Why India Wins So Few Olympic Medals?

Blackwater

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Re: Olympics: The difference between India and China is"¦ family

It's not flame-baiting, its fact. You're the one trying to bait me with insults.

That's your problem. You want to ignore India's shortcomings and sugarcoat them with rubbish like "family values" and the like. And you say WE have problems with dealing with our problems.

Quick update. Its 17 gold medals and 30 overall now. The States'are on 12 gold and 29 overall. Still close.

The difference between India and China is now 17 gold medals and 29 overall. oh, and family(let's not forget that). Deal with it Ray...
Well saw that article of family values of the Chinese Gold Medalists and his and his mother's woes?

And did you see the photo of the young Chinese child being trained with people standing on the feet?

Facts are to be believed and not fiction.

I wonder if Indians would accept that type of 'training'.

For you people, anything negative about China is insult.

If I should comment on the disgraceful attitude of standing on a young girl child's feet as a part of training in China, you will howl that I am anti China and indulging in China bashing.

Glitzy Shanghai is all that you can show.

Human values are alien to you all!

Hup two three four is all that you understand!

I congratulate China for its medal tally. There is no holding back on that.

But I shudder at the prostitution of human values and family life to achieve the same.

But then, hup, two, three, four.........

You have problems and you want it to be dealt by you alone. Fair enough. We are only observing it with our standards of human and family values and we are appalled! And so we are commenting the same way you all comment about India, but then we don't go bonkers over what you feel since you are entitled to see it your way.

We are fortunate that we don't have to say Yessir Yessir three bags full to our Govt.

Last edited:

Predator

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Moderators,

Please take this picture off.

It is too horrifying.

I am participating on this thread and so I cannot exercise the function.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod

The image tags edited, the image will now only appear as a link

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Thanks, it offended my sensibilities.

I just could not reconcile if that was true where adults stand on toddler's feet as a part of training! And the child bawling as if it were blue murder!

Brutal and animal like!

And it was anti China if it was true.

Last edited:

AprilLyrics

Indian's physical health is reaching worrisome levels.recently i read an article from Economists, a comparison between India and china,including ,average life, neonate live birth index,birth defect rate and many other things.India has a long way to go.
think about the situation in India,it's not surprised that India gets zero medal in london olympic,or other important sport games.
now we can understand why Indians care their families.parents have to worry if their babies can survive and if they can grow up to adults without dying young.they are struggling to live in such a low average life situation.how can they get a well and strong physical health?a good health is the basic requirement for good record of sports.therefore you know why Indians get no medal.
am i right?there are so many sports,can you tell me which one India is good at?
football,soccer,basketball,baseball,volleyball,tennis,table tennis,badminton,track and field,swimming,shooting,canoeing,gymnastics,bicycle,fencing,golf...
see,the truth is Indians should really care more about their families physical health.keep your children away from starving and disease,give your children a strong and health body,let them go to school,improve their lifetime,they are your future.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Indian's physical health is reaching worrisome levels.recently i read an article from Economists, a comparison between India and china,including ,average life, neonate live birth index,birth defect rate and many other things.India has a long way to go.
think about the situation in India,it's not surprised that India gets zero medal in london olympic,or other important sport games.
now we can understand why Indians care their families.parents have to worry if their babies can survive and if they can grow up to adults without dying young.they are struggling to live in such a low average life situation.how can they get a well and strong physical health?a good health is the basic requirement for good record of sports.therefore you know why Indians get no medal.
am i right?there are so many sports,can you tell me which one India is good at?
football,soccer,basketball,baseball,volleyball,tennis,table tennis,badminton,track and field,swimming,shooting,canoeing,gymnastics,bicycle,fencing,golf...
see,the truth is Indians should really care more about their families physical health.keep your children away from starving and disease,give your children a strong and health body,let them go to school,improve their lifetime,they are your future.
And what is the relevance?

North Korea is doing well! Their country is overflowing with food, milk and honey?

India is good at cricket, if you did not know.

China picking up a handful, feeding them and treating them as animals in your training and then worrying them of dire consequence if they lose does not indicate the pinkest of health or the basics of human values!

Robots are marvels and of that there is no doubt.

Last edited:

AprilLyrics

And what is the relevance?

North Korea is doing well! Their country is overflowing with food, milk and honey?

India is good at cricket, if you did not know.

China picking up a handful, feeding them and treating them as animals in your training and then worrying them of dire consequence if they lose does not indicate the pinkest of health or the basics of human values!

Robots are marvels and of that there is no doubt.
i just talked about family,which this thread emphasizes.
besides,NK is under starvation
and,about what you said"china feed and teat athletes like animals"..it is one of the biggest funny thing i hear about.do you mean Philps,who trains 6 hours a day,everyday of the week,is also being treated as animal by america?com'on...you have watch too much movie....maybe it is difficult for a Indian to understand sports,cause you have no sports...oh,you have crickets,i forgot...

nimo_cn

Country flag

Well, no Indian posters have given any convincing explanation to India's poor performance in the Olympics, instead they tried to discredit Chinese achievement by likening Chinese athletes to animals and robots.

What does the big zero make Indian athletes? Indian athletes are those who can't jump, run, swim, lift, or dive, in one word, they can't compete, And that make them worse than animals,they are half-dead animals.

So far India still gets a BIG ZERO.

The army of half-dead animals are marvels and of that there is no doubt.

Last edited:

Blackwater

Re: The sad but true story of India's Olympic failings

The sad but true story of India's Olympic failings

why it is sad,it is same story everytime.

you can not win matches and medal with just 15 days of sarkari training camp:laugh::laugh:

After 4 yrs in Brazil it will be same story again for India:taunt::taunt:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag

Well, no Indian posters have given any convincing explanation to India's poor performance in the Olympics, instead they tried to discredit Chinese achievement by likening Chinese athletes to animals and robots.

What does the big zero make Indian athletes? Indian athletes are those who can't jump, run, swim, lift, or dive, in one word, they can't compete, And that make them worse than animals,they are half-dead animals.

So far India still gets a BIG ZERO.

The army of half-dead animals are marvels and of that there is no doubt.
Here is your explanation:

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...tory-india-s-olympic-failings.html#post547880

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag

it's easy to want medals

the price to be paid is quite another matter - it involves a lot of inhumane treatment not to mention possible or more correctly probable abuse in the process

i might be one of the fgew who would say " no thanks " to these medals except for some team games which hopefully foster a better team-spirit rather than individual "achievement " ( Clever-cheating )

Last edited:

agentperry

i think sportsmanship can be given as an employment opportunity option. we can provide them a job. if a person performs well in national and world championship then he should be given a job as sportsman till next olympic and a regular salary so that he can practice throughout the year like chinese. right now they work and only for short time they practice that too just before main event.

s002wjh

Country flag

i hope india can make some achievements on sports,but considering the pic below.....OK.i dont know what u can expect.

the only hope is:india,save ur children Plz.Just do as the title said,FAMILY.Children is the future of the family.do sth. to improve their phisical health.dont let them starve and uncloth.
dude stop bashing on other countries. its comment like these that india/chinese bashing each other all the time. both countries has their own problem to deal with.

india didn't win that much medal cause they don't have state sponsor that pour billions into sports. if they do the same as chinese did with 1billion people, dedciated, in a decade or two after trainning they win alot medal too.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

i just talked about family,which this thread emphasizes.
besides,NK is under starvation
and,about what you said"china feed and teat athletes like animals"..it is one of the biggest funny thing i hear about.do you mean Philps,who trains 6 hours a day,everyday of the week,is also being treated as animal by america?com'on...you have watch too much movie....maybe it is difficult for a Indian to understand sports,cause you have no sports...oh,you have crickets,i forgot...
Did you not see that horrific photo of the child athlete on whose feet the man was standing as a part of training?

I had to request that it be removed since it was cruelty to children.

Maybe I made a mistaken to have had it removed because people like you feel if offensive photos or text are removed, the cruelty and horror vanishes.

That may happen in China where uncomfortable phases of Chinese history are removed and so it goes off the blip!

s002wjh

Country flag

AprilLyrics

Did you not see that horrific photo of the child athlete on whose feet the man was standing as a part of training?

I had to request that it be removed since it was cruelty to children.

Maybe I made a mistaken to have had it removed because people like you feel if offensive photos or text are removed, the cruelty and horror vanishes.

That may happen in China where uncomfortable phases of Chinese history are removed and so it goes off the blip!
i can find a good number of pics like that,but from other countries.for example,the Korean swimmer(i dont know how to spell his name),who got silver medal in mens 400 free style swimming in london this time,had a asthma when he was a young boy.even he was like that,he trained very hard and got gold medal in asia olympic games years ago.some extreme move would be dangerous for patients who have asthma.but he kept training.now he achieved his goal.there are also stories about strong-mind people in other countries.
you guys can only see the shining time when athletes are on podium,and ignore their hard training and sacrifice,do you?do you really understand what is sport?the spirit of sport is what?in london,there are also a shooting athlete who had got thyroid cancer(from Ukraine?i forgot)and a woman pingpang athlete with only one hand.if they dont work hard,how can they get into london olympic games?
you just dont understand sport.if i were in computer i would give a lot of examples,from child to adult,examples about their training time which is also treasure of their life,not standing on podium with medal.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles