Why is France China's favorite tourist destination?

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
There has been a huge increase of Chinese tourists in France the past few years. Growth is at 45% year on year, a staggering number. Chicoms talk smack about France, yet they can't stay away from it.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Dont Chichoms loiter every where these days? Chichoms are very fashion savvy and France is good for dresses.

What is the most happening thing in France apart from that very tall TV tower in Paris?

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
France is the most boring country on earth. There is nothing to do except get the best shopping, food and clean air.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
France is the most boring country on earth. There is nothing to do except get the best shopping, food and clean air.
The air in Asia was very clean 10years ago. I agree i love the shopping and food. Wine and cheese are also famous i heard, i am planning to take a Europe trip, it has been on my to do list for too long. Do you think it would be fun for people traveling alone? What do you recommend i do or see in france?

huaxia rox

1 my white guy friend....chinese economy is sinking so your data must be faked.

2 if its true its more like....i mean u should ask my indian friends....dont u hate brits??? why u still use english?? ' yet they can't stay away from it. '

debasree

Country flag
may be for french wine ,dress and pardon me admin women:taunt:

tony4562

Tihar Jail
Banned
That's because you are an indian living in France. My advice for you is to return to your ancestrail land where you'll find plenty of stuff you like for example curry food, bollywood dancing/singing and plenty hindu temples/gods to worship. Sorry France is just not the kind of land that suits you. White folks don't hang out with you, and you don't wan to hang out with the mullahs in the muslim districts.

Anyway sounds your life sucks.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Do Chicoms who talk smack about France represent all the Chinese people?

There is nothing wrong if ordinary Chinese are coming in masses to France or any country.

panduranghari

Dont Chichoms loiter every where these days? Chichoms are very fashion savvy and France is good for dresses.

What is the most happening thing in France apart from that very tall TV tower in Paris?
Hmm my observation.

How to determine if a girl is Chinese?

Answer- These girls carry Louis Vuitton Bags.

Of course they are fake.

panduranghari

French are so bloody rude, I wish I could smack them and tell them they are not gods gift to the planet Earth.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Because they have found English as a difficult language to master and so they want to try out French! :rofl:

huaxia rox

chinese ONLY need to master chinese languages coz we r chinese...other foreigne languages no matter what on earth it is r by and large for fun even in school education.

lcatejas

They already copied world best tech from Russia through Ukraine .. now looking for franch tech simple :taunt:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
chinese ONLY need to master chinese languages coz we r chinese...other foreigne languages no matter what on earth it is r by and large for fun even in school education.
That is why they are desperate to learn English and pay a King's ransom to learn it and also whine that Indians know it because the British ruled India.

Typical Chinese whimpering to justify being ignorant and looking silly!

Chinese no good in world not Chinese and money not come without trade with world. China not centre of world. Onlee small speck on horizon!

Parlez-vous français? ?

Na parle Sylheti!

Ask pmaitra what that means! :rofl:

Last edited:

lemontree

Professional
I found the air crisp and fresh, the women well dressed and lovely, and the biggest surprise for me - they were not rude and spoke to me in english. (Maybe I have that lost look that people instinctively feel sad for me :D.)

Paris is so beautiful, the heritage buildings have been maintained so well. We so much history and art, one can spend a whole week in just the Louvre.

tony4562

Tihar Jail
Banned
I found the air crisp and fresh, the women well dressed and lovely, and the biggest surprise for me - they were not rude and spoke to me in english. (Maybe I have that lost look that people instinctively feel sad for me :D.)

Paris is so beautiful, the heritage buildings have been maintained so well. We so much history and art, one can spend a whole week in just the Louvre.
I've been to Paris once, nice city, a lot to see and a lot to eat. The only thing I didn't like were the dog droppings, they were EVERYWHERE, particualrly in the side streets.

ice berg

You must not been there in the tourist seasons then.:taunt:

The charm of France is in the country side. Not in the big cities. Or maybe it is just a matter of taste.

kickok1975

France is Chinese favorite traveling country? Not to me at least thanks to Armand22 in this forum.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
I've been to Paris once, nice city, a lot to see and a lot to eat. The only thing I didn't like were the dog droppings, they were EVERYWHERE, particualrly in the side streets.
Reminds me of Shanghai... they recently instituted a 1-dog policy to fight dog shit. Laws should certainly be enforced but I don't want anyone telling me I can only have one and how small it must be. Crack down on the street.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
That's because you are an indian living in France. My advice for you is to return to your ancestrail land where you'll find plenty of stuff you like for example curry food, bollywood dancing/singing and plenty hindu temples/gods to worship. Sorry France is just not the kind of land that suits you. White folks don't hang out with you, and you don't wan to hang out with the mullahs in the muslim districts.

Anyway sounds your life sucks.
Communist paranoia at its best! :lol:.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles