Why Christmas is banned in many countries this year ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
According to this scoundrel, Marathas are cowards who ate soap during wars to escape fighting.

I am beginning to think we actually need genocide - not of any particular race or region, but of all the individuals like this fellow. Create a pool of scum who think like him across all castes, regions and languages in India, bundle them together and nuke them. That will solve 50% problems of the country automatically.
I did not know that. Marathas are cowards? Well, I could have started a debate with him here but I do not wish to bang my head on a stone. It would be like trying to convince a pig that eating shit is disgusting.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
@Kshatriya87 because you're thinking of insulting Guru Sahib & Sahibzaday karam is yourself. You're from maharashtra, that's South. Anything past Kutch & Vindayas is South India. Vidarbha is OK, but it's definitely far. Realistically Nanded Bidar are last outposts of civilization & barely.
Sapt Sindhu IS Ancient India.
That is why your brethren come here like beggars for jobs and for their bread and butter. "Outpost of civilization" indeed. Inbred maniac scum.

@Bangalorean you'd have to nuke half your army especially the most capable regiments. :D have fun fighting with bunch of Gujjus & Tamils. Mallus will be your officer class, there to implement 'truly secular, progrrssive' decisions

@agnostic Indian @genius @Adux @Mad Indian

Truly, Idc to argue I already made my point. Sahibzaday shaheedi should be 'holiday' & it's retarded that Hindus are expected to take part in savage christian christmas days before.

If anyone is really arguing with that, I guess you'll have fun being cockroaches in next life.

Later,
You fucker, if half the Army thinks like you, our nation would have been doomed.

I know lots of Jatts, and one of the moderators on this forum is also a Jatt. Most of the ones I have encountered are sane. What is a challenge for me, is to pull out the scum like you from that large pool, isolate you. That is a big challenge.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
@Kshatriya87 because you're thinking of insulting Guru Sahib & Sahibzaday karam is yourself. You're from maharashtra, that's South. Anything past Kutch & Vindayas is South India. Vidarbha is OK, but it's definitely far. Realistically Nanded Bidar are last outposts of civilization & barely.
Sapt Sindhu IS Ancient India.
Fine. Maharashtra is south.

How am I insulting guru sahib? I just like to take advantage of a holiday that comes my way by sleeping in for extra hours & reading a novel. That is my way of enjoying a holiday. If Christmas helps me do that, why not? Did guu sahib tell you not to celebrate Christmas? Did guru sahib sponsor the idea of an indian genocide? I don't think so.

If you want to follow a saint, follow him 100%. If you chose to just follow parts of it, you are no different than a jihadi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles