Why Indians hate the Chinese, but not the British?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabir

DFI TEAM
i'm chinese. in china, nobody care about india. very few people know anything about india except knowing that india was colonized by british for 200 years. just like china was humilated by westerners for 150 years.
in china, everybody is talking about u.s.a, europe, japan, etc.
many chinese hate japan.
any international bad issues with china is because of u.s.a.

but when i come to india forums, i found indian are staring at china. anything international, indian believe it is because of china problem.

how can indian hate china, instead of not hate british who colonized you for 2 centuries?
I appreciate your concern but please stay in present. When British ruled India, we did our part- we protested, we agitated and we hurled bombs too. Now, that is history. We have nothing to do with Chinese people. But, we worry about a government which is the best friend of a country which dreams to bleed India with thousand cuts. Isn't it your government which assited them with Nuclear weapons and missiles. We do help USA government for their assistance to Pakistan, so we do to government in China.

Are you right about opinion of Chinese about India. Go to any Pakistani forum and see how Chinese members behave there.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Guys, personally I think you are being too harsh on @henrisangre - my personal opinion. He has not really been "offensive" on this thread so far.

And @henrisangre : let me answer your questions. Indians do not "hate" China, as some other posters have pointed out. Most Indians do not even know much about China at a political level. If you mention China to any Indian he will most probably come up with images of Chinese noodles and Chinese manufactured nick-knacks. No one thinks of political or military stuff.

On a defence forum like this, you will certainly encounter some hostility towards Chinese, but the reverse is true too. You will encounter a LOT of hostility towards Indians on Chinese forums. You will see outright racism and dirt being thrown at India on Chinese forums.

Neither do Indians "hate" China, nor do Indians "love" Britain.

And I really think the other posters should lay off @henrisangre for some time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
I hate British Raj fangirls more than I hate Maotards. :truestory:

drkrn

i'm chinese. in china, nobody care about india. very few people know anything about india except knowing that india was colonized by british for 200 years. just like china was humilated by westerners for 150 years.
many chinese hate japan.

but when i come to india forums, i found indian are staring at china. anything international, indian believe it is because of china problem.

how can indian hate china, instead of not hate british who colonized you for 2 centuries?
simple china didn't learn to respect it neighbors and improve trust in between.serial incursions though of less serious magnitude will obviously make your nation look like a bully

henrisangre

Tihar Jail
Banned
The only things about the Chinese that we Indians know is that you love to eat dogs more than chicken, eat roaches and other such "delicacies". That's it. Go to any Chinese military website and see the hate propaganda about India there and you will know what you Chinese know about us. Dont's worry -----i man, we Indians don't care about you -----s too.

In India nobody is talking about -----s either. We are also talking about USA, Europe, Japan. You might have a higher economic growth rate now and might have more money than us but that can be reversed real fast.
how about the white men eating beef, cow? do you mind, my dear indian friend?

it looks like that you understand chinese language.

henrisangre

Tihar Jail
Banned
I appreciate your concern but please stay in present. When British ruled India, we did our part- we protested, we agitated and we hurled bombs too. Now, that is history. We have nothing to do with Chinese people. But, we worry about a government which is the best friend of a country which dreams to bleed India with thousand cuts. Isn't it your government which assited them with Nuclear weapons and missiles. We do help USA government for their assistance to Pakistan, so we do to government in China.

Are you right about opinion of Chinese about India. Go to any Pakistani forum and see how Chinese members behave there.
as i said in previous comment, u.s.a government give pakistan 2 billion USD every year for free. they also gave several hundreds of F16 fight to pakistan for free. do you think u.s.a government are far more friendly to pakistan. the chinese only sell weapon to pakistan. that means pakistan paid, not free.

why dare you not hate u.s.a?

Coalmine

Country flag
recently ,Chinese troops have crossed LAC and painted in Indian side intimidated locals of ladakh and broken indian cameras installed there broken indian posts left there.After that what chinese think that we should love them. I think chinese media dont tell about these to their people.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
British wanted to divide Asia even after they left there colonies, They made sure that some issues better be made to keep this divide go on..

When British left, they handover their Raj to there Indian followers who were Pro British ideology..

===========

About China the Chicom Gov is not likely friendly with India..

Not coz of our Gov ideology or the border dispute but hunger for expansion in name of any cause..

henrisangre

Tihar Jail
Banned
recently ,Chinese troops have crossed LAC and painted in Indian side intimidated locals of ladakh and broken indian cameras installed there broken indian posts left there.After that what chinese think that we should love them. I think chinese media dont tell about these to their people.
the chinese media did. and it is everywhere in the internet.
butt my understanding is, there's territory dispute. so the border line is not defined. there's misunderstand between two side. when india side think china cross border, china side also think india cross the border. that's why we need to sit down, and talk about it. and i think both government already are doing that. no need too much atmosphere about it in the media.

henrisangre

Tihar Jail
Banned
well, seems i agree with most of you guys that internet is something different than normal life.

but still, my question is, why indian hate pakistan so much?
70 years ago, pakistani's grandfather and your grandfather could be neighnor. and your ancestors live in the same villiage peacefully for several hundred years.
why suddenly you guys start to hate each other?

regard chinese friendship to pakistan, it's partly because we do quite a lot weapon business. there's not too many customers to chinese weapon companies in the world. and you will always love your best customer. if india can buy more weapon from china, i suppose we can become better friends too.

bose

Country flag
many chinese hate japan.

As far as China is concerned please give back our land and stop playing Pakistan against India.

As far as UK is concerned it hardly has anything left worth hating... we have moved on...

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
well, seems i agree with most of you guys that internet is something different than normal life.

but still, my question is, why indian hate pakistan so much?
70 years ago, pakistani's grandfather and your grandfather could be neighnor. and your ancestors live in the same villiage peacefully for several hundred years.
why suddenly you guys start to hate each other?

regard chinese friendship to pakistan, it's partly because we do quite a lot weapon business. there's not too many customers to chinese weapon companies in the world. and you will always love your best customer. if india can buy more weapon from china, i suppose we can become better friends too.
The thread topic is about India and China. And the answer is that Indians do not hate Chinese.

Coming to Pakis. If you want to know the answer, just read history of Pakhanaland, a.k.a. Pakistan. It was the Pakhanas who demanded a separate country and caused massive riots and killings throughout the country. Indians never asked any Muslims to leave the country. It was the useless Pakhanas who wanted a separate nation because they said that that could not live with Hindus.

After independence, every war has been started by the Pakis. They have inculcated so much hate for India in their textbooks and society that they did not mind ruining their own country just to spite India.

So maybe your question needs to be directed to the Pakhanas. Why did they start the hate cycle? And why do they continue it? Ask them, not us. We hate them because they hate us.

So, why don't you ask the Pakhanas.

Defenceindia2010

Country flag
many chinese hate japan.

What is the basis of you conclusion that Indians hate Chinese? :confused:

t_co

@henrisangre

DFI and BR are not representative of how India feels about China as a whole. The further right you go on the Indian political spectrum (and believe me, DFI and BR are mostly populated by right-wingers), the more China hate you will encounter, both from a sense of national insecurity and legacy anti-communist tendencies.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
@henrisangre

DFI and BR are not representative of how India feels about China as a whole. The further right you go on the Indian political spectrum (and believe me, DFI and BR are mostly populated by right-wingers), the more China hate you will encounter, both from a sense of national insecurity and legacy anti-communist tendencies.
You are out of touch with reality.

We are the PEOPLE but we are not the Government.

And we are a DEMOCRACY

People matters!

t_co

You are out of touch with reality.

We are the PEOPLE but we are not the Government.

And we are a DEMOCRACY

People matters!
Of course you are people. Unfortunately, you are not 'the' people. Your views are in the minority in India.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Of course you are people. Unfortunately, you are not 'the' people. Your views are in the minority in India.
At least we are the People and can have our say.

You are no one but invisible population that dances to the dumroo/ dugdugi of the CCP!

We matter in our Nation.

You do not and are dispensable!

Last edited:

t_co

At least we are the People and can have our say.

You are no one but invisible population that dances to the dumroo/ dugdugi of the CCP!

We matter in our Nation.

You do not and are dispensable!
The CCP probably cares about me much, much more than it cares about you, Ray.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles