Why China does NOT fear India's missiles

nimo_cn

Country flag
Strike on major Chinese cities will bring down China to its knees ... one does not need 100's it will be over kill... India's will ensure that all major cities and industrial areas of China takes a hit.. rest will crumble like pack of cards... partial nuking of China will be worse than complete annihilation in one go... Ones that will survive will be turned into living hell a slow and sure painful death...

P5 is not longer a nuclear exclusive group any more the days are gone long ago... The same P5 wants India into NSG !!

India does not care what world thinks ... World has failed to stop India from going Nuclear... World has also failed to stop India from getting 200 KT nukes... Now world will also fail to stop India from going in for 400 KT nukes...

China does not have guts to intervene !! So China is such a hypocrite state that it does not want to defend its close friend Pakistan in need... rather wants to use it as proxy ... what a shame !!! no wonder Japanese treat you like filthy dirt in second world war...

Kid go and have a good sleep !! do not show your stupidity here... Using your same logic China wanted to confront USA with only 250 nukes ?? Hilarious !!

World is ready to sell Uranium to India, be it Australia, Canada, Russia and others, agreements are also signed... it has already freed India of using its own Uranium source for nukes... India has already come up with the second nuke / enrichment plant and are in full operation mode...

India has stockpiled the fissile materials since late 60's for all most 40 years enough for 250 nukes...

China is a third world country that provides cheap labor for Japan, Europe and USA, Compare the living standard of China with Turkey considered the sick child of Europe...

Come back when China is in a position to show a Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, Capgemini, Cattepiller, Earnest Young, KPMG ..........................

China is a copy cat !!! good only in stealing others work and selling as their own... you stole from CISCO, IBM and nay others...

Come back when China produces a single Nobel laureate...

Kid do not jump with made up economic data !! those are as fake as China made goods ....
you speak as if India owns Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, etc.

i never understand how indians have the nerve to say the names of these companies in a tone that makes you feel Indians are the boss.

Sent from my HUAWEI T8951 using Tapatalk 2

bose

Country flag
you speak as if India owns Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, etc.

i never understand how indians have the nerve to say the names of these companies in a tone that makes you feel Indians are the boss.

You have a problem in understanding English... I expect a better reply from a Senior Member... anyway...

Indian do not own Microsoft but the top boss of Microsoft is an Indian... Similarly India does not own PEPSI but the top boss is an Indian.... India does not own deutsche bank but the top Boss is a Indian... the list is too big...

Indian owns the Landrover and Jaguar ... Indian owned company is the largest producer of Steel in the world

The Indian owned IT company TCS is going to become the top 5 in next 3 to 5 years... in fact it will be second to IBM...

Now you know why Indians have the nerve to call the names of these Companies... I have lived in Europe, America, Australia and South Asia for sometime now... watch out for Indians... I am serious !!

Last edited:

nimo_cn

Country flag
You have a problem in understanding English... I expect a better reply from a Senior Member... anyway...

Indian do not own Microsoft but the top boss of Microsoft is an Indian... Similarly India does not own PEPSI but the top boss is an Indian.... India does not own deutsche bank but the top Boss is a Indian... the list is too big...

Indian owns the Landrover and Jaguar ... Indian owned company is the largest producer of Steel in the world

The Indian owned IT company TCS is going to become the top 5 in next 3 to 5 years... in fact it will be second to IBM...

Now you know why Indians have the nerve to call the names of these Companies... I have lived in Europe, America, Australia and South Asia for sometime now... watch out for Indians... I am serious !!
the top boss is not an Indian, Indian is hired to run the company, he is basically an employee. even that is not accurate, because he is not an actual Indian citizens.

if Indian owned companies are so great as you described, you should say the names of Indian companies in the first place.

i never underestimate the prosperity of Indians living abroad, i simply have no faith in India as a country.

Bheeshma

Lol the Chinese govt craps in its pants every time india and Japan conduct naval exercise. Lesser said about nuke subs and a5 the better.

bose

Country flag
the top boss is not an Indian, Indian is hired to run the company, he is basically an employee. even that is not accurate, because he is not an actual Indian citizens.
Indians are CEO's and runs those companies there is no other choice for the owners... After much difficulty and consistent hard work Indians have moved up the chain... BTW What is actual Indians ??

if Indian owned companies are so great as you described, you should say the names of Indian companies in the first place.
Because you want to compare yourself with US in all respects...

i never underestimate the prosperity of Indians living abroad, i simply have no faith in India as a country.

The biggest advantage of India is that it has always proved all the nay Sayers wrong...

There are many who predicted that India will disintegrate after 1947 still India is going strong...

Come to India to see then you will start having faith in India... you will start believing in GOD !!

There was joke told to me by my father when I was a kid... That goes like this...

Someone from USSR obviously an atheist came to see India and stayed for few days... on return back to his country he started to believe in GOD... the reason was that inspite of all difficulties and helplessness India still could survive... remember USA stopped giving India food grains [we were dependent on USA then] in 1974 because India conducted a nuclear test... India hit back with a green revolution and now we are self dependent in food grains ourselves...

So the morale of the joke is there has to be GOD else India would not have survived after plundering of 1000 years... without GOD's blessings it would not have survived...

So come to India and you will start believing in GOD.. just kidding...

Last edited:

ghost

ONGC Videsh

The wholly owned subsidiary of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation, this company was rechristened in 1989 from earstwhile Hydrocarbons India Private Limited.

Over a period of time, ONGC Videsh or OVL has grown to become the second-largest E&P (exploration and production) company in India both in terms of oil production and oil and gas reserve holdings.

The company grew its global footprints with acquisition of oil and gas assets and now has projects in 16 countries.

Tata Steel

Established in 1907, it is among the top ten global steel companies in the world with an annual crude steel capacity of 28 million tonnes per annum (mtpa).

The company is now one of the world's most geographically-diversified steel producers, with operations in 26 countries and a commercial presence in over 50 countries.

Its $12.98 billion acquisition of Anglo-Dutch steelmaker Corus in 2006 was one of the biggest acquisitions abroad by an Indian company.

Tata Global Beverages

It started out as an international company in 1962 with a joint venture between Tata Sons and James Finlay and Company, a UK-based Tea plantation. It was called Tata Finlay.

After the partner opted out in 1983, the company was rebranded as Tata Tea. The company set out on a path with global ambitions starting with the acquisition of Tetley in 2000. Since then, it has acquired Good Earth, Jemca, Vitax, Eight O' Clock Coffee and Himalayan.

When Starbucks was looking for a partner in India, Tata Global Beverages was the obvious choice. Both the company has a 50:50 joint venture called Tata Starbucks.

Motherson Sumi Systems

The company came into existence as a joint venture between India's Samvardhana Motherson Group and Japan's Sumitomo Wiring Systems.

The company is a leading automotive mirror and wiring harness manufacturer for passenger cars.

After growing organically for many years and having presence in all important markets, the company acquired Visiocorp and Peguform to further expand its presence. It now has offices and manufacturing units in 24 international and 11 Indian locations.

HCL Technologies

A $4.5 billion global technology company, HCL Technologies has offices in 31 countries. It is also the fifth largest IT company in India.

HCL technologies came into existence in 1991 when the parent company – HCL Enterprise – spun off its R&D division to focus on the growing IT services industry.

Tata Communications

A telecommunication company, it owns one of the most advanced and largest submarine cable networks, a Tier-1 IP network, with connectivity to more than 200 countries. The company also runs data centre and has the country's largest one in Pune.

Tata Communications acquired Canada-based Teleglobe and India's DishnetDSL, and is the largest shareholder in South African operator Neotel.

Hindalco Industries

The flagship company of the Aditya Birla Group, it is the world's largest aluminium rolling company and one of the biggest producers of primary aluminium in Asia.

Post the acquisition of Novelis Inc. in 2007, Hindalco became one of the top five aluminium majors in the world and the largest vertically integrated aluminium company in India. Today it has footprint in 13 countries.

Suzlon Energy

The company is ranked one of the world's biggest wind turbine supplier, in terms of cumulative installed capacity. Its global spread extends across Asia, Australia, Europe, Africa and North and South America.

It has over 21,500 MW of wind energy capacity installed in 30 countries and operations across 33 countries, according to the company's website.
Tata Motors

World's fourth largest truck and bus manufacturer, the company has operations in the UK, South Korea, Thailand, Spain, South Africa, and Indonesia. It's products include passenger cars, trucks, vans, coaches, buses and military vehicles.

Tata Motors is the world's eighteenth-largest motor vehicle manufacturing company, fourth-largest truck manufacturer and second-largest bus manufacturer by volume.

Established in 1945, the company entered commercial vehicle segment in 1954 after forming a joint venture with Daimler-Benz.

The company has grown consistently through acquisitions after launching indigenously-built passenger car Tata Indica. It's notable acquisitions include Daewoo Commercial Vehicles Company, Hispano Carrocera, and Jaguar-Land Rover.
Dr Reddy's Laboratories

It's founder Anji Reddy was the poster boy Indian pharmaceutical industry. The company started as a supplier to domestic companies and soon started exports. Over time it invested in intellectual properties.

Like other manufacturers listed here, Dr Reddy's too took the acquisition route for growth. Among its biggest acquisition was Betapharm for which the company paid 480 million euros.

Today it has manufacturing plants and research centres around the globe including markets such as US, UK and Mexico.

Jubilant Life Sciences

While rest of the pharmaceutical industry was expanding manufacturing, Jubilant Life Science also focussed on getting outsourcing research deals from global pharma giants. Over time is has established itself as one of the biggest Custom Research and Manufacturing Services player globally.

The Company has presence in India, USA, Canada, Europe and China and customers across 98 countries.

Tata Consultancy Services

Country's largest IT company, is also one of the most valuable. TCS operates in 44 countries and has more than 199 offices across the world.

It has a long list of acquisition in countries including France (Acquired Alti for $97.8 million), US (acquired Citigroup Global Services Limited for $512 m) and Switzerland (acquired TKS-Teknosoft $80.4 million).

The company was founded in 1968 and its early contracts included providing punched card services to sister company TISCO (now Tata Steel).

Punj Lloyd

Punj Lloyd is an engineering and construction group that provides integrated design, procurement, and project management services in the energy and infrastructure sectors.

With operations spread across the Middle East, Africa, the Caspian, Asia Pacific and South Asia, the company provides EPC services in Oil & Gas, Process, Civil Infrastructure, and Thermal Power.

Punj Lloyd has over 50 subsidiaries and has executed upwards of more than 200 projects in over 120 countries, according to Wikipedia.

Tata Chemicals

One of the largest chemical companies in the country, it has interest in chemicals, crop nutrition and consumer products.

Tata Chemicals is the pioneer and market leader in India's branded iodised salt segment and is now focussing on providing an innovative, low-cost, nanotechnology-based water purifier.

It is also the world's second largest producer of soda ash with manufacturing facilities in Asia, Europe, Africa and North America.

Some of its acquisition include UK-chemical company based Brunner Mond and US-based General Chemical Industrial Products Inc. Tatas paid about 1.05 billion to buy GCIP and now has produces 5.17 million tons of soda ash.

these are just few there are many more..............abhi to bas shuruwat hai aage pura aasma hai pane ko....

Bheeshma

True china showed how scared and yellow they were when they reacted to A-5 tests. No more proof is needed.

no smoking

Country flag
True china showed how scared and yellow they were when they reacted to A-5 tests. No more proof is needed.
Sounds like the school boy first time gets his hand on a pistol.
No, kid, no one gets scared because we are aiming at each other with machine guns in the past 5 decades.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles