Why China has so few friends?

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
She is Indian citizen. Your ambassador was usa citizen.

How can person in govt post be officially citizen of another country ?
You should stop making fool out of yourself :D

How can italian born lady lead the indians ? hahah

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
You should stop making fool out of yourself :D

How can italian born lady lead the indians ? hahah
Are you a spastic? :laugh:

Your paki born ambassador is citizen of another country and same time is your ambassador to that same country. While sonia gandhi is naturalized Indian citizen.

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
Are you a spastic? :laugh:

Your paki born ambassador is citizen of another country and same time is your ambassador to that same country. While sonia gandhi is naturalized Indian citizen.
Messiah you are terrible. Can you give me the name of that minister? :D

My uncle is british as well as pakistani as he can hold two nationalities

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
LOL he got cornered.....logged off and ran away :pound:
I did not ran away because you made me scare with your jungli avatar :p

I ran away because of work..i can not afford to be on forums 24/7 like messiah..it seem you sleep on this forum? what time is there?

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Messiah you are terrible. Can you give me the name of that minister? :D

My uncle is british as well as pakistani as he can hold two nationalities
your ambassador that is in news these days ;)

plus there is no dual nationality in India...either you pledge your entire loyalty to India or you dont. There are no half measures.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I did not ran away because you made me scare with your jungli avatar :p

I ran away because of work..i can not afford to be on forums 24/7 like messiah..it seem you sleep on this forum? what time is there?
So your work finished in 15 mins ? and what sort of work you do in 3am ? :p

It is morning here. It is night for you so you're the one who's sleeping on this forum :D

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Pakistani nationality law

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Pakistani nationality law governs citizenship of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. The principal legislation determining nationality, the Pakistan Citizenship Act was passed by the Constituent Assembly of Pakistan on 13 April, 1951.

Citizenship

Before the creation of Pakistan, its territories were part of the British Indian Empire (which included modern-day India, Bangladesh and Burma) and its people were British subjects. Pakistan was created on 14th August, 1947 as a state for Muslims and held the status of a Dominion in the British Commonwealth; it included modern-day Bangladesh, which was known as East Bengal and East Pakistan and became independent from Pakistan in 1971. Upon independence from British colonial rule, several millions of Muslims emigrated to Pakistan from India, and several millions of Hindus and Sikhs who had been residing in what became Pakistan emigrated to India, raising a number of citizenship issues.

On 13 April, 1951 the Constituent Assembly of Pakistan, the national legislature, promulgated the Pakistani Citizenship Act to settle questions of nationality and citizenship. The Pakistan Citizenship Act of 1951 conferred the citizenship of Pakistan to the following:

Persons themselves or those with grandparents or parents born in the territory now constituting Pakistan and not residing permanently in another country since 14 August, 1947 (Pakistan's independence day).

Persons themselves or those with grandparents or parents born or having lived in the territories constituting India on the 31 March, 1937.

Persons themselves or those with grandparents or parents naturalised as a British subject in Pakistan.

Persons themselves or those with grandparents or parents who migrated to Pakistan from any territory in the Indo-Pakistan sub-continent.

Every individual born in Pakistan following the enactment of the legislation would automatically become a citizen of Pakistan.

Dual nationality agreements

Since independence, the growth of expatriate Pakistani communities in the Middle East, Europe and North America has led to several changes in Pakistani nationality law. Although holding dual citizenship was not permitted under the 1951 law, the Government of Pakistan now recognizes and allows its citizens to also hold the citizenships of 16 countries:

United Kingdom
Italy
France
Belgium
Iceland
Australia
New Zealand
Sweden
United States
Ireland
Netherlands
Switzerland
Canada
Egypt
Jordan
Syria

Controversial issues

Both Pakistan and India lay claim to the disputed region of Kashmir, which has been the subject of numerous wars between the two countries. The Pakistani Citizenship Act of 1951 allowed persons who were subjects of the state of Jammu and Kashmir to travel under a Pakistani passport and be considered a citizen of Pakistan without prejudice.

The independence of Bangladesh from Pakistan in 1971 led to the abandonment in the Bengali-majority state of around half a million "Stranded Pakistanis", who traced their ethno-linguistic heritage to the Bihar region. Despite official promises, Bangladesh has not accepted them nor does it recognise them as citizens.

As a fallout of the Afghan civil war, more than ten million Afghans, mainly Pashtuns, became refugees in Pakistan who are not given Pakistani nationality.

Pakistani nationality law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

May also see Pakistan Citizenship

Last edited:

communismforindia

Tihar Jail
Banned
Why i should worry :p so are your fellow Indians including your fav sunny leone who got honour to be in big boss :D I am sure you know that Indians are the largest minorities in UK before you question my presence in uk

No, i said if they want so then no need of patience and they can go for it :D

do you always have this habit to divert every topic in totally different direction? lol we were discussing why china has few friends lol
brainless paki is snorking again... oink oink :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
No need to get offensive.

Debate with decorum please.

Name calling does not reinforce the argument.

Nor comments on avatars achieve anything worthwhile. The knowledgeable are aware who is in that avatar.

I am not being a spoilsport or being moralistic. It is just that if someone abuses someone else, the whole thing escalates to a situation that is unpleasant.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
So your work finished in 15 mins ? and what sort of work you do in 3am ? :p

It is morning here. It is night for you so you're the one who's sleeping on this forum :D
Actually, I work late at night and into the wee hours of the morning.

It is peaceful and so the thoughts are clear, and surfing the net to find reference for what I am working at is faster than it is during what is taken as the waking hours.

Maybe I am an owl! ;)

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
your ambassador that is in news these days ;)

plus there is no dual nationality in India...either you pledge your entire loyalty to India or you dont. There are no half measures.
I have to correct you here, Indians are allowed to hold dual citizenship. If I am not wrong it is limited to certain countries. I will check and get back to you.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I have to correct you here, Indians are allowed to hold dual citizenship. If I am not wrong it is limited to certain countries. I will check and get back to you.
There is no dual nationality in India. What you are talking about it overseas citizen of India (OIC) and in that you dont even get Indian passport. You cant vote, stand for election or hold any public office. You still need lifetime visa along with OIC to enter India.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
There is no dual nationality in India. What you are talking about it overseas citizen of India (OIC) and in that you dont even get Indian passport. You cant vote, stand for election or hold any public office. You still need lifetime visa along with OIC to enter India.
Yes I agree with you no one can have dual nationality but I mentioned dual citizenship which is different in the eyes of Indian Parliament. They passed an amendment in 2003 which allows POI holding citizenship of namely sixteen countries. I do not know how to post the link on the forum.
You will find the link in google page"Does India Allow dual Citizenship"? Yahoo Answers.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Yes I agree with you no one can have dual nationality but I mentioned dual citizenship which is different in the eyes of Indian Parliament. They passed an amendment in 2003 which allows POI holding citizenship of namely sixteen countries. I do not know how to post the link on the forum.
You will find the link in google page"Does India Allow dual Citizenship"? Yahoo Answers.
In dual nationality people have same rights but in India they dont. OIC holders can't even goto certain places in India where normal person can.

Dont go by yahoo answers. Read Indian citizen act in constitution.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Even Indian citizens cannot go to certain places.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Even Indian citizens cannot go to certain places.
Well there are certain places where Indian citizen can go but not OIC holder. There are also certain places where Indian citizen cant go but that doesn't mean Indian citizen and OIC are same.

Yatharth Singh

Knowledge is power.
Country flag
So can anyone explain me how many close friends do India have(open another thread), and Pakistan and US and Russia. Like this open threads for each nation.huh.Rubbish No need for such a thread. Many equivalent threads already there.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
China has friends.

All those minorities and barbarians converted into Hans.

It is just those fool Tibetans and the Muslim Uighurs who do not realise what a Seventh Heaven Han China is!!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
India has friends.

Mauritius, Vietnam amongst others who are silent and yet keen!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles