Indian government which use it for the purpose to help the people based in India, not for the WW1 and WW2 to help Britain. with providing Equal Rights to all and more opportunities to the weak part of Indian society like Dalits/ Women, in terms of reservations in jobs/competitive exams and that's fair. at the same time we proud to say that we had many minorities Presidents/ PMs/ Chief Ministers/ Governors/ Chief Justice/ IAS topper/ Bollywood superstar/ Cricket Team Captain etc, and we proud to say that we got this type of country from our elders who fought for our freedom and we are responsible to give the same type of country to our coming generation too. we just can't compromise our "Independence" for any reason. and we have to defend our Independence from any type of external threat, which we are currently facing in terms of Sectarian War mainly in North East, from the Bangladeshi infiltration..."
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...minal-gangs-new-challenge-delhi-police-2.html

"We now pay tax to that Indian government which use the tax money to help the people based in India itself, develop infrastructure in India to improve life of the people based in India, while before that we were paying tax to that British Government to help them in their wars. Mr Gandhi struggled to have Industries in India, who may then provide jobs to Indians and hence pay taxes to Indian government for the purpose to use this tax for the people based in India. and yes we have got that 'freedom', and trying to improve. and we now proud to say that we have made a place where the most deserving people get higher success, regardless in which family they took birth, (of any religion/ race/ language/state etc). and we hope India will become one of the best place to live by using their talent/ knowledge this way" :india:

the above statement used the word "super human British" before 1947, frequent use of "freedom", "independence", as i prepared my above statement on 15th August last year........ the above statement has a clear sense to demonstrate "democratic structure" of India on the world platform, in terms of "Equal Rights" for all, "more opportunities" for weak part of society like Women/Schedule Caste in different exams/ jobs, as we have. with putting concern over the growing threats of "Sectarian Wars" in north east region due to Bangladeshi Infiltration. here, Freedom/ Independence of India is defined in terms of "Non-Religious Foundation" of Indian Democracy of Hindu Majority, and our Independence/ Freedom has the main threats from 'Sectarian Wars', fueled and funded by rogue neighbors of India......
Junagadh , Hyderabad, and Independence of Bangladesh from Pakistan

sir, further to this topic, once i discussed that "Indian Independence Act 1947", was applicable as per the circumstances of 1947 only. and then we find Republic of India got bigger by over 90%+ voting in Junagadh and Hyderabad, to merge in Republic of India this way. and this is how we find United States of America with so many states, as per the democratic voting in those states, the USA, as a single united country of these states.....

and merge of Junagadh and Hydarabad to Republic of India was similar to how Bangladesh celebrate its Independence from Pakistan by 1971, even if it was part of Pakistan as "East Pakistan" till 1974, under the same "Indian Independence Act 1947".
Independence Day (Bangladesh) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

i mean, my above statement about democratic Structure of India, is the best to describe the country, its stand as of today, as compare to over 70years old "Indian Independence Act 1947".

my last post#93, the above statement, is the best to describe this country, its territory for its people within, as compare to the circumstances of Independence of India by 1947. and thats why i always favor to consider Indian territory since 1950, when all these things had been finalized. i even favor to forget the area India lost to China by 1962, to build the nation for the people within

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles