Why Do the Chinese Copy So Much?

CCTV

dumb ignorant chini.
i was talking about cheap rip-offs and not the genuine companies like lenovo and huawei.

learn to read and understand the post and then comment.
Well, a market holds only when supply meets with demand.
India is big market of those rip-offs. Since you are so cheap.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Well, a market holds only when supply meets with demand.
India is big market of those rip-offs. Since you are so cheap.
mods ban this chini.
he is not able to understand simple english.

learn some comprehension skills chini.
until then adios amigo

s002wjh

Country flag
another ignorant american chini.
you mean to say i phone contains a fake pack of marlboro???

i was talking about cheap rip offs which does not follow any safety measurements like fake marlboro cigarettes,fake coca-cola or shao cola and those fake pulsars which you've named gulsar.

dumb chini :tongue:
right you can win the arguement so you resort to curse words. anyway, china has fake stuff, so does india. but china also has legit stuff. when there are too many competition, and everyone is out there to get a buck, when there is not enough enforcement on safety/fake stuff, these things will happen, just like it did in 1900's in the US. and don't think india wont do the same, the difference is china is manfuacture powerhouse, and india is not, if india is in the same position, it will be the same. both country lack laws/enforcement on these things, but china is getting better, thats the difference.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
From the article:

Yet copying, whether a painting or a literary work, has a long tradition in China. It was a way of learning, of showing admiration and respect, as this report about from Taiwan's National Palace Museum shows.

Perhaps the language is a reason why: you cannot learn Chinese unless you spend years memorizing thousands of characters needed to achieve literacy, unless you copy, single-mindedly, unquestioningly. Some linguists and cultural historians believe so much mental energy and brain space is taken up by rote learning of the language, that little is left over for innovative thinking.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
right you can win the arguement so you resort to curse words. anyway, china has fake stuff, so does india. but china also has legit stuff. when there are too many competition, and everyone is out there to get a buck, when there is not enough enforcement on safety/fake stuff, these things will happen, just like it did in 1900's in the US. and don't think india wont do the same, the difference is china is manfuacture powerhouse, and india is not, if india is in the same position, it will be the same. both country lack laws/enforcement on these things, but china is getting better, thats the difference.
topic is about china copying things,so why don't you stick with china.

i myself use genuine chinese products.Actually right now iam using lenovo desktop pc but the problem is with those harmful products like synthetic milk and other things like it.
these things will literally kill the user.
no i haven't heard of these rip off things.
these kind of things does not happens in india because the laws are strict.
fake milk products manufacturer only last 1 or 2 month and then they spend a considerable time behind the bars.

CCTV

What a brainwash / BS report.
Sorry for readers of the report.

ice berg

i myself use genuine chinese products.Actually right now iam using lenovo desktop pc but the problem is with those harmful products like synthetic milk and other things like it.
fake milk products manufacturer only last 1 or 2 month and then they spend a considerable time behind the bars.
Ignorance is a bliss.
According to Outsourcing Pharma citing the European Commission, 75% of counterfeit drugs supplied world over have some origins in India, followed by 7% from Egypt and 6% from China.

New counterfeit report highlights worrying trends

Not want to turn this thread into a India- China thread, but you need to have your facts right.
Otherwise I agree with the part about harmful products.

If it is severe punishment you are looking for:
China has executed two people for their role in a scandal involving tainted milk powder that resulted in six children dying, officials have said.

BBC News - China executes two over tainted milk powder scandal

CCTV

Yeah, India just have fake alcohols , and it kills 100 times more people.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Ignorance is a bliss.
According to Outsourcing Pharma citing the European Commission, 75% of counterfeit drugs supplied world over have some origins in India, followed by 7% from Egypt and 6% from China.

New counterfeit report highlights worrying trends

Not want to turn this thread into a India- China thread, but you need to have your facts right.
Otherwise I agree with the part about harmful products.

If it is severe punishment you are looking for:
China has executed two people for their role in a scandal involving tainted milk powder that resulted in six children dying, officials have said.

BBC News - China executes two over tainted milk powder scandal
you are right ignorance is a bliss.

India, Africa to check fake drug menace

Chinese passing off fake drugs as 'Made in India' - The Times of India

In india we have strong laws against counterfeit drugs.
Actually every indian produced drug has a no. on it packet and you can dial(toll free no.) this no. to confirm if that medicine is originally manufactured by some genuine indian companies or some chinese fellas are trying to degrade indias image at international level.

Now please stick to the topic

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Yeah, India just have fake alcohols , and it kills 100 times more people.
It's not fake alcohol it's desi alcohol.
we indians aren't copycats even these desi alcohol have there own brands and they are government approved.

these accident happens when they neglect some quality measures.

chini troll this is the last warning stick to the topic or i'll report your posts :tongue:

ice berg

Actually every indian produced drug has a no. on it packet and you can dial(toll free no.) this no. to confirm if that medicine is originally manufactured by some genuine indian companies or some chinese fellas are trying to degrade indias image at international level.

None of those refute my source. Now let get back to topic.

CCTV

Smart guy , keep denying like a fool source 2012 and 2013:cool2:

More than 60 per cent milk in country unsafe, adulterated with paint, detergent: Government | NDTV.com
Milkman caught selling synthetic milk in Kareli - Times Of India

Fake alcohol : killed at least 58 in 2011 and2012
http://voiceofrussia.com/2011/12/15/62238938/
http://en.rian.ru/world/20120101/170588546.html

Last edited:

ice berg

did i mentioned that your source is 6 year old.
anyways lets stick to the topic
You really should just drop it when you got the chance:
Why substandard and fake drugs are rampant in India - Rediff.com Business

As many as 92 per cent of pharmacists said they have been offered substandard or spurious drugs for cheaper prices. This happens because the sector is inadequately regulated - there are over 20,000 registered pharmaceutical companies in the country.

:: The Partnership for Safe Medicines India ::

Experts say the global fake-drug industry, worth about $90 billion, causes the deaths of almost 1 million people a year and is contributing to a rise in drug resistance.

Estimates vary on the number of these drugs made in India. The Indian government says that 0.4 percent of the country's drugs are counterfeit and that substandard drugs account for about 8 percent. But independent estimates range from 12 to 25 percent.

Indian officials say the clandestine industry has hurt the image of India's booming pharmaceutical industry and its exports, worth $8.5 billion a year, mostly to African and Latin American countries.

They are make a mockery of your sentence:

If you dig deep enough , you can find shit in every country and in every industry,

Let us just drop it.

happy

Well, if what you said true, then means you are CHEAP.
Exactly, by entertaining you guys I guess I will become like you.

See, it works like this......Chinese being CHEAP, you manufacture cheap products. Since cheap products help us in ways that you wont understand, we allow chinese products into our markets. As far as you are concerned, just work your a$$ off and take home your cheap wages.

W.G.Ewald

Professional
Posters in this thread have obviously not read the entire original article to appreciate its humor and wit.

"Oh well, our parliament is also a fake version of Greek culture..."

"What are Austrians proud of? Schönbrunn," their palace in Vienna. "A copy of fancy French buildings!"

"So? We'll build a copy of the Great Wall."

CCTV

Exactly, by entertaining you guys I guess I will become like you.

See, it works like this......Chinese being CHEAP, you manufacture cheap products. Since cheap products help us in ways that you wont understand, we allow chinese products into our markets. As far as you are concerned, just work your a$$ off and take home your cheap wages.
Basically , the wages in India are cheaper. May be you guys just don't want to work.

Drink too much milk today?:rofl:

W.G.Ewald

Professional
What a brainwash / BS report.
Sorry for readers of the report.
I'll bet 50 cents against what you got for this post that you didn't even read the original article.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles