Why are Muslim Dargas in Hindu Temples?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhramos

Country flag
Why are Muslim Dargas in Hindu Temples?

Why are Muslim Dargas in Hindu Temples? no Hindu gods in Muslim Dargas or Musid's ,
i have seen the Dargas in Shabrimalai [Kerala] and Vemulavada [ Andhra pradesh] but never seen any of Hindu gods in Dargas and any Maszids,
pls any one could explain this,
sorry this is not any anti-religious thread, or i am not any anti-muslim .
pls i just need to seek your opinion about this, thats all.

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Actually, Near Sabarimala, there is a Mosque, which all pilgrims to Sabarimala have to Visit and seek blesseing of Vavar, a Muslim saint. Vavar and Sabarimala Aiyappan were friends, allies. Anyone from any religion can go to Sabarimala, but not so with other temples. Sabarimala is truly Special, you can leave it out, because it has its own set of things, and I find it truly different from anything, any religion has to offer.

Lastly, there is no mosque in Sabarimala. The Vavar mosque is Kilometers away from the Sabarimala sanctum.

natarajan

I have heard one story and dont ask for source as i got it from my grand parents.Well to start with, ayyappan god gives curse to that muslim saint for doing some crime and later he revokes that curse,hence you can find dargah inside sabarimala temple but i dont know about andhra temple

bhramos

Country flag
Lastly, there is no mosque in Sabarimala. The Vavar mosque is Kilometers away from the Sabarimala sanctum.
boss their is a darga just opposite Ayyippa in sabarimalla, i have visited it,
i actively participate in Mohram festival in AP, so i knew difference between darga and musid.

ahmedsid

Top Gun
boss their is a darga just opposite Ayyippa in sabarimalla, i have visited it,
i actively participate in Mohram festival in AP, so i knew difference between darga and musid.
Dude, there is just Vavar swamis mosque, and it can be called a Dargah too if you wish, but how far is it from the sanctum sanctorium??

Let me ask you one thing, Do you know that, Aiyappan swamy himself wanted the Mosque to be built there?

Anyways, Religious Discussions dont go well in a Defence Forum.

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles