Why Do the Chinese Copy So Much?

CCTV

there products sell like hot cakes because people doesn't know how harmful these chinese products can be.

like those cigarettes which contains 180% more nicotine,produce carbon mono-oxide and have beetles and larvas.
Stop use your made in China computer now:cool2:

s002wjh

Country flag
there products sell like hot cakes because people doesn't know how harmful these chinese products can be.

like those cigarettes which contains 180% more nicotine,produce carbon mono-oxide and have beetles and larvas.
so iphone contain those? check the china export for the past decade. it doesn't matter they reverse engineering product or what, as long it work for them, and they are winning the games. in the world of national security, economy, there are little room for ethnic. both japan and korea copy/reverse engineering stuff from westerner before they start making their own products

no smoking

Country flag
I am glad that mine is not Made in China.

It is still lasting!
Doesn't matter which you are using!

As long as your countrymen are using "Made in China", we don't mind losing a customer like you!
As long as we earn billions of dollars from India market everyday, we don't mind your laughing!

bose

Country flag
Well, a lot better than a "shining" country wants to be a great nation by talking!
Well our constitution gives us the freedom to talk... talk is very essential in any country where there is no single party rule... hard for you to understand...

jmj_overlord

Are you using made in China computer, mouse, keyboard, cell phone.......?
Your health condition must be very bad now.:namaste:
hey, i agree with you that almost all of the parts or products used in india are assembled in china........now, what i am asking is any innovative products or technology recently, just to know ?

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Stop use your made in China computer now:cool2:
dumb ignorant chini.
i was talking about cheap rip-offs and not the genuine companies like lenovo and huawei.

learn to read and understand the post and then comment.

Last edited:

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
so iphone contain those? check the china export for the past decade. it doesn't matter they reverse engineering product or what, as long it work for them, and they are winning the games. in the world of national security, economy, there are little room for ethnic. both japan and korea copy/reverse engineering stuff from westerner before they start making their own products
another ignorant american chini.
you mean to say i phone contains a fake pack of marlboro???

i was talking about cheap rip offs which does not follow any safety measurements like fake marlboro cigarettes,fake coca-cola or shao cola and those fake pulsars which you've named gulsar.

dumb chini :tongue:

happy

Are you using made in China computer, mouse, keyboard, cell phone.......?
Your health condition must be very bad now.
CCTV ↑
Stop use your made in China computer now
CCTV ↑
You don't seem to understand :rofl:

You think everybody are manufacturing goods in your country because of your technological or scientific prowess ???? :pound:

You guys are cheap. Thats what you are.....cheap labour, cheap costs, cheap products. :playball:

Don't worry, we will continue using your 'made i china' products because they are CHEAP !!!! :toilet:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Rolls-Royce is consulting lawyers after the Chinese launched the Geely GE, a copycat car, including a winged mascot and huge radiator grill, for just £30,000...

Top, Left to Rght: Geely GE vs Rolls Royce Phantom
Bottom Left to Right: Fiat Panda vs Great Wall Peri

Some cheap rip offs.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
And note how clever they are in copycatting with cosmetic differences.

The above van looks like a Toyota HiAce, a van we don't get in the States, but is popular everywhere else. It's so popular that Foton decided to make a near picture-perfect copy called the MP-X S. Here it is marketed by Foton's parent company BAW as a BAW 009.

Confusingly, this dark blue van is neither a Foton, nor a Toyota, though it is a HiAce. It's a Jinbei, a company that is part of a joint venture with Toyota producing genuine HiAces under license

Joint ventures also add confusion to this Beijing Auto E-series. Mercedes and Beijing Auto have a joint venture called Beijing Benz. This E-series is a Mercedes, but not the one you think it is. It appears identical to the old 2005-2011 B-Class (if it's not familiar to you, it was never sold in America), but under the skin it's actual a Mercedes-designed Smart ForFour (another car we never got Stateside).P

The body so closely resembles a Mercedes, though, that all you need to do is stick on a three-pointed star and you'll fool anyone into thinking you have more money than you do.

There is nothing fancy about the BYD S7. It looks exactly like a Lexus RX crossover, but it's just different enough to not count as a patent violation

The final act of copycat car design we'll cover is the Great Wall Kulla electric car. Since it's a concept car, Great Wall could have made the Kulla look like absolutely anything they wanted to. Instead they decided to make it look exactly like a Renault Twizy, from the single light strip across the rear, the separate wheels, and the pebble-shaped mini-doors.

Renault did indeed bring a Twizy to the Shanghai show, which must have been awkward.P

So there has been improvement, but the Chinese car industry still has a long way to go.

More at:

These Are China's Most Shameless Knockoffs

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Quite a few hate this fast growing tendency to chain men to machines in big factories with shoddy working conditions and deprive them of all joy in their efforts - the plan will lead to cheap men and cheap products.

CCTV

You don't seem to understand :rofl:

You think everybody are manufacturing goods in your country because of your technological or scientific prowess ???? :pound:

You guys are cheap. Thats what you are.....cheap labour, cheap costs, cheap products. :playball:

Don't worry, we will continue using your 'made i china' products because they are CHEAP !!!! :toilet:
Well, if what you said true, then means you are CHEAP.

CCTV

hey, i agree with you that almost all of the parts or products used in india are assembled in china........now, what i am asking is any innovative products or technology recently, just to know ?
Really ? then that must means China import a lots of parts from India to assemble.
But the fact is
"India's exports in 2012, comprised largely of ores, cotton, chemicals and raw materials, reached $18.8 billion, while imports from China — driven by growing demand for power and telecom equipment and machinery — reached $47.7 billion. "
India's trade with China falls 12 % - The Hindu

Global Defence

New threads

Articles