Why is India lagging behind China ?

drkrn

China is ahead of India because it started market reforms 2decades ahead of India.

regarding political will, its because Chinese politicians have more freedom of choice and people won't be given a choice.

and manufacturing sector in China, its came with Huge sacrifices obviously from their citizens. no employee unions,no wage rules and many more gifts to workers.

China perse is very strong but people are not so.

kickok1975

China is ahead of India because it started market reforms 2decades ahead of India.

regarding political will, its because Chinese politicians have more freedom of choice and people won't be given a choice.

and manufacturing sector in China, its came with Huge sacrifices obviously from their citizens. no employee unions,no wage rules and many more gifts to workers.

China perse is very strong but people are not so.
China paid a huge price for today's achievements; no other country suffered this much as Chinese people had suffered. We would have been much better off had we not choosen communism. We are still suffering today as our air is getting more polluted, water more contaminated, officials more corrupted and moral more deteriorated.

Instead of complacent, I would feel worrisome.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
China paid a huge price for today's achievements; no other country suffered this much as Chinese people had suffered. We would have been much better off had we not choosen communism. We are still suffering today as our air is getting more polluted, water more contaminated, officials more corrupted and moral more deteriorated.

Instead of complacent, I would feel more worrisome.
Are you from Hong Kong? And BTW, your Avatar is Awesome. Its when I see people like you, I feel China and India even have a chance at Friendship :tea:

J8II

Tihar Jail
Banned

Instead of complacent, I would feel worrisome.

Dont feel worrisome, just fight for your right.:rofl:

Chinese people will help you, if "no other country suffered this much as Chinese people had suffered".:namaste:

kickok1975

Are you from Hong Kong? And BTW, your Avatar is Awesome. Its when I see people like you, I feel China and India even have a chance at Friendship :tea:
I'm from mainland China but currently living in US. I always feel China and India should be friend based on our shared value and historical connection and experience. My first post when I joined this forum two and half years ago was "India and China should and will be friend"

There are members from both sides constantly bashing each other in this forum. But fundamentally I believe China and India doesn't have any conflict we can't resolve. I look forward to that day. In this forum I just try to remain cool, calm and to discuss rationally.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Huh - is it any surprise that a chicom is ranting about race theory here? It fulfills the standard pattern of Chinese racism towards blacks, and Chinese asslicking of white men.

Only a Chicom turd can make statements like "India will never develop as well as China because Indians are darker than Chinese". This is what the fool would have said in 2000, and this is what the fool is saying today, irrespective of the fourfold increase in Indian incomes in the decade.

The Chicom idiot who claims to have studied in American university does not know that the brown-skinned Indian-Americans are better off in the USA than any other ethnic group, even better off than the pale-skinned Chiense.

The racist Chicom moron does not know that among the biggest innovators in silicon valley and other places in the USA have been brown-skinned Indians, more than pale-skinned Chinese.

I don't know how people still believe in these idiotic theories.

satish007

Name one country with dark skinned majority that has succeeded to industrialize? Rich oil countries in ME don´t count.

The answer is none, it does not exist.
ME royal members are pretty white. skin color not mean IQ, just means dark skinners have lazy gene, but India have many light skinners,
and India should import more white. so skin color would not be a problem, white guys will let India success.
a Chinese once appealed China need be ruled by west white couple years agao and then he was throwed into jail

Last edited:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
^^ I don't know what they drill into little Chicom heads at a tender age, but if this is the kind of tripe that comes out, it should be something frighteningly idiotic.

"Dark skinners have lazy gene", my ass!! Go and say that to the hundreds of millions of dark skinned Indians who slog in the fields, in construction sites, and so on.

"Indian should import more white" - huh, no thank you - that is for the white asslicking Chinese. I had always heard that the Chinese are notorious in their worship of white Caucasian looks, I see it in full display on this thread.

With the amount of stupidity and racism on display by the Chinese here, maybe we will find out one day, that there is a Chicom gene, which grew in the bodies of many Chinese in just the last century, which causes hereditary racist idiocy.

tony4562

Tihar Jail
Banned
Huh - is it any surprise that a chicom is ranting about race theory here? It fulfills the standard pattern of Chinese racism towards blacks, and Chinese asslicking of white men.

Only a Chicom turd can make statements like "India will never develop as well as China because Indians are darker than Chinese". This is what the fool would have said in 2000, and this is what the fool is saying today, irrespective of the fourfold increase in Indian incomes in the decade.

The Chicom idiot who claims to have studied in American university does not know that the brown-skinned Indian-Americans are better off in the USA than any other ethnic group, even better off than the pale-skinned Chiense.

The racist Chicom moron does not know that among the biggest innovators in silicon valley and other places in the USA have been brown-skinned Indians, more than pale-skinned Chinese.

I don't know how people still believe in these idiotic theories.
I sincerely disagree wirth your claim that brown students are doing better than any other ethnicities. Take any academic journal and start counting chinese sounding names with indian sounding names, you will know you were misinformed. You are certainly one of those guys who are into urban legends like 1 out of 3 NASA scienetists is from India. This myth has been debunked thausands times, but indians like you still refuse to accept that it is just a myth. This actually shows the capability of a person to reason. And just from my own experience: I as a person who had the chance to visit NASA Houston twice, hardly saw any dark-skinned folks there except for the janitors (negros) who cleaned up the toilets.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
India is lagging behind China because of policy paralysis and populism.

In China, because there is no election to worry about, the Govt can implement policies without any fear of the ballot box or how the population will reaact to an order.

Take the way how China demolished the sore thumb of dilapitated buildings, without caring for what the owners felt, in Beijing for the Olympics and built magnificent structure and roads in its place.

It can never be done in India.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I sincerely disagree wirth your claim that brown students are doing better than any other ethnicities. Take any academic journal and start counting chinese sounding names with indian sounding names, you will know you were misinformed. You are certainly one of those guys who are into urban legends like 1 out of 3 NASA scienetists is from India. This myth has been debunked thausands times, but indians like you still refuse to accept that it is just a myth. This actually shows the capability of a person to reason. And just from my own experience: I as a person who had the chance to visit NASA Houston twice, hardly saw any dark-skinned folks there except for the janitors (negros) who cleaned up the toilets.
36% of scientists at NASA are Indians: Govt survey

NEW DELHI: If you thought that Global Indian Takeover was just a hollow cliche leaning on a few iconic successes like Pepsi's Indra Nooyi, Citibank's Vikram Pandit and steel world's Lakshmi Mittal, there is a slew of statistics now to give it solid ballast.

The extent to which desis have made an impact in the US was reeled off in the Rajya Sabha — as many as 12% scientists and 38% doctors in the US are Indians, and in NASA, 36% or almost 4 out of 10 scientists are Indians.
36% of scientists at NASA are Indians: Govt survey - Times Of India

That should put paid to the dog and pony show that you are trying to conjure!

tony4562

Tihar Jail
Banned
If you are referring to African Americans then,

Culture: Rap Music, Will Smith, Oprah Winfrey :becky:

They are leading in sports.

The Head of the State is Black. Who was voted to power, btw. Guess the citizens of the most advanced country know something that you don't.
Rap is not culture, it is counter-culture. It is a modern form of fire site dance primitive folks invented zillions of years ago. Blacks are good at sport and entertainment (that is if you like tastelessness and majority of people do), but the truth is the society will function just as well with or without them. America would be a lot better place had all the blacks got shipped back to Africa around the turn of last century. And similarly Europe would be a lot better place had the authorities turned away all the refuges at the airports, instead Europe is quickly becoming a mullah-heaven.

tony4562

Tihar Jail
Banned
36% of scientists at NASA are Indians: Govt survey

NEW DELHI: If you thought that Global Indian Takeover was just a hollow cliche leaning on a few iconic successes like Pepsi's Indra Nooyi, Citibank's Vikram Pandit and steel world's Lakshmi Mittal, there is a slew of statistics now to give it solid ballast.

The extent to which desis have made an impact in the US was reeled off in the Rajya Sabha — as many as 12% scientists and 38% doctors in the US are Indians, and in NASA, 36% or almost 4 out of 10 scientists are Indians.
36% of scientists at NASA are Indians: Govt survey - Times Of India

That should put paid to the dog and pony show that you are trying to conjure!

This is a hoax that has been debunked thausands of times, time of india just happens to be another victim, a national paper can you believe that.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
This is a hoax that has been debunked thausands of times, time of india just happens to be another victim, a national paper can you believe that.
Debunked by who?

You?

And your credentials, please?

Rajya Sabha is the Upper House of Indian Parliament and not a property of Times of India.

The Govt cannot put out any statistics about another country out of any whims or fancies since that will be challenged, not only by the Opposition. but also by the foreign Govt concerned.

It is not China where the media can be blankied out or controlled.

All faults and gaffes are highlighted and capitalised upon by the media.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
'
So, a blogger is your 'expert'.

And he knows more than the Govt of India which gave the statement in the Rajya Sabha?

It is like statiing that the Falung Gong and even the Chinese bloggers know more about China than China 's Govt knowing itself about the atrocities that they perpetuate on their people!

Or the worldwide popular belief that ALL Chinese posters world over are 50 cent-ers!

Last edited:

arya

Country flag
china did great job in past we are doing same the difference is just leadership

Global Defence

New threads

Articles