Why Germany lost WW2?

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
It's funny to see how desperately @asianobserve runs around on every topic, from defending image of his massas on war threads to promoting their stuff like salesmen on defense threads and advocating their alliance like diplomats.

Anyone badmouthing his masters makes him superbly uncomfortable. Such dedication isn't visible from even resident American trolls.
Even Chinese trolls didn't work this hard to protect agenda of CCP.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
There is simply no equivalence between NAZIs and Western allies.
Except names map, there wasn't any difference.
Perhaps the NAZIs and Soviets are compsrable in atrocities. Just ask the Poles....
All western white supermacists were far right fascists while Soviets were far left communists. Both responsible for millions of deaths.

Yeah, alliances weren't made out of ideology for sure.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
It's funny to see how desperately @asianobserve runs around on every topic, from defending image of his massas on war threads to promoting their stuff like salesmen on defense threads and advocating their alliance like diplomats.

Anyone badmouthing his masters makes him superbly uncomfortable. Such dedication isn't visible from even resident American trolls.

"Desperate." You think it will stick on me if you just keep on repeating it. I mean there are a lot of you here trying to bring me down and the only thing you can do is highlight your own ignorance, worse selective perception...

What is this 3 or 4 vs 1? I'm actually delighted at you guys falling down on each other! You're all very funny.

Last edited:

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
1. The population of German is too small
2, the weapon did not make a generation advantage

If success is a king, if failure is a thief.
The Nazis failed, so they were scolded by the world.
If they succeeds, they wound be the beacon of civilization.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Could be.... or the Indian subcontinent is a constant mess of warring kingdoms and ethnic groups.
No, Marathas had taken over it.
"Desperate." You think it will stock on me if you just keep on repeating it. I mean there are a lot of you here trying to bring me down and the only think you can do is highlight your own ignorance, worse selective perception...

What is this 3 or 4 vs 1? I'm actually delighted at you guys falling down on each other! You're all very funny.
3, 4 or 10 are here just for entertainment. Stop complaining of being outnumbered, the person with a point sweeps a dozen alone. I've done it many times.

There is no point absolutely to whitewash west. So, don't change the tone now. Either "War makes worst out of humans" applies on both or none. What aboutism isn't going to help debate at all.

thethinker

Country flag

There wasn't any difference. Most of the pioneers of the US space program were Nazis.

https://www.history.com/news/what-was-operation-paperclip

In a covert affair originally dubbed Operation Overcast but later renamed Operation Paperclip, roughly 1,600 of these German scientists (along with their families) were brought to the United States to work on America’s behalf during the Cold War. The program was run by the newly-formed Joint Intelligence Objectives Agency (JIOA), whose goal was to harness German intellectual resources to help develop America’s arsenal of rockets and other biological and chemical weapons, and to ensure such coveted information did not fall into the hands of the Soviet Union.

Although he officially sanctioned the operation, President Harry Truman forbade the agency from recruiting any Nazi members or active Nazi supporters. Nevertheless, officials within the JIOA and Office of Strategic Services (OSS)—the forerunner to the CIA—bypassed this directive by eliminating or whitewashing incriminating evidence of possible war crimes from the scientists’ records, believing their intelligence to be crucial to the country’s postwar efforts.

One of the most well-known recruits was Wernher von Braun, the technical director at the Peenemunde Army Research Center in Germany who was instrumental in developing the lethal V-2 rocket that devastated England during the war. Von Braun and other rocket scientists were brought to Fort Bliss, Texas, and White Sands Proving Grounds, New Mexico, as “War Department Special Employees” to assist the U.S. Army with rocket experimentation. Von Braun later became director of NASA’s Marshall Space Flight Center and the chief architect of the Saturn V launch vehicle, which eventually propelled two dozen American astronauts to the Moon.

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
Could be.... or the Indian subcontinent is a constant mess of warring kingdoms and ethnic groups.
I tell you to see this.
https://images.app.goo.gl/FprWYVfC7i3ZMGas5
Please go and learn about this,this is the symbol on which we say we were once united.
And well it was way beyond christ even coming, so it is if we were oldest civilization what we can do? Can't forget about it.
Although I never liked NAZIs mass murder crime and one murder cannot be compared to other.
Just to say today we have many things where British are lacking such as.
SPACE PROGRAM,ITER REACTOR PARTNERSHIP, NUCLEAR REACTORS PROGRAM, etc.
If we were like your country(good country no problem), we would had the same personality as you have now for your American colonizers.
So, Please do not compare yourself with us.
Comeback when Philippines has it's own independent reactor and space programs.

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
According to your twisted history :

View attachment 44199

They were sent to these slave camps :

Santa Anita concentration camp, Los Angeles.

Citation : https://time.com/5314955/separation-families-japanese-internment-camps/
Yes, this is what I fear for Indian Americans although all of them are jaichands they will bend over for to be used rather than suffer this.
You know of anything wrong goes between India and USA, because it is logical from that country point of view.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

All western white supermacists were far right fascists while Soviets were far left communists. Both responsible for millions of deaths.

Yeah, alliances weren't made out of ideology for sure.

Better read what Stalin (who was then an ally of Hitler) did to the Poles after the latter's defeat....

The Western allies did no such thing. As I said the Germans at the end of WW2 were racing towards British and American lines to surrender and away from the Soviets. Then after the War the Americans did a massive economic stimulous or aid to both allies and former foes while the Soviets tried to starve the Western Berliners.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
1. The population of German is too small
2, the weapon did not make a generation advantage

If success is a king, if failure is a thief.
The Nazis failed, so they were scolded by the world.
If they succeeds, they wound be the beacon of civilization.

NAZIs rightly deserves history's condemnation. Their depravity is too much to contemplate.

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
NAZIs rightly deserves history's condemnation. Their depravity is too much to contemplate.

When the British discovered the New continent of the United States more than 200 years ago, they killed more than 20 million Indians, but the United States is still called as a lighthouse.

Because they won, history is written by the winner

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Here are also many things shown about your Christian brothers doing good things, wanna see them too!
Go to evangelists thread.
We'll I have 1 good thing to say you, Christian sister. How about Mother Theresa, she took care of your Dalits while higher cast Indians were abusing them for going to school or simply would not care....

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
When the British discovered the New continent of the United States more than 200 years ago, they killed more than 20 million Indians, but the United States is still called as a lighthouse.

Because they won, history is written by the winner
There's nothing you can do about the past. Just atone for it and do better. Is China doing better with its Muslim countrymen?

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
We'll I have 1 good thing to say you, Christian sister. How about Mother Theresa, she took care of your Dalits while higher cast Indians were abusing them for going to school or simply would not care....
Now, you have come to that really, you can see Teresa but not us type of common guys who are living here with them.
Ofcourse it's not you who get quota.
And also do you know baba ambedkar himself got help FROM YOUR SO CALLED UPPER CASTE,and how there are mahanta in temples from so called your name lower caste.
Now, you have shown your real value.
Of course I can also let you see how your FAVORITE treat black Americans.
Their is a documentary in hotstar about how a black American was treated during THAT HURRICANE Katrina, go and watch it.
Also there are many things good about your evangelical brothers written in EVANGELIST thread, why don't go and see them?
Don't have the gut to see it.

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
There's nothing you can do about the past. Just atone for it and do better. Is China doing better with its Muslim countrymen?
USA is the past , Germany also the past , I just comment the truth.

Why USA is lighthouse , German is evil ? Just because one is win , and one is lose.

Isn't true?

(Please do not move away the topic , you can reply about China in China topic.)

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
USA is the past , Germany also the past , I just comment the truth.

Why USA is lighthouse , German is evil ? Just because one is win , and one is lose.

Isn't true?

(Please do not move away the topic , you can reply about China in China topic.)
Ok. 2 things to bear in mind before I answer your question:

1. USA after WW1 through Wilson tried hard to give Germany a better and more lenient treatment after its defeat. But he was outmaneuvered by the French and British which both wanted her rendered military impotent and punished severely; and,
2. NAZI Germany only attracted weaker countries ruled by despots (USSR, Italy, Imoerial Japan) as allies. All othet major countries saw Hitlet and NAZIsm as trouble.

So with that mind let's answer your question on why (Nazi) German is evil and US is not:

1. Germany started WW2 by invading its neighbors. USA on the other hand wanted nothing to do with European power play) - so clearly Germany is the evil one;

2. Nazi Germany systematically massacred millions of Jewish, gypsies, communists via extermination camps. America did no such thing - so here again Germany is clearly the evil; and,

3. After WW2 America spent Billions of dollars under Martial Plan to help the economies of all countries in Europe, allies and foes alike. Ameroca even offered fonancial assistance to USSR but Stalin was too proud to accept. Here America is an angel.

4. USA helped China tepel Imperial Japanese forces. Without their help you'd be speaking Niponggo now;

5. USA helped Japan and other Asian countries aftet WW2.

So there's no confusion or claim that history is written by victors.

It's clear not just because USA was the victor. China on the other hsnd was helped twice by USA: first, against Imperisl Japsnese invasion; 2. Economically in the early 90s by ttansferring American manufacturing to China and buying Chinese products. You should be grateful!

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Ok. 2 things to bear in mind before I answer your question:

1. USA after WW1 through Wilson tried hard to give Germany a better and more lenient treatment after its defeat. But he was outmaneuvered by the French and British which both wanted her rendered military impotent and punished severely; and,
2. NAZI Germany only attracted weaker countries ruled by despots (USSR, Italy, Imoerial Japan) as allies. All othet major countries saw Hitlet and NAZIsm as trouble.

So with that mind let's answer your question on why (Nazi) German is evil and US is not:

1. Germany started WW2 by invading its neighbors. USA on the other hand wanted nothing to do with European power play) - so clearly Germany is the evil one;

2. Nazi Germany systematically massacred millions of Jewish, gypsies, communists via extermination camps. America did no such thing - so here again Germany is clearly the evil; and,

3. After WW2 America spent Billions of dollars under Martial Plan to help the economies of all countries in Europe, allies and foes alike. Ameroca even offered fonancial assistance to USSR but Stalin was too proud to accept. Here America is an angel.

4. USA helped China tepel Imperial Japanese forces. Without their help you'd be speaking Niponggo now;

5. USA helped Japan and other Asian countries aftet WW2.

So there's no confusion or claim that history is written by victors.

It's clear not just because USA was the victor. China on the other hsnd was helped twice by USA: first, against Imperisl Japsnese invasion; 2. Economically in the early 90s by ttansferring American manufacturing to China and buying Chinese products. You should be grateful!

British invade America continent (belong to India) , and killed 20M people, but win. Lighthouse

German invade Europe continent (belong to each country) ,and killed 10M people , but lose. Evil

You said about modern American do a lot of things , but can't eliminate British killed 20M+ Indians. And its evil.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles