Why Indians hate the Chinese, but not the British?

Status
Not open for further replies.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
@<a href="http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/member.php?u=13386" target="_blank">henrisangre</a>

Please note, while you think all are enemies, we don't.

Your national anthem also has all about enemies.

You country loves to instil patriotism through fear. we don't!

Here is our national message:

Let's have a battle of national anthems :-D

Last edited by a moderator:

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
while i found myself very comfortable with those Americans who proudly celebrate their freedom from Britain, their Independence Day...... but yes majority of them are Blacks and Colored :ranger:

henrisangre

Tihar Jail
Banned
i'll ignore Ray comments as he's obviously a internet troll. please leave this topic if you still respect yourself.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
and china's strategy is to sit together, to negotiate, to compromise.
but india side says india want all no country people support their government to give up territory, whether india, china, or any other countries.
India being larger, has taken a benevolent attitude towards pakistan in territorial disputes , similarly India recently made benevolent border adjustments with bangladesh, india being the larger.....

but china is 3 times land mass of india and still wants to bicker and skirmish about every square millimeter

such a small minded attitude ! - this is mainly what makes indian people prefer not to consider prc's people in good light

as Ray-Sir said , although the brits stole ( and i might add , they still need to return the stolen jewelry etc) at least they are not on our land any longer and we dont have to deal with them as a continuing menace ! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

henrisangre

Tihar Jail
Banned
if we talk about the country relationship, there's no such thing "friendship".

the british used "divid and rule" very well 200 years ago. today, the u.s.a is using the same strategy.

indian and government are very sure about it. that's why india hesitate to join the anti-china ring at this moment. but if u.s.a gives enough bait, i think india wont refuse to. the only problem is how much the bait worth.

several india say the whole world hate china. no, that's not true.
every year, more than 30 million foreigner visited china ( not include taiwanese, hongkong,). if we add hongkong, china is most visited country, more than u.s.
about 40,000 indian visited china every year.
every year, more than 77 million chinese visited other countries, rank 3rd in the world.
about 20,000 chinese visited indian every year.

henrisangre

Tihar Jail
Banned
India being larger, has taken a benevolent attitude towards pakistan in territorial disputes , similarly India recently made benevolent border adjustments with bangladesh, india being the larger.....

but china is 3 times land mass of india and still wants to bicker and skirmish about every square millimeter

such a small minded attitude ! - this is what makes indian people prefer not to consider prc's people in good light
as i said in the previous comment, no country people support their government to give up any territory to other country.
it has nothing to do with country size.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Ok Bro let me tell you that Indians don't hate China nor they Hate Chinese. Yes, they do take pot shots at you guys for fun and you do the same. That does not amout to hate. We mean no harm to China or Chinese. Hate is a very strong word.

Hate is something you will find in Islamists for the rest of the world!

Decklander

@henrisangre, I have posted the correct and factual position regarding border dispute between India and China on this forum many times. My opinion has been proven correct recently when China agreed to McMohan Line as a border with Myanmar. But the problem has been that cinese members on this forum and also the stated position of China is very different when it comes to India. India & China have only one dispute and that is Border dispute. We are two of the greatest cvilisations of the world which have enriched eachother thruout the history. I see no reason why we can't solve this problem but an attitude,"My way or Highway" will only complicate things.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
as i said in the previous comment, no country people support their government to give up any territory to other country.
you asked a question - it has been more than adequately answered - yet you refute our answers

as Ray-Sir has said - you might be here for propaganda ?

so please move on !

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
i'll ignore Ray comments as he's obviously a internet troll. please leave this topic if you still respect yourself.
Good man/ woman,

I would have willingly left the forum as desired by you, but could you have asked your Chairman Mao Tse Tung to quit China because the lazy peasant Chinese were not upto his standard?

Likewise, can I quit the forum when I am the Chairman?

Please note that what you see below my name is not decorative honorific, but actual.

The used to call me The Mentor!

I liked the title Chairman.

Guess why?

I love Mao.

But not mau mau or the Maoists!

The real truth is that as a Chinese you want to avoid answering because YOU HAVE NO ANSWER!

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
if we talk about the country relationship, there's no such thing "friendship".

the british used "divid and rule" very well 200 years ago. today, the u.s.a is using the same strategy.

indian and government are very sure about it. that's why india hesitate to join the anti-china ring at this moment. but if u.s.a gives enough bait, i think india wont refuse to. the only problem is how much the bait worth.

several india say the whole world hate china. no, that's not true.
every year, more than 30 million foreigner visited china ( not include taiwanese, hongkong,). if we add hongkong, china is most visited country, more than u.s.
about 40,000 indian visited china every year.
every year, more than 77 million chinese visited other countries, rank 3rd in the world.
about 20,000 chinese visited indian every year.
You are right, for a country like China, they can be friends to none.

Imagine their national anthem talks about conquering the 'enemies'

Always suspicious that the rest of the world is the enemy.

That is why you feel that the US is dividing the world like the British did!

In fact, they are containing a menace which is imperialist and hegemonic called China.

Many are visiting China and that is true.

Guess how many around the world visits a Zoo!

That does not mean that people love jackals and hyenas for if they are not contained (as China is being contained), they will be a menace to mankind. Got that?

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
not sure if youre still around , but one proof that it is the prc attitude towards the border issue which spoils the relationship :-

is that chinese and indians anywhere else in the world, not having to deal with border issues, get along with each other "like a house on fire " - we do business together in third countries, often we form joint-ventures to compete with other companies ! :thumb:

it is your ccp-prc small-minded attitude which harms relationships between our two peoples :tsk::tsk::tsk:

praneetbajpaie

Tihar Jail
Banned
i'm chinese. in china, nobody care about india. very few people know anything about india except knowing that india was colonized by british for 200 years. just like china was humilated by westerners for 150 years.
in china, everybody is talking about u.s.a, europe, japan, etc.
many chinese hate japan.
any international bad issues with china is because of u.s.a.

but when i come to india forums, i found indian are staring at china. anything international, indian believe it is because of china problem.

how can indian hate china, instead of not hate british who colonized you for 2 centuries?
The only things about the Chinese that we Indians know is that you love to eat dogs more than chicken, eat roaches and other such "delicacies". That's it. Go to any Chinese military website and see the hate propaganda about India there and you will know what you Chinese know about us. Dont's worry -----i man, we Indians don't care about you -----s too.

In India nobody is talking about -----s either. We are also talking about USA, Europe, Japan. You might have a higher economic growth rate now and might have more money than us but that can be reversed real fast.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
That's Ray Sir to you, ...........
(partial quote pls praneet-ji )

the forum has been cleansed of a lot of obnoxious members who took their "guest" status too much for granted

they come into an indian forum and then assume to call our respected members in accordance with their improper upbringing and then they wonder why the world disses them

this is further evidence that we need to go to some form of rank system or identify the category of membership eg prc member , those from usa russia eu israel saudi arabia can be designated friendly country members .....or simply revert ot our former system of army ranks but this time not based on the number of posts as in the past but rather have a committee to judge the worth of each member and assign a rank accordingly

that way newbies with bad upbringing ,like the case in point , know whom theyre referring to

most grateful if admin and indeed members would take up this issue .

The Last Stand

Country flag
Everybody, lay off of him for a while.

@henrisangre, introduce yourself in the Greetings forum. And don't piss anyone off.

I get your point here.

Good night! (Or is it day?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles