Why hinduism is declining

aditya g

Country flag
Because through subtle messaging, and brainwashing of minds thru selective or inaccurate reporting etc, that is exactly what they would want me to believe.

Q: of all ppl, why would the PRESSHYAAS tell you that?!

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Because through subtle messaging, and brainwashing of minds thru selective or inaccurate reporting etc, that is exactly what they would want me to believe.
I meant to say (or, ask), why would the khabaraands 'investigate' & publish any report on 'declining Hinduism'? don't you notice the paradox in the assumption? it took a Governor and an inquiry commission to bring to public space the displacing of Hindus in WB and Assam by muslim marauders from b'desh. the khabaraands couldn't even go to cover Malda riots allegedly due to the 'atrocity of distance'. wont they OTOH revel in such a revelation (as the OP) if it comes to actuality? for the khabaraands, the Hindus/Hinduism can only turn intolerant, nothing else. on the decline would be islam in india because muslims are not allowed in Aayush Mantraalay and churches are being attacked.

or perhaps, i misunderstood your post(s); in which case, sorry shaktimaan! :p

SANITY

Just to correct u on one point ... from lkg to 5th class i studied in cristian school... all students are gifted bible every year and bible was one of the subject to pass. So pls correct ur perception.

Lol not part of text book ... its a whole new subject :)

Seventhday adventist high school :scared2:o_O:clap2:
Which Christian school teaches whole Bible as subject??? Name please. I went to ECI till second standard and my friend went to a Christian school until enter. Neither of us were given BIBLE. I am not saying what you say is untrue. Just curious to know which school.

Went to K.V., D.A.V., DPS school, had lessons and subjects separate books like Sanchhipt Mahabharat, Dharma Shiksha, many lessons in Hindi and Sanskrit and few in English from Ramayan, Mahabharat, Gautam Buddha etc.

Last edited:

raja696

Which Christian school teaches whole Bible as subject??? Name please. I went to ECI till second standard and my friend went to a Christian school until enter. Neither of us were given BIBLE. I am not saying what you say is untrue. Just curious to know which school.

Went to K.V., D.A.V., DPS school, had lessons and subjects separate books like Sanchhipt Mahabharat, Dharma Shashtra, many lessons in Hindi and Sanskrit and few in English from Ramayan, Mahabharat, Gautam Buddha etc.
Lol i mentioned the school name i studied ... i would have been better communist than you( may be )slandering between the creeky edges . Properly check the school name in google :):bounce::biggrin2::blah::blah:. Ur caught for every cristian bashing post u give typical hindu unreasonable explination. Why do you think i am even a hindu???

SANITY

Lol i mentioned the school name i studied ... i would have been better communist than you( may be )slandering between the creeky edges . Properly check the school name in google :):bounce::biggrin2::blah::blah:. Ur caught for every cristian bashing post u give typical hindu unreasonable explination. Why do you think i am even a hindu???
Sorry. You mentioned the name. I missed it.

Brood Father

Country flag

Went to K.V., D.A.V., DPS school, had lessons and subjects separate books like Sanchhipt Mahabharat, Dharma Shiksha, many lessons in Hindi and Sanskrit and few in English from Ramayan, Mahabharat, Gautam Buddha etc.
Glad you mentioned this ..even I studied in convent school , let me tell what tradition I have seen
On monthly basis a father use to take for morning prayers , where he use to praise Jesus to fullest
One day he motor mouthed that no other God has divided AD and BC but Jesus , and hence he is a true God
Apart from medals they also distributed Bibles (new testaments)
Christmas was celebrated like anything but
other religious celebration was demeamed upon
Evangelist pollute your mind slowly but surely , and the worst part they won't even leave children

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles