Why do British people have such a pathetic attitude ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trackwhack

510% debt of GDP?? Why are there no riots in UK is beyond me. The politicians are to scared to do austerity measures so they are cutting back hard on defense spending.
Who said there are no riots. Did you forget the London riots last year? Went on for a week. Thats gonna become a common thing in the years to come.

radhikareddy

@Godless Kafir (sorry, i havent managed to identify how to quote yet) ..
bunch of losers? so WHAT are most in this post comparing to?

@trackwhack

[arbitrary assumptions,my dear(the opening of your response prompts me to say this), do not suit an intelligent(?) mind.]

//I dont ever expect us to be patted on our backs//
i respect that

//I only look forward to the scum in Britain wading through their own shit. And they have no one to blame but themselves.//

WHY ??!!!!! lets get our own house in order,no?

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Who said there are no riots. Did you forget the London riots last year? Went on for a week. Thats gonna become a common thing in the years to come.
No that was race riots, that is not beacuse of economy but because of police brutality.

trackwhack

@trackwhack

[arbitrary assumptions,my dear(the opening of your response prompts me to say this), do not suit an intelligent(?) mind.]

i respect that

//I only look forward to the scum in Britain wading through their own shit. And they have no one to blame but themselves.//

No, I dint assume, was just following up from what you said on the drunk thread :)

Yes, we will get our house in order, despite the shitheads running our country. But I would give an arm and a leg to see the British sinking. Apologies, I am only human and these extreme emotions will probably never cure, and I dont care if it does not. :namaste:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag

@trackwhack

i respect that

Press the reply button on the post you choose to reply, press multiquote if you choose to reply on more than one post.

Anyway this is a long story, if you did follow this from the beginning on why members sound so bitter towards britian you would understand.
After the MMRCA deal went to france the British media was very brutal in attacking India and calling us ungrateful when they give 1 billion Aid to India in 8years. The British comments on that article to where obnoxious and calling us losers who dont deserve one pound from Britian.

They where the ones who stole and looted for centuries and yet we never used a world like they where ungrateful. So there was a lot of online exchange of anger with British members in various forums and news paper posts. Which lead to bitterness. So people here have effectively become pissed of about britian.

Last edited:

panduranghari

If you were that bad, how did you get a job in the UK and by an extension of that thought if Indian doctors are that bad how come there are 35000 practicing physicians of Indian origin in the US? :)
Shortage of doctors is real and present problem in UK. They cannot fill vacancies easily outside big cities.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Shortage of doctors is real and present problem in UK. They cannot fill vacancies easily outside big cities.
so what would happen if all Indian doctors packed up and left ? will they continue to offer "world class services" ?

panduranghari

You are one frustrated indian who is taking out his failed existence on these boards. I have educated you in so many posts on these forums after you throw one bull crap after another. You can't work as a doctor in US with an INDIAN degree you fool! All Indian doctors in the US are US school certified and their Indian school certification means jack. So having an indian education as base is not remotely the qualifier, its how they do on Uk/US exams.

secondly, the post made, clearly stated that the person was no 1 student in their class in the indian medical school and yet when they went to study in the UK one - they quickly found out how lacking the education / knowledge was compared to UK's standards.

Finally- How did you assume the person studied in a crappy college vs crappy standard in India ? name of the college was not mentioned. You assume to blame the college for the crappy education without knowing which one it was. You will never succeed in life with this attitude kido.

Your frustration with your own life is making you throw temper tantrums with professionals well versed in the field. Forget me- I'm way above your league and intellect- but you now also arguing with doctors who are versed in both education systems.
You are 100% correct. I agree with you.

panduranghari

Now, I am not a medical man and I might not know the nuances as well as you do.

But what I do know as a layman is that a HUGE number of doctors staffing the British NHS are Indians. I also do know that thousands of Westerners come to India for treatment every year. Not just Westerners - we keep hearing news of Pakis having some heart surgery or the other in Bangalore.

If you take the average quality, India would lose out. Because of the number of pathetic government hospitals (and many 2-bit private ones). But I find it hard to accept that hospitals like Narayana Hrudalaya, Columbia Asia, Apollo, etc. are not up to the mark.

The entire discussion on this page has been what a fairly well-to-do middle class Indian will have access to. We are not talking averages here.

And one final point here - and this is the larger point: you might be a medical man and have some knowledge which I do not have. But the person who has thanked your post, JayATL - he has no medical knowledge himself, and his comments and posts are based on a blind feeling of "hey, how the fcuk can India be any good? What crap!".

If one were to extend the logic of his arguments, one would have to say that Amitabh Bacchan and Sachin Tendulkar do not live a good life compared to a banker on wall street, USA. Why? "Hey, after all AB and SRT are in India - and in India, standard of living is shit, we all know that."

The gist of the discussion is not even about healthcare in the US vis-a-vis India. It is about JayATL's attitude.
Lets not discuss JayATL's attitude.

I really wish the quality of healthcare improves in India. me and wife would rather live and work in India- Its my home after all.

But and a big BUT- Big hospitals employ highly skilled doctors who may be educated overseas- this overseas education may not essentially be of a approved standard. Doing a 7 day course in a particular technique is no substitute for 3 years hard slog to achieve masters standards in the exams conducted by - say Royal Colleges of Surgeons of England- not Edinburgh not Glasgow. Edinburgh, glasgow are easy. London is a totally different kettle of fish.

If Amitabh, Sachin or Yuvraj sngh were happy with Indian healthcare- why did they not see an Indian doctor in India and undergo surgery. They go to the US and have recuperative measures in India. Recuperation is cheaper in India.

In 60's 70's lots of middle eastern rich guys used to come to Mumbai for healthcare. They do not anymore, they travel to London, NY. Or someone like the king of Jordan sends his private jet, whisks of my good friend to undertake dental treatment for himself and his family to Jordan.

just my opinion.

panduranghari

As you have pointed out the root cause of poor quality of medical education being the private colleges, what are your recommendations do improve the standard in private institutions? Can we afford to shut them down across the board or shut down the sub-standard who refuse to improve the level of education?
The only way is to increase the passmark. Anyone below 55% in every exam in medical-dental school should not pass.

When I finished my dental training in India, more than 20% of students did not know what a cardiac cycle is. Remember this is 1st year stuff and the basis of all healthcare. If I tell you the anecdotes, you would be laughing for 3 -4 hours.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Lets not discuss JayATL's attitude.

I really wish the quality of healthcare improves in India. me and wife would rather live and work in India- Its my home after all.

But and a big BUT- Big hospitals employ highly skilled doctors who may be educated overseas- this overseas education may not essentially be of a approved standard. Doing a 7 day course in a particular technique is no substitute for 3 years hard slog to achieve masters standards in the exams conducted by - say Royal Colleges of Surgeons of England- not Edinburgh not Glasgow. Edinburgh, glasgow are easy. London is a totally different kettle of fish.

If Amitabh, Sachin or Yuvraj sngh were happy with Indian healthcare- why did they not see an Indian doctor in India and undergo surgery. They go to the US and have recuperative measures in India. Recuperation is cheaper in India.

In 60's 70's lots of middle eastern rich guys used to come to Mumbai for healthcare. They do not anymore, they travel to London, NY. Or someone like the king of Jordan sends his private jet, whisks of my good friend to undertake dental treatment for himself and his family to Jordan.

just my opinion.
Its a circular discussion. You ask about Yuvraj and Sonia, there is also the point about the thousands of Americans and Brits who come to India for treatment.

The point is, there might be treatments for certain things like say, some types of cancer, that are more effective/efficient in the US. But for something like a simple heart surgery, a wisdom tooth extraction or an orthopedic procedure, there is absolutely nothing lacking in India's healthcare. Mind you, I am talking about hospitals like Apollo, Columbia Asia, Manipal, etc.

There are excellent doctors here, as well as mediocre ones. The good hospitals have good doctors.

I don't understand how the "quality of healthcare needs to improve in India" for you to come and work here! You are a doctor, not a patient, isn't it?

And finally: all the posts about healthcare etc. are related to JayATL's attitude. That is the central point of discussion on this thread.

JayATL

Guys, look at this now.

So, Amitabh and Sachin live a worse life than a British clerk.

This is what our resident self-proclaimed "expert-on-everything-under-the-sun" says. :clap:

And you expect to be taken seriously after this?
I know you have turned into a weasel to save yourself because I clearly stated and we have been clearly talking about middle class vs middle class, rich vs rich in both countries and average vs average .

Only the dumb idiots here would join your hands in your stupid insistence that UK middle classers live a lower standard than Indian middle classers.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
I know you have turned into a weasel to save yourself because I clearly stated and we have been clearly talking about middle class vs middle class, rich vs rich in both countries and average vs average .

Only the dumb idiots here would join your hands in your stupid insistence that UK middle classers live a lower standard than Indian middle classers.
You lying piece of shit, you clearly said that even the richest people in India live worse than UK middle class people, because their maids might need to "filter the water", and because they might possibly see people "shitting on the side of the streets".

You have pretty much proved yourself to be the forum retard, so salvage some of your self-respect and get the fcuk out of here. Idiot.

JayATL

Do you even care to ask what we are talking about?

We are discussing if upper middle class in India have as good a life as an average British person.

Then Jaya told us no one in India including Sachin or Amithab have a good life in India compared to even the average person in UK. Is this true?
Preposterous.

Singh- you should know better than to believe anything from that ignorant fool GK, the most illiterate poster not just on these forums but anywhere. The dumbest Pakistani has a higher IQ than him.

The discussion was about the claim made by Banglorean, that MIDDLE class Indians have a higher standard of living than MIDDLE class Brits- and not what the renowned idiot GK posted.

JayATL

You lying piece of shit, you clearly said that even the richest people in India live worse than UK middle class people, because their maids might need to "filter the water", and because they might possibly see people "shitting on the side of the streets".

You have pretty much proved yourself to be the forum retard, so salvage some of your self-respect and get the fcuk out of here. Idiot.
show me where I said compared to middle class and not compared to their ' counterpart', those words. Maybe I need to speak your language, hindi for dummies or is it one those that sound like you are abusing each other all the time, because English language comprehension is failing you. The conversation has been about class vs class. although lack of basic amenities is shared by all classes.

You claim Middle class Indians live a higher standard of living vs Brits.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
show me where I said compared to middle class and not compared to their ' counterpart', those words. Maybe I need to speak your language, hindi for dummies or is it one those that sound like you are abusing each other all the time, because English language comprehension is failing you. The conversation has been about class vs class. although lack of basic amenities is shared by all classes.

You claim Middle class Indians live a higher standard of living vs Brits you Pedda, sooley maga, hadsike
Edit, this has been discussed a million times already. No vernacular that cannot be understood and given the trend appears to be a string of abuses.

There are problems in India such as below-par infrastructure in many places, you can't drink water straight from the tap, and so on. Yes, these are problems.

But is it tough for you to understand that the middle class in India pretty much insulates itself from all these problems by a variety of means? Such as buying a dirt-cheap but hugely effective ultraviolet water purifier. Or employing a driver. When was the last time you heard of a middle class person in UK/US being able to afford a driver consistently? Employing maids to perform the housework. By not going to pathetic government hospitals, but the great private ones. By getting ultra cheap healthcare and not having to worry about whether one is eligible to be treated by the state or not.

In addition to insulating themselves from these problems, the neo-rich Indian middle class is also able to accumulate tangible assets like a plot of land or an apartment, at a very young age - as low as 25-30 years in most cases. This is not easy to do in the West at such a young age.

Do you understand this? Or are you trying to act stubborn on purpose? :frusty:

Last edited by a moderator:

SPIEZ

Country flag
Asshole, this has been discussed a million times already.

There are problems in India such as below-par infrastructure in many places, you can't drink water straight from the tap, and so on. Yes, these are problems.

But is it tough for you to understand that the middle class in India pretty much insulates itself from all these problems by a variety of means? Such as buying a dirt-cheap but hugely effective ultraviolet water purifier. Or employing a driver. When was the last time you heard of a middle class person in UK/US being able to afford a driver consistently? Employing maids to perform the housework.

In addition to insulating themselves from these problems, the neo-rich Indian middle class is also able to accumulate tangible assets like a plot of land or an apartment, at a very young age - as low as 25-30 years in most cases. This is not easy to do in the West at such a young age.

Do you understand this? Or are you trying to act stubborn on purpose? :frusty:

Wow banglorean was given his stars for his "GOOD BEHAVIOR". Guess jay managed to piss him off too
:pound: :pound: :pound: :pound:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Wow banglorean was given his stars for his "GOOD BEHAVIOR". Guess jay managed to piss him off too
:pound: :pound: :pound: :pound:
I don't think it was for "good behaviour". Unfortunately, I was never known for good behaviour. :tsk:

As an aside, my behaviour is better now than it was earlier, due to constant efforts at self-control. However, this wannabe Yankee will make even the most disciplined person in the world lose it. :tsk:

SPIEZ

Country flag
I don't think it was for "good behaviour". Unfortunately, I was never known for good behaviour. :tsk:

As an aside, my behaviour is better now than it was earlier, due to constant efforts at self-control. However, this wannabe Yankee will make even the most disciplined person in the world lose it. :tsk:
Give me some tips on the same mate :D ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles