Why India should NOT bomb terror training camps

Agustya

Country flag
I really feel like everyone over here is being a dove when they say India should bomb terrorist training camps in POK if another 26/11 takes place.

I think it would be more reasonable for India to assert that Pakistan can not handle terrorism and thus its nuclear facilities are at risk of being captured by terrorists. Use this excuse to bomb all nuclear facilities, destroy all warheads (70% of warhead locations are known) through cruise missiles, and all weapons delivery systems.

My point: who cares about terror camps? - strip Pakistan of its nuclear weapons with surgical strikes instead!

Voldemort

Country flag
First bomb terror camps, invite a Pak response, and then try to bomb nuke facilities as well, IF POSSIBLE. Terror camps are the priority.

Last edited:

Glint

Country flag
bombing Kahuta was trivial.
The word "Bombing" and "trivial" should not be used together.

Other then that. This topic has been discussed countless times.

Someone would say "We would wipe out your country"
Someone else would say, "We have Nukes, you can't do sh!t"

Lets not do this again.

Compersion

Country flag
The use of the terror and ascertained and related reasonable attention on Pakistan also fit into place on:

- Kashmir
- Two-nation Theory

I can understand why India is not too eager that Pakistan is not removed from its terrorist pains. But the fact is that Pakistan is either incompetent if not involved.

I would phrase it to be incompetently involved.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
I am all for destroying Paki nuke facilities and making them nook-nude. But that is just not possible. They don't have a list of advertised "nuclear facilities" which can simply be bombed thereby making Pakis nuke-nude. If it was that simple, the Americans, Indians and several others would have ganged up and made Pakis nuke-nude long back.

Hell, the Americans would have made India nuke-nude in 1999 itself, if this had even been practical and possible.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
I am all for sponsoring BLA and TTP. Destroy our enemy from inside.
Je baat applu beta :nod:

kabhi kabhi applu kaam ki baat karta hai.

Don't forget Afgans since they need their respect back.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I really feel like everyone over here is being a dove when they say India should bomb terrorist training camps in POK if another 26/11 takes place.

I think it would be more reasonable for India to assert that Pakistan can not handle terrorism and thus its nuclear facilities are at risk of being captured by terrorists. Use this excuse to bomb all nuclear facilities, destroy all warheads (70% of warhead locations are known) through cruise missiles, and all weapons delivery systems.

My point: who cares about terror camps? - strip Pakistan of its nuclear weapons with surgical strikes instead!
Given the state of our military preparedness and geostrategic and political situation in the subcontinent, violating airspace to bomb, would only start a war.

It is better to apply MOSSAD tactics.

India should get ready to replicate MOSSAD.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Given the state of our military preparedness and geostrategic and political situation in the subcontinent, violating airspace to bomb, would only start a war.

It is better to apply MOSSAD tactics.

India should get ready to replicate MOSSAD.
And after doing it stay in DENIAL MODE... would be great to see the paki reaction.

We can ask them to provide a 1,000,000,000 page dossier and proof.

ITBP

Impossible

1) Pakistan is not Iraq, that you bomb their Atomic reactor and they will seat duck.

2) Is it possible to destroy all Pakistani warheads simultaneously? No. Then expect retaliation.

3) Nuclear warheads can surely go off if their storage is bombed.

Best would be to help Balooch and Sindhis and if possible turn Talibans from fanatics to freedom fighter of Pakhtunistan.

Your theory will send us to Point of no return and we aint superheros. :dude: :truestory:

Last edited:

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Paki terror camps are more injurious to Pakistan itself than India, they are already breaking Pakistan from inside. We better strengthen our defence and internal security for now, there is no immediate need to attack terror camps.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles