Why Do Tibetans Self-immolate?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Since the Chinese are ecstatic over statistics and 'official reports' being the Gospel, having been honed on this staple historically (Theory of Legalism), independent thought or intellectual intercourse may not be their cup of tea.

On Malnutrition in India being worse than Sub Saharan.

Maybe this will help.

EDITED EXCERPTS FROM AN INTERVIEW

In a series of papers over the past year, you have argued these statistics are a complete myth, a gross exaggeration at the very least. Why do you think so?

When two sets of indicators lead to diametrically opposite conclusions, you either have a reasonable explanation for it or must reject one set of indicators. When we compare Indian children to those from sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) in terms of life expectancy, infant mortality rate (IMR), under-five mortality rate and maternal mortality rate (MMR), they look significantly healthier than the latter. But the picture turns on its head when we compare them in terms of incidence of stunting (low height for age) and underweight (low weight for age). The contrast is nothing short of dramatic.

Compare India with Chad, which has half of India's per capita income. Using 2009 data, Chad has life expectancy at birth of 48 compared with India's 66, IMR of 124 per 1,000 live births relative to India's 50, MMR of 1,200 per 1 lakh live births in relation to India's 230 and under-five mortality rate of 209 per 1,000 live births in contrast to India's 66. Every one of these indicators places the health of Indian children miles ahead of those from Chad. Yet, child malnutrition indicators say that the proportion of children stunted and underweight is higher in India than in Chad!

Even more shocking is the comparison between Senegal and Kerala. With life expectancy of 74 years, IMR of 12 and MMR of 95, Kerala is the crown jewel of India when it comes to health. In comparison, Senegal exhibits a life expectancy of 62 years, IMR of 51 and MMR of 410. Yet, we are told that Kerala has a higher proportion of stunted and underweight children than Senegal. It cannot get more absurd than this.

Where are we going wrong?

We have been applying a uniform World Health Organisation (WHO)-specified height to decide whether or not a child of a given age and gender is stunted. And similarly, a uniform WHO-specified weight to decide whether or not the child is underweight, regardless of the child's race, socio-cultural background, geographical location or time or vegetarian versus meat diet. Any failure to meet the WHO-specified standard is attributed to malnutrition and the child classified as malnourished.

But what if Indian children are on average genetically shorter and lighter than the population from which the WHO standards are derived? Then, even perfectly healthy Indian children would be classified as malnourished just because they fail to meet the height and weight standards derived from the WHO population that is taller and heavier on an average.

So well-nourished populations may not be similar in height and weight?

My reading of the evidence is — not by a long shot. Japanese men and women are about 12 cm shorter than their Dutch counterparts.

The differences are not limited to adults. A 2006 study of infants born to Indian mothers in the US during 1995 to 2000 finds higher incidence of low birth weight and small-for-gestational age, and yet lower infant mortality rates for most part than the children of white mothers.

A study of Moroccan children in the Netherlands show that the height gap between the latter and the Dutch children can be observed as early as two years of age. The gap eventually rises to as much as 9 cm.

When did you first begin to doubt the Indian statistics? Why?

I'm not an expert on health, let alone child nutrition, by any stretch of imagination. But soon after my 2008 book India: The Emerging Giant, in which I reported vital health statistics with approval, I began to notice the exceptionally poor child nutrition statistics and felt they could not be reconciled with the former. But I seriously focussed on the issue only when I took upon myself to write the chapter on health in a jointly authored book on the performance of Indian states. That is when I noticed that Kerala showed worse child nutrition statistics than many SSA countries and that, in turn, led me to dig deeper into the methodology leading to these absurd comparisons

Why has there been no effort on the part of the Indian government to establish a set of height/ weight-age standards specific to India?

I think the United Nations, WHO et al have bulldozed us into believing that a single standard is scientifically right. Remember that all this ultimately ties into the Millennium Development Goals (MDG), which has behind it a huge lobby of very powerful international organisations, academics, NGOs and journalists. Without this common standard, it would be very difficult to assess progress on the MDGs. This is perhaps one reason that everyone has played along without asking tough questions. The belief is so deep-seated, especially in Delhi, that they refuse to see the obvious.

Jean Dreze and Angus Deaton have also pointed out flaws in malnutrition statistics. In an article written in 2009, they conclude "there are unresolved puzzles about anthropometric indicators in India, such as the high prevalence of stunting among privileged children". But unlike you, they seem to believe that with adequate nutrition and time, Indian children will be able to catch up with 'western' populations. What do make of their arguments?

To set the record straight, let me first note that writing with Prof Amartya Sen in another article for a newsmagazine in November 2011, Jean Dreze makes no reference whatsoever to these "unresolved puzzles". Instead, the authors go on to report child malnutrition numbers the way everyone else does, without any qualifications.

But coming to your main question, we will certainly narrow the gap as the diet of Indian children improves (as it has indeed been doing over the past several decades). But narrowing is not the same as eliminating the gap. If the Japanese newborns and adults have not been able to eliminate the gap, and the same also holds true of the newborn of Indian mothers in the US, why should we believe that Indian children would eliminate the gap?

One last point while we are on this subject. The catch-up is supposed to take many generations (we don't know how many, of course). This means that some children who are classified as stunted and underweight using the WHO standards can simply not exit their height and weight category, no matter how good their diet is, because they were born with low height and weight and to mothers who were malnourished themselves. If these children are being given a proper diet, what sense does it make to label them malnourished? Won't we be tempted to beef up their diets even further, and risk making them obese?

In a recent paper, you wrote, "A myth similar to the one considered here has also plagued policy discussion on adult hunger in India. There are widespread claims that more than one-fifth of the population, or approximately 240 million Indians, suffer from chronic hunger. This too is a much-exaggerated claim, as discussed in my forthcoming book." Tell us a little more about this.

The claims of widespread adult hunger are principally based on the decline in calorie consumption observed in the surveys conducted by the National Sample Survey Organisation (NSSO). But there are good reasons to be sceptical that this decline reflects increased hunger. The decline has occurred across all consumer classes, including the richest ones. This points to factors other than access that have led to reduced calorie consumption across all category of consumers, rich and poor.

One obvious such factor is reduced need for calorie consumption due to improved absorption of calories consumed as well as reduced physical work. The former (improved absorption) has occurred due to improved epidemiological environment and access to healthcare.

Finally, measured calorie consumption is probably understating actual calorie consumption because it does not properly record midday meals, which too have progressively expanded.

These observations are consistent with the answers people give in the NSSO surveys when asked whether they had enough to eat on all days of the year. In the 2004-05 survey, 97.4 percent of the respondents in rural and 99.4 percent in urban areas replied to this question in the affirmative.

Do you think that standard WHO indicators of adult nutrition (like the Body Mass Index or BMI) that we are currently using might be similarly flawed?

This was indeed the conclusion of a 2008 study by Maarten Nube. Nube studied South Asian populations living in South Africa, Fiji and the US, and compared them with populations of other ethnicities living in the same countries, concluding that "there exists among adults of South Asian descent an ethnically determined predisposition for low adult BMI".

How significantly do you think child malnutrition and adult hunger statistics have been overstated?

Answering this question requires identification of alternative norms to identify stunting and low weight among children. So, strictly speaking, I cannot yet answer this question. But let me say this: While releasing the much-publicised Hunger and Malnutrition (HUNGaMA) Report in January 2011, the prime minister said, "The problem of malnutrition is a matter of national shame." Once we do our malnutrition numbers correctly, we will find that India has no more to be ashamed of its malnutrition level or the progress made in combating it than of other vital statistics such a life expectancy, IMR and MMR

[email protected].

Tehelka - India's Independent Weekly News Magazine

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
On the issue of 93% of China being Han.

if a landmass of 9596960 sq km with a population of 1,330,045,000 will have 93% of the same ethnic stock! If one sees the migration patterns of the world races, the claim defies imagination. No other country can claim that they have the same ethnic stock or even 93%!! Russia, Canada and the US have larger land mass than China and they are multiracial and not having singularly high percentage of 93% of the same ethnic stock!

Yet, when one visits history, including Chinese history as even enunciated by the Grand Historian of China, Sima Qian, the manner in which Sinicisation or making all people captured to become Han is well documented.

Here is the Han Migration map

A picture says more than words.

East 2/9/11/22/28/24/23/16/Eastern17 Eastern 2- Baoding/Hebei / Fangshan/Beijing - Western Shandong 2-9 Jinan/Dezhou Shandong 2-9 Jiangsu- 22 Nanjing-jiangsu - 24-Shanghai 22 - Nanjing/28 24-Shanghai- Huzhou/Zhejiang - 28- Zhejiang - Yingtan/Shangrao/ Jiangxi MIX WITH GROUP 23, Split 28/Northern Fujian- Group 16- southern fujian, - Taiwan 23/28 Continues to Southern Jiangxi- To Eastern Guangdong And mixes with group 17 in eastern 17/18 - Shenzhen - Hong kong
West 2/3/15/23/16/Western 17/- West 2 - Baoding/Hebei- MIX with group 3/Jiaozuo/Kaifeng/Zhumadian/Henan to 15/Luan/Anhui/ Wuhu/ Mix with group 28 to Form group 23/ Minor split to Shaoguan mix with eastern group 17
West 3+ Southern Shanxi/20/21/17/18 Jiaozuo/Zhengzhou/Sanmenxia/Luoyang/Nanyang/Henan Southern Shanxi/Jinzhong/linfen/Changzhi/Yuncheng/Jincheng - 20 Jingmen/Suizhou/Jingzhou/Tianmen/Qianjing/Xiantao/Eastern Hubei- Mix with Eastern 12 to Hunan-Yiyang/Changsha - 21-Eastern hunan -Western guangxi -Northern guangdong to Central guangdong -guangzhou/zhongshan/macau/ -17 mix with 23 to hong kong
East 12/East 13/East 21/ 17/18 Xianyang/Xian/Shaanxi - Eastern hubei - Chongqing- Western Hunan/Mix with group 21 -Guizhou - Western Guangxi Possible origin of group 19- West South guangdong-Hainan
West 13/12/ Xianyang-Xian/Shaanxi- Southern Gansu -Sichuan -group 25 possible origin of group 26/27 of yunnan
4 Dalian/Liaoning/5 Dandong/Liaoning /6 Xilinhaote-Inner mongolia/7 Xining/ Qinghai/8 shandong-yantai/10 Qingdao/Shandong

"Geographic distribution of sampled populations. Shown are the three waves of
north-to-south migrations according to historical record. The identifications of populations
are given in Supplementary Table 1. Populations 1–14 are northern Hans, and 15–28 are
southern Hans. The solid, dashed and dotted arrows refer to the first, second and
third waves of migrations, respectively. The first wave involving 0.9 million (approximately
one-sixth of the southern population at that time) occurred during the Western Jin Dynasty
(AD 265–316); the second migration, more extensive than the first, took place during the
Tang Dynasty (AD 618–907); and the third wave, including ,5 million immigrants,
occurred during the Southern Song Dynasty (AD 1127–1279)."
http://159.226.149.45/compgenegroup/paper/...er (2004

Technically speading, the Han's concept is very much a cultural concept and certainly not a genetically or ethnically concept therefore the representation of migration from the map indicated could be viewed as highly controversial. In modern China, predated the Qin's era, there were many different tribes and different ethnics whom were being united by common social and cultural concept which formulated, popularized (Sinicization process), and originated onward from the Han's dynasty. By drawing such map to suggest the popularization or domination could be viewed as an ethnocentric attempt to glorify certain ethnic at best though.

All from

Han migration map - Chinese Ethnic Groups and Peoples - China History Forum, Chinese History Forum

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
May we now go back to Why Tibetans are doing what they are doing?

shom

Genius Ray sir ,,, Now u chini plzz shut urslf up,,,,

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
people resisted so we got causualty....people didnt resisit so the area becomes a colony........in an colonized area you got killings and raping every day.......just have a look at how indian culture is english fractured......you know what happened before 1947........

btw the difference is....japanese surrendered to china.....those japanese soliders comitted serious crimes and captured were excuted or sent to jails......but for the birts....they just left............
Dont tell me that you never came under British rule.Indian culture is still Indian culture but look at your culture where Chinese are taking up Christian names, marry in Christian style and simply a "British wannabe" so you are COLONY of British even today.So get up of your hangover known as "China never became a colony".

Japanese surrendered to China??? Is this what your CCP teaches you???

Let me educate you HIGH IQ Han Chinese that Japanese were NEVER have surrendered untill US dropped nukes.Japan surrendered to US and NOT China. Do not take credit of US victory since without US the Japanese would have cut open China.It was your responsibility to defeat Japanese since you were the local but you couldnt do it and would never be able to do it.

You are still no match for aggrressive and ruthless Japanese even today so come out of your hangover.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
One thing of interest is that the self immolations are taking place outside the Tibetan Autonomous Region (TAR), in states bordering the TAR ie. Sichuan and Qinghai.

These other areas have been under China and Han control for a long time and should have become Sinicised.

But they haven't it appears.

Show that people who are Tibetan and even if under the Han China for a long time are not ready to surrender their Tibetan singular identity for love or money.

How does the Dalai Lama fit into problems in areas that were Han China way long ago?

The Dalai Lama, if he is interfering, it should manifest itself in Tibet but that is not happening.

huaxia rox

I tried the url and this is what came:
Note the dates. September 1963.
It was basically CIA op and read the extract carefully.
whats with the date?? indians set up the devcie and indians flew all the ways to scout chinese military and technic secrets.....do i need to read it more carefully???

Maybe this would help dispel you genetical faith in statistics and 'official reports'
you got poors more than a large area of african nations which are deemed most poor areas in the world like all the western media articles point out......no wonder why maoists are fightting the war in india.......what else can they do.....these people have no food so to topple the gov maybe the last but only choice they got now......while indian media showing how shinning india is......

What has salaries to do with manipulated media? I seem to have lost you. I am speaking of media and you are as is typical of the Chinese dreaming in dollar and cents or whatever currency that you use!!
well when you say chinese funding data i would like to say indians fundged much more......

The basic essence is 'conditional trade' is what the RSS leader has emphasised.
india is a small foreigner trading partner of prc.....way smaller than the us Eu SK jap etc......how your RSS leader came up with the halarious conclusion is way beyound my understanding.....anyway if indians dont wanna trade with prc be my guest.....stop any trading you like.....

In short, a balanced approach and not totally a free for all, more so when China is not a very cosy country to equate with in other departments of statehood.
in short having a real picture of the size of you nations foreigner trading data will help your economy to some extent......

A rather infantile reply indicating a disconnect with intellect necessary to reply coherently.

I was mentioning that India is a democracy and we embrace it with warts and all!
i was saying what ever india is you cant cheat people with a healthy brain that easy.....

No it would be real surprising if a landmass of 9596960 sq km with a population of 1,330,045,000 will have 93% of the same ethnic stock! If one sees the migration patterns of the world races, the claim defies imagination. No other country can claim that they have the same ethnic stock or even 93%!! Russia, Canada and the US have larger land mass than China and they are multiracial and not having singularly high percentage of 93% of the same ethnic stock!

Yet, when one visits history, including Chinese history as even enunciated by the Grand Historian of China, Sima Qian, the manner in which Sinicisation or making all people captured to become Han is well documented.

We see that being done in Tibet and Xinjiang even now which t_co has the honesty to indicate, while you hide with inanities!

Read history and you will realise why the British had no options but to give India her Independence.
i dont even know why you people always fail to present some sources that have the basic credibility.........when i used some sources from uk to demonstrate the comparisons between indians and africans you use some indian sources to argue.....can you be more funny........the uk is in a neturel position because the comparison is not about indo-uk or africa-uk.....while indian sources should be largely ignored because the issue is about india excatlly......

and in your other post you even show me something from some other forum......can you again be more funny???from a forum??? if you have problem of how han is above 90% of prcs population you can also check the races of japan or south korea.....you have no clue about what the world looks like or what...........no any single race in history was pure or did not absord others or get absorded by others but the unique feature of india is even hindus belong to a range of different races or comunities.........under the banner of hindu how far away can you go as one nation??? do all the islamic or christan nations go to form one nation??? no.....this is the weirdest part of india a man made nation........

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
whats with the date?? indians set up the devcie and indians flew all the ways to scout chinese military and technic secrets.....do i need to read it more carefully???
In those days, India did not have devices.

It was the US! And the US loved China!

One has to have intelligence to understand and it is so obvious that one does not have to read it carefully at all!

you got poors more than a large area of african nations which are deemed most poor areas in the world like all the western media articles point out......no wonder why maoists are fightting the war in india.......what else can they do.....these people have no food so to topple the gov maybe the last but only choice they got now......while indian media showing how shinning india is......
I have appended many a time as to how the statistics of India poor and malnutritioned is fudged. It is getting boring to realise you cannot read simple stuff in English. I am afraid that that report is not in Mandarin so I cannot help you. Your misfortune!

Maoists is an ideology and it has nothing to do with food. It is aimed to overthrow the Govt and bring in Maoist in power. Something like the idea of overthrowing the horrid Hans from China.

well when you say chinese funding data i would like to say indians fundged much more......
I am not saying China is a master fudger and a copy cat. Check Google. The world says so!

india is a small foreigner trading partner of prc.....way smaller than the us Eu SK jap etc......how your RSS leader came up with the halarious conclusion is way beyound my understanding.....anyway if indians dont wanna trade with prc be my guest.....stop any trading you like.....
India is indeed a small trader with China.

The RSS chap says why trade with such a country when we have such a small trading equation and that too when they produce shoddy goods!

Makes sense, if you ask me!

China loves Money. It is their God.

I am sure it will hurt!

in short having a real picture of the size of you nations foreigner trading data will help your economy to some extent......
Really?

i was saying what ever india is you cant cheat people with a healthy brain that easy.....
Is that the reason why the Chinese are cheating their people with an unhealthy brain?

i dont even know why you people always fail to present some sources that have the basic credibility.........when i used some sources from uk to demonstrate the comparisons between indians and africans you use some indian sources to argue.....can you be more funny........the uk is in a neturel position because the comparison is not about indo-uk or africa-uk.....while indian sources should be largely ignored because the issue is about india excatlly......
I use sources from all over the world including China.

Stop being a jester and read my links instead of going into a tizzy of incoherent claptrap.

nd in your other post you even show me something from some other forum......can you again be more funny???from a forum??? if you have problem of how han is above 90% of prcs population you can also check the races of japan or south korea.....you have no clue about what the world looks like or what...........no any single race in history was pure or did not absord others or get absorded by others but the unique feature of india is even hindus belong to a range of different races or comunities.........under the banner of hindu how far away can you go as one nation??? do all the islamic or christan nations go to form one nation??? no.....this is the weirdest part of india a man made nation........
Indeed no race is homogenous.

So how come China claims 93% are Han in China.

You are right. Chinese and the CCP are great fudge masters and down right stupid!

huaxia rox

In those days, India did not have devices.

It was the US! And the US loved China!

One has to have intelligence to understand and it is so obvious that one does not have to read it carefully at all!
who doesnt know you have to depend on foreign tech all the time.....is that supposed to be a piece of news???and who said you made that device??? but can you rob a house by using a gun made by the us even if you dont know anything about making guns???

I have appended many a time as to how the statistics of India poor and malnutritioned is fudged. It is getting boring to realise you cannot read simple stuff in English. I am afraid that that report is not in Mandarin so I cannot help you. Your misfortune!

Maoists is an ideology and it has nothing to do with food. It is aimed to overthrow the Govt and bring in Maoist in power. Something like the idea of overthrowing the horrid Hans from China.
so indians like you are proud to use english as your language good.....do i have problem with that??? but that doesnt mean you dont have this More of world's poor live in India than in all sub-Saharan Africa, says study | World news | The Guardian and you claimed you can prove its not true....how exactly??? which specific data is not ture and whats the ture data??? you gonna show me another indian link to say stuff like your RSS leade or try to say there is another victory that no one else in the world actually has mentioned apart from indians???

I am not saying China is a master fudger and a copy cat. Check Google. The world says so!
i am not saying indian is worst than africa but you can google....the world is saying that.....data fundging can make you shinning in an election but cant help you give food to your children......

India is indeed a small trader with China.

The RSS chap says why trade with such a country when we have such a small trading equation and that too when they produce shoddy goods!

Makes sense, if you ask me!

China loves Money. It is their God.

I am sure it will hurt!
what i didnt get is how your RSS leader got the conclusion that chinas economy is depending on india....and what on earth does the figure 68% come from???your indian econmists told you guys so???

yes i know your all god believers....good.....and money haters??? can you give me a frigging break?? what about this??? they died for fightting some sacred war??? or they think their $200 per month salary isnt enough (indeed a pretty small amount of money).....RPT-INSIGHT-Deadly India car factory riot sounds alarm bells for industry | Reuters actually feel for them....

and god believers dont do shoddy works??? who you trying to fool???
Bridge Being Built in India Collapses, Killing Three | Story ID: 19866 | Construction Equipment Guide
Bridge Collapse Leads To Deadly Stampede At Festival In India : NPR
BBC News - India: Darjeeling bridge collapse kills 32

you can keep reciving wrong trade data....i dont have problem with that....

Is that the reason why the Chinese are cheating their people with an unhealthy brain?
how can you cheat people???links from international media are sufficent......dont just rely on indian sources.....my little suggestion......

I use sources from all over the world including China.

Stop being a jester and read my links instead of going into a tizzy of incoherent claptrap.
sure you used sources from many places but when it comes to the crucial parts you only show your indian links....

Indeed no race is homogenous.

So how come China claims 93% are Han in China.

You are right. Chinese and the CCP are great fudge masters and down right stupid!
there are about 91% people in china are hans and we ourselves are hans....is that a freaking problem??thats how the 91% is there......what???you expected hans to say we are indians or what??? common wealth people??? if thats the case go for your RSS leader and your funny fundge master will probably tell you 68% han chinese wanna join hindu.......acoording to indian source......

huaxia rox

All those fully armed terrorists killed unarmed civilans and when challenged by Indian armed forces they hide in civilian areas like a mouse.India killed 9 outta 10 and recently hanged the last.But that is too hard to understand for a HIGH IQ Han Chinese showing a pic of a soldier.

I guess China became laughing stock when Japanese Army raped and plundered 300,000 Chinese in Nanjing.What have you done after that?? Japanese STILL laugh around at coward Chinese.So the pic you are using is as a award for this?
laugh around??you mean the way chinese or brits laugh around indians??people who surrderred of course can laugh.......just like you can join common wealth to appease your former master....and try learning their accent......i am not saying i have to laugh.....but its indeed funny......

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
who doesnt know you have to depend on foreign tech all the time.....is that supposed to be a piece of news???and who said you made that device??? but can you rob a house by using a gun made by the us even if you dont know anything about making guns???
You are right.

Too much of this Indian silliness of Morality and all that!

We should learn from the Chinese.

Damn morality, cheat and go copy and claim it is your own invention!

You are right.

so indians like you are proud to use english as your language good.....do i have problem with that??? but that doesnt mean you dont have this More of world's poor live in India than in all sub-Saharan Africa, says study | World news | The Guardian and you claimed you can prove its not true....how exactly??? which specific data is not ture and whats the ture data??? you gonna show me another indian link to say stuff like your RSS leade or try to say there is another victory that no one else in the world actually has mentioned apart from indians???
Yes, not only am I proud to use English, but I am also proud to know two more foreign language and a whole lot of Indian languages too!

All Indians have to learn a minimum of three languages and so it is no great shakes.

As far as the Guardian report is concerned, please go to post # 141 and see how the statistics are manipulated.

Statistics depends on the inputs and selective inputs can give different conclusions and agenda driven inputs can create just the image one wants to project.

Could I request you to follow the thread and not surface like Mr Rip V Winkle?

i am not saying indian is worst than africa but you can google....the world is saying that.....data fundging can make you shinning in an election but cant help you give food to your children....

World is not saying that. You are. And though you all like to believe you are the World, but in actuality, you are not!

Google and check our Mid Day scheme for children and the MNERGA

what i didnt get is how your RSS leader got the conclusion that chinas economy is depending on india....and what on earth does the figure 68% come from???your indian econmists told you guys so???

yes i know your all god believers....good.....and money haters??? can you give me a frigging break?? what about this??? they died for fightting some sacred war??? or they think their $200 per month salary isnt enough (indeed a pretty small amount of money).....RPT-INSIGHT-Deadly India car factory riot sounds alarm bells for industry | Reuters actually feel for them...

The issue was not the amount of pay. It was the disparity of pay for the workers doing the same job, based on the Japanese way. Regulars vs Contract.

Once again, jumping without understanding the issue at hand.

I could ask the Admins to give you the 'frigging break' if you are so desperate.

You won't understand the crowds in Religious festivals because you have no clue of religion or God or the fervour that drives the people.

I hope you are aware that the Kumbh is the largest congregation of human beings in the world! That is a religious festival. Obviously, one does not build the nation's infrastructure based on possible largest congregation of human beings in the world!

Have you seen mountain rivers in spate and the havoc that they do with bridges? Notwithstanding routine inspections, the bridges foundation becomes weak after a river goes in spate. Darjeeling area is very susceptible and thanks to regular checks, the number of such collapses are averted by shoring up.

you can keep reciving wrong trade data....i dont have problem with that....
ah yes! wrong trade date!!!!!!!

how can you cheat people???links from international media are sufficent......dont just rely on indian sources.....my little suggestion

It is you who is cheating and that is what I had written.

Your getting cute will not change the issue..

sure you used sources from many places but when it comes to the crucial parts you only show your indian links....
Not really.

It is just that you don't read as I have indicated many a time, even in this post, and instead jump like a jack in the box with your well rehearsed set ideas that are not even congruous to the discussion!

I use international links to include international papers including your Chinese papers and scholars quotes.

there are about 91% people in china are hans and we ourselves are hans....is that a freaking problem??thats how the 91% is there......what???you expected hans to say we are indians or what??? common wealth people??? if thats the case go for your RSS leader and your funny fundge master will probably tell you 68% han chinese wanna join hindu.......acoording to indian source......
91% are similar people!

China was never a part of the world migration in the ancient times?! :rofl:

Read and your eyes will open!

huaxia rox

You are right.

Too much of this Indian silliness of Morality and all that!

We should learn from the Chinese.

Damn morality, cheat and go copy and claim it is your own invention!

You are right.
the difference is when you send your spies to get info better make sure nobody knows that....and when you indians copy rocket tech from the US EU countries etc its unlikely no one knows that so better admit that rather than cheating.......

Yes, not only am I proud to use English, but I am also proud to know two more foreign language and a whole lot of Indian languages too!

All Indians have to learn a minimum of three languages and so it is no great shakes.

As far as the Guardian report is concerned, please go to post # 141 and see how the statistics are manipulated.

Statistics depends on the inputs and selective inputs can give different conclusions and agenda driven inputs can create just the image one wants to project.

Could I request you to follow the thread and not surface like Mr Rip V Winkle?
1st i ve said i dont have problem with you choosing which ever language you think you are proud of......i also speak english sometimes just like i go to toliet sometimes.....you have to do specific things when necessary which doesnt necessarily mean you like or dislike doing those.........2nd there are only two kinds of statistic true or not ture....nothing in between.....why would the west manipulate data to show indians have more poors than sub saharan africa???whats the move behind???and when you claim westeners are wrong this time.....why no westers saying the same thing??? well i am not saying west media cant be wrong....just like the WMD in iraq story.....if they are wrong at the beginning they will correct themselves after.......and where are the corrections now???

World is not saying that. You are. And though you all like to believe you are the World, but in actuality, you are not!

Google and check our Mid Day scheme for children and the MNERGA
doesnt your world have a place called 'the west'?? your schemes cant change the fact how many poors you now have in india unless your economy can be improved and goi wanna spend more money on the poor how ever....africans also have different schemes and their economy is also improving.......

i assume this part is my question....are you trying to answer that or what?

The issue was not the amount of pay. It was the disparity of pay for the workers doing the same job, based on the Japanese way. Regulars vs Contract.

Once again, jumping without understanding the issue at hand.

I could ask the Admins to give you the 'frigging break' if you are so desperate.
what do you mean by the word understand?? how the issue is not about the amount of money?? can you read the line in the news?? Workers on $200 per month demanded pay rise...so in india demanding pay rise is not about amount of money??? can you be more funny??

and why your beggers keep asking money if money is not the master of india???some of them are indeed poor and dying but some are orgnized....which means their masters are not poor......why still asking money???money lover???India Beggars and Begging Scams: What You Should Know

You won't understand the crowds in Religious festivals because you have no clue of religion or God or the fervour that drives the people.

I hope you are aware that the Kumbh is the largest congregation of human beings in the world! That is a religious festival. Obviously, one does not build the nation's infrastructure based on possible largest congregation of human beings in the world!

Have you seen mountain rivers in spate and the havoc that they do with bridges? Notwithstanding routine inspections, the bridges foundation becomes weak after a river goes in spate. Darjeeling area is very susceptible and thanks to regular checks, the number of such collapses are averted by shoring up.
your bridges are famous for collapsing like the one in your common wealth games....how many links you need to show your shoddy constructions and bumy roads?

ah yes! wrong trade date!!!!!!!
yes....according to your RSS leader......
It is you who is cheating and that is what I had written.

Your getting cute will not change the issue..
who said 68% is cheating...... unless you can prove how the figure comes from....but how can you???your RSS leader was cheating in a funny way.......

Not really.

It is just that you don't read as I have indicated many a time, even in this post, and instead jump like a jack in the box with your well rehearsed set ideas that are not even congruous to the discussion!

I use international links to include international papers including your Chinese papers and scholars quotes.
do i need to say more???you surely can quote what ever you want.....but what you ve quoted hasnt been able to prove the west is wrong....

91% are similar people!

China was never a part of the world migration in the ancient times?! :rofl:

Read and your eyes will open!
so whats wrong with 91%? you expect hans to say we are indians? while i dont expect people from a western man made country of which the area used to have hundreds of different countries to understand this.....

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
the difference is when you send your spies to get info better make sure nobody knows that....and when you indians copy rocket tech from the US EU countries etc its unlikely no one knows that so better admit that rather than cheating.......
Juvenile ranting at best.

Would be obliged if you would put your money where you mouth is.

Not to enamoured by fantasia!

1st i ve said i dont have problem with you choosing which ever language you think you are proud of......i also speak english sometimes just like i go to toliet sometimes.....you have to do specific things when necessary which doesnt necessarily mean you like or dislike doing those.........2nd there are only two kinds of statistic true or not ture....nothing in between.....why would the west manipulate data to show indians have more poors than sub saharan africa???whats the move behind???and when you claim westeners are wrong this time.....why no westers saying the same thing??? well i am not saying west media cant be wrong....just like the WMD in iraq story.....if they are wrong at the beginning they will correct themselves after.......and where are the corrections now???
I am afraid one cannot teach the alphabets to an illiterate.

Statistics seems to be beyond you and so we will pass!

True and Untrue!!!!!!!

What a laugh!

But then as you are a Chinese, it is understandable.

doesnt your world have a place called 'the west'?? your schemes cant change the fact how many poors you now have in india unless your economy can be improved and goi wanna spend more money on the poor how ever....africans also have different schemes and their economy is also improving.....

And no other country has poor, right?

Anyway, I have not understood your equation reagrding GOI spending money on the poor and what.....?

Africa improving their economy and the connection?

i
assume this part is my question....are you trying to answer that or what?
Yes, what has RSS to do with China?

what do you mean by the word understand?? how the issue is not about the amount of money?? can you read the line in the news?? Workers on $200 per month demanded pay rise...so in india demanding pay rise is not about amount of money??? can you be more funny??
Yes, contract workers doing the same work as the recruited workers want the same pay.

You come out funny since you have no idea about the issue and you are merely fiddling with your chopstick s to find the pork in the confused noodle that you are purveying!

and why your beggers keep asking money if money is not the master of india???some of them are indeed poor and dying but some are orgnized....which means their masters are not poor......why still asking money???money lover???India Beggars and Begging Scams: What You Should Know
Asking for alms is not the same as having love for money.

But you would not understand since you are a God has forsaken you or you have forsaken God.

Are you aware that everywhere in the world, though maybe not China (if one goes by what you are implying) believe in charity.

your bridges are famous for collapsing like the one in your common wealth games....how many links you need to show your shoddy constructions and bumy roads?
Not so frequently as the Chinese showcase bridges and sinkholes!

yes....according to your RSS leader......
Not understood.

who said 68% is cheating...... unless you can prove how the figure comes from....but how can you???your RSS leader was cheating in a funny way.....

Haven't understood the connection that you allude.

do i need to say more???you surely can quote what ever you want.....but what you ve quoted hasnt been able to prove the west is wrong....
Understood.

The English language is beyond you is what you are implying.

so whats wrong with 91%? you expect hans to say we are indians? while i dont expect people from a western man made country of which the area used to have hundreds of different countries to understand this.....
Fiction is hard to believe as fact.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Now lets get back to the topic - WHY TIBETANS SELF IMMOLATE?

You have done really well, even by Chinese standards, to deflect, obfuscate the issue and so tangential hoping that the embarrassing thread is derailed and lost!

huaxia rox

Juvenile ranting at best.

Would be obliged if you would put your money where you mouth is.

Not to enamoured by fantasia!
so which specific part is ranting??you show me that part and i show you links from the west to prove that......as you should know to say what is wrong or right is for kids to do while to prove what is wrong or right is for grownups (at least in china thats the case.....not sure would that be the same in india)......

I am afraid one cannot teach the alphabets to an illiterate.

Statistics seems to be beyond you and so we will pass!

True and Untrue!!!!!!!

What a laugh!

But then as you are a Chinese, it is understandable.
quite on the contary.....i always like to help illitarates with knowledge from western media..........just my little habit......
And no other country has poor, right?

Anyway, I have not understood your equation reagrding GOI spending money on the poor and what.....?

Africa improving their economy and the connection?
every country has poor people but the percentage wont be the same......therefore we get to know which country is deemed as developed or under developed......

the connection is many african countries also have plan to help their children or poor people....not just india.......so to keep saying india has this or that scheme doesnt lead to the conclusion of india is doing better......

Yes, what has RSS to do with China?
nothing but what its lead said about chinas economy is wrong....when citing china he said that it's economy thrives on the trade with India which is estimated at around 68%....this part alone is wrong........in china we call that liar or data fundge......

Yes, contract workers doing the same work as the recruited workers want the same pay.

You come out funny since you have no idea about the issue and you are merely fiddling with your chopstick s to find the pork in the confused noodle that you are purveying!
they want money money and the link said that very clearly.....plenty of other links talking similar things where indians demanding more and more money in india avalable there from india to the west.....you want me to show a bit more here?or not....simple question......

Asking for alms is not the same as having love for money.

But you would not understand since you are a God has forsaken you or you have forsaken God.

Are you aware that everywhere in the world, though maybe not China (if one goes by what you are implying) believe in charity.
so you mean your beggars are not out there begging money.....but what???dignity??

Not so frequently as the Chinese showcase bridges and sinkholes!
people need roads and bridges so they are built......how many train crash bridge collapes in india is not known but news always there.......

Not understood.
i ve said your RSS leader was cheating and being a liar when citing china.....need that link once more so you can understand??India should do conditional trade with China: RSS leader - Times Of India

Haven't understood the connection that you allude.
the connection is you said china cheated and i proved indians also did that.......

Understood.

The English language is beyond you is what you are implying.
what i implied is your incapability of giving any links to prove your crucial points is beyond me....

Fiction is hard to believe as fact.
quite agree......

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Thank you.

Now back to the topic please!

Global Defence

New threads

Articles