Why India and China not happy with each other and how could we settle it?

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
We have never done that, we categorize it into a 4th G.
Chinese naming convention, 4th gen China -> 5th gen world. Cmon, you can argue better than that.

If you insist that is a car.
Right....

Indian company makes worlds cheapest car

Face saving Chinese company tries (and fails) to copy worlds cheapest car

Geely's £1500 Nano rival - Autocar

But, an excellent diversion
Anyways I've found something extremely interesting (and entertaining)

Seems DFI is blocked in mainland China. Only a certain select Chinese populace can access it ?
btw results are mixed, sometimes this page shows passed (doesn't happen for other sites, say wikipedia) :p

Last edited:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
@LB We are trying to mend differences dont pour petrol on it! :D

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Well then we ask our Chinese members who do post from China to ask their authorities to remove DFI from the censor list for better relations to spread.

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
^^I'm getting mixed results with this thing. Sometimes, it says DFI is ok, and other times it says its censored. Why is that?

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
^^I'm getting mixed results with this thing. Sometimes, it says DFI is ok, and other times it says its censored. Why is that?
Look at it another way. You'd get through every time if there wasn't some sort of block.

amoy

DFI is not censored. u can check our IP#. U probably got confused by Lurker's screen print - Great Firewall (GFW) is what Chinese joke about the internet censorship, which is a nuisance. Thats why I ack. China is a totalitarian state, but not in the sense u guys think.

Back to the theme why we're unhappy - my view, in a positive light, is 2 countries are having a "healthy" (most of time but sometimes not) competition that's keeping both on the track of multi-dimensional development and bringing both to new heights. In real life we all need "enemies" or benchmarks or we often lose directions. Now u have Brahmos , Agnis, Arjun... May I say had there been no "China thorn" u couldn't have developed that or GoI couldn't have justified that military R&D and spending?

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles