Why are there more South Indians on the internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahesh

Country flag
buddies, i'm from bangalore :) if south indian people are more in DFI then let then send friends request to me, or let me become friends with them first then i will analyze the reason with them and reply here :p
so please become friends with me my friends list is bit empty :D

The Fox

i would not appreciate some mindless fools dividing indians as north indians and south indians we are all indians however i would recommend you to address hence forth as people residing/living in the north of india or south of india or east of india or west of india not as north indians or south indians........ and i would request the mod's to correct the title of this thread

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
South Indians are more educated who respect the joint family system and religious-moral beliefs so better fitness of brains, more approach to advanced technologies hence better presence in the internet :p I guess they also have more presence in DRDO ?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
i would not appreciate some mindless fools dividing indians as north indians and south indians we are all indians however i would recommend you to address hence forth as people residing/living in the north of india or south of india or east of india or west of india not as north indians or south indians........ and i would request the mod's to correct the title of this thread
Yes we are all Indians but writing "people from north India and people from south India" is going to be a pain. Using North Indian and South Indian is shorter, easier and in no way divisive or derogatory.

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
10 out of 7? :rotflmao:
that's mentioned values are born b/w 1985 to 1990

Near my House 6 Houses where 5 males are born Between 1985 to 1990 and 3 of them in BSF and Army and I lost to get a chance to get a Opportunity in MAPS at the final Round of Interview I'm eliminated if Not me also in that list adding 4 out of 5..

My Grandfather is also a Soldier but he was lost during 1968 to 1975 ...his last contact was 1975...

bharata

Leave alone the forum. I see more than 90% posting in this thread are SI

:laugh:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Because they find the net a great source of entertainment and knowledge!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Such people who differentiate are Rudyard Kipling's legacy with a twist!

They have replaced The East is the Wast and the West is the West and the Twain shall never meet with the change in the compass directions and bearings!

Isi liye mar khaiya Hindosthan!

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
that's mentioned values are born b/w 1985 to 1990

Near my House 6 Houses where 5 males are born Between 1985 to 1990 and 3 of them in BSF and Army and I lost to get a chance to get a Opportunity in MAPS at the final Round of Interview I'm eliminated if Not me also in that list adding 4 out of 5..

My Grandfather is also a Soldier but he was lost during 1968 to 1975 ...his last contact was 1975...
You still didn't get it. You cannot have 10 out of 7 but can get 7 out of 10!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles