Why cant India start covert ops in Pakistan ????

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
1997 was 15 years ago... Indian leadership will receive what it invests with a % of interest.Pakistan is a geographic reality, the sooner Indian establishment wipes its eyes and sees it the better.
That's true. Although no point in carrying out covert strikes in Pakistan, the country is in war with itself. India should exploit the situation, if it already isn't.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
She received the blowback for doing that. Soviets received theirs in Afghanistan.
Necessary sacrifice. She took those risks & succeeded in redrawing Pakistan's map.

Pakis were shown their place. World is still a better place with half of pakistan.

Black Blood

Tihar Jail
Banned
That's true. Although no point in carrying out covert strikes in Pakistan, the country is in war with itself. India should exploit the situation, if it already isn't.
Destabilized Pakistan is a bigger threat to India than a stable powerful democratic Pakistan NOT being run by ******s in bureaucracy and politics. India is, capitalizing on this opportunity to a great extent. We appreciate that, and will return the favor one day, then India will return us and then we will return them and that will happen for next 5 generations. S.Aisa will remain one of the worst shithole to live in.

Black Blood

Tihar Jail
Banned
Necessary sacrifice. She took those risks & succeeded in redrawing Pakistan's map.

Pakis were shown their place. World is still a better place with half of pakistan.
Pakistan lost E.Pakistan because of Bhutto's stupidity. It was bound to happen, given the geographic dilemma and the logistical nightmare. Bangladesh is and will remain a Muslim state. We are happy for them.

Pakistan is, 10X smaller than India, it knows its place.Hostilities with India may make us look badass but that doesn't mean it should form the fundamentals of engagement strategy with India. India is bigger, and stronger- but it doesn't have the guts and patience to act like one.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Destabilized Pakistan is a bigger threat to India than a stable powerful democratic Pakistan
Pakistan stable and/or powerful is obviously a bigger threat to India. A destabilized Pakistan is much better for us.

NOT being run by ******s in bureaucracy and politics. India is, capitalizing on this opportunity to a great extent. We appreciate that, and will return the favor one day, then India will return us and then we will return them and that will happen for next 5 generations. S.Aisa will remain one of the worst shithole to live in.
Demagoguery not supported by the situation on the ground.

And you must ruing your decision to shift back from Australia into a shit hole ?

Black Blood

Tihar Jail
Banned
Pakistan stable and/or powerful is obviously a bigger threat to India. A destabilized Pakistan is much better for us.
Time will speak about it to those who wish to learn.
Demagoguery not supported by the situation on the ground.
Situational awareness, requires accurate interpretation. When strategy fails to understand and take into account, the undercurrents it backfires.

And you must ruing your decision to shift back from Australia into a shit hole ?
Here, for a reason. I belong to this shithole region, there might just be a purpose in it, which i can't have when i am not here.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Time will speak about it to those who wish to learn.
Situational awareness, requires accurate interpretation. When strategy fails to understand and take into account, the undercurrents it backfires.
Here, for a reason. I belong to this shithole region, there might just be a purpose in it, which i can't have when i am not here.
Way too cryptic. My post was based on the ground situation. 10 years down the line what will happen I can't say. My projections based on current and past trends.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Pakistan lost E.Pakistan because of Bhutto's stupidity. It was bound to happen, given the geographic dilemma and the logistical nightmare. Bangladesh is and will remain a Muslim state. We are happy for them.
Well point was if India can launch strikes with its Loksabha setup and history says Yes.

Topic is just discussing why we have stopped covert ops & now reluctant to initiate a strike.

Pakistan is, 10X smaller than India, it knows its place.Hostilities with India may make us look badass but that doesn't mean it should form the fundamentals of engagement strategy with India. India is bigger, and stronger- but it doesn't have the guts and patience to act like one.
But hostilities with Pakistan are enough foundation for India to formulate its engagement strategy, especially when this Exporter of Terrorism is being run by triggerhappy generals & talibanis instead of modern day civilian government.

Black Blood

Tihar Jail
Banned
Way too cryptic. My post was based on the ground situation. 10 years down the line what will happen I can't say. My projections based on current and past trends.
In, order to project accurately, your hypothesis needs to be rooted deep in accurate ground realities, under currents, changing trends and potential for the blow back. Devising a strategy,without accurate assessment is dangerous, failure to implement changes in an operational theater as per threats and strengths that may arise is disastrous. Your, knowledge base about Pakistan maybe wide but is limited, therefore you can project but not accurately, that may only satisfy your own conscious without affecting the futuristic outcome of the projection done on multidimensional,assessment. Strengths and weaknesses, do exist on both sides of the border, so do the opportunities for capitalizing on forthcoming situations. We, have wild cards and they will be presented if India presents the right gambit.

Black Blood

Tihar Jail
Banned
Well point was if India can launch strikes with its Loksabha setup and history says Yes.

Topic is just discussing why we have stopped covert ops & now reluctant to initiate a strike.

But hostilities with Pakistan are enough foundation for India to formulate its engagement strategy, especially when this Exporter of Terrorism is being run by triggerhappy generals & talibanis instead of modern day civilian government.
India is exporting terror in Pakistan through Afghanistan by using its 18 or so consulates. We are just returning the favor. As for the Talibanis or XYZ terror outfits, they are nothing more than chewing gums for us. We will use them when we have to and IF and WHEN it serves our interests, no one can stop us from doing that.
Enjoy the match and stop complaining.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
In, order to project accurately, your hypothesis needs to be rooted deep in accurate ground realities, under currents, changing trends and potential for the blow back. Devising a strategy,without accurate assessment is dangerous, failure to implement changes in an operational theater as per threats and strengths that may arise is disastrous. Your, knowledge base about Pakistan maybe wide but is limited, therefore you can project but not accurately, that may only satisfy your own conscious without affecting the futuristic outcome of the projection done on multidimensional,assessment.
I never said I am making accurate projections. These are indeed subjective to biases, limitations etc.

Strengths and weaknesses, do exist on both sides of the border, so do the opportunities for capitalizing on forthcoming situations. We, have wild cards and they will be presented if India presents the right gambit.
What may those wild cards be ? What do you think India's strengths and weaknesses are and what about Pakistan's ? both tangible and intangible

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
India is exporting terror in Pakistan through Afghanistan by using its 18 or so consulates. We are just returning the favor. As for the Talibanis or XYZ terror outfits, they are nothing more than chewing gums for us. We will use them when we have to and IF and WHEN it serves our interests, no one can stop us from doing that.
Enjoy the match and stop complaining.
I will give you 1000 dollars if you prove that India has 18 consulates in Afghanistan :rofl:

Pakis have started to believe in their own lies. :pound:

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
India is exporting terror in Pakistan through Afghanistan by using its 18 or so consulates.
Not like Pakistan whose Terror Exporter tag is endorsed worldwide even by state heads.

As for the Talibanis or XYZ terror outfits, they are nothing more than chewing gums for us. We will use them when we have to and IF and WHEN it serves our interests, no one can stop us from doing that.
Chewing gum ? Really?

Your 'chewing gum' is blowing up your military bases & running parallel government.

Are you sure you are not the chewing gum for them ?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
If India has 18 consulates in Astan targetting Pak, then must say they are doing a very bad job of it.

Black Blood

Tihar Jail
Banned
I never said I am making accurate projections. These are indeed subjective to biases, limitations etc.
Projections shouldn't be made if there is a risk of unwanted outcome.

What may those wild cards be ?
Proxies,Our geographic importance for India's economic dreams of becoming a powerful player. India's wish to extend hands to C.Asia, our tangle with the Chinese and Indian "careful" involvement in China containment strategy. India has a lot to gain from Pakistan and a lot to lose, being large it shall decide the rules of the games. Pakistan is not a superpower nor will become one, we can capitalize on opportunities and situations but as of now unable to create situations and exploit them for our own good. So its up to India, to decide if it wishes to see what it has to gain from Pakistan before what to gain from destabilization. AFPAK, history should serve as a brilliant, case study for India.

What do you think India's strengths and weaknesses are and what about Pakistan's ? both tangible and intangible
For, India, its size, its youth,democracy,independent f.policy [one of few things i admire about India], economy and a mix of all to be used as a power projection source, either into Afghanistan,C.Aisa. Against Pakistan, most of its weaknesses have to do with poor assessment, policy drafting, and being strangled into a geographic, nuclear triangle with China and Pakistan.

For, Pakistan, its our youth, our economic potential, geographic location and so on and so forth. Weaknesses are the ******s in Aiwan e sadar and the pigs in the lower house. Our small size, corruption, lack of border control and too much "Ummah Syndrome".

All of the above factors, feed into the situations and opportunities, that both countries try and succeed or fail to capitalize based on their mostly wrong projections and ill drafted policies towards each other.

Black Blood

Tihar Jail
Banned
If India has 18 consulates in Astan targetting Pak, then must say they are doing a very bad job of it.
Most of them are not consulates but safe houses with electronic intelligence equipment and training staff for India's proxies inside Pakistan. If, they are doing a bad job or not.. time will tell. The game has just turned on. Pakistan's innings starts after 2014, be patient, get some pain killers and lots of pop corns, there will be joys and sad moments..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles