Why are Jews Hated and Attacked????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auberon

Whats with these people who write about Zionists etc?? Arent these people harbouring something Deep Inside against Jews?? I posted these articles just to show that, there are lots of people around the world speaking against the so called "Jewish Lobby/Zionists" etc etc and its not just the Radicals in Islam. But the good thing is that these guys just talking, thank God they aint firing Rockets!
An interesting comment I found under the Code Pink article-

Hamas and the other Palestinian terror organizations have fired over 9,000 rockets and mortars into Israel over the past several years. If Gaza were a state, these rocket launches would be considered "acts of war." But Gaza isn't a state, so it literally gets away with murder. The author needs to see what is really happening without a jaundiced eye. Israel is the victim of a constant reign of terror (as are many Palestinians, who disagree with Hamas and their ilk). It's hard to feel sympathetic to a population that literally teaches hatred in their classrooms, magazines, newspapers and television. Instead of building a functioning state, the Palestinians prefer violence against Israel. There has never been a "people" less deserving of a state of their own than the Palestinians.

Flint

Gaza cannot be compared with a concentration camp, but conditions are quite bad nonetheless.

Auberon

^^Has anyone seen the series Don't tell My mother on Nat Geo ?
I was shocked to see the treatment metted out on Gazans :(
You would have been equally shocked to see the mutilated bodies of Israeli children and the Gaza population celebrating and showing solidarity with the pigs who perpetrate such acts :(

Auberon

IIRC CodePink are those excellent role models who provided help to the "other side", namely the terrorists during the Siege of Fallujah.

sob

Mod
Country flag
At the end of the day the Palestinian problem is due to the geopolitics of the region and the leaders that they had.

Even during the WWII and after that during the formation of Israel the Musilm/Arab leaders were basically rich feudal lords based in Damascus or Beriut, who were more bothered aboit their land holdings. Initially they sold their swampy, malarial land to the Jews as they were getting money for useless land. Only when the Jews were able to work miracles on the land with their hard work, did these landlords wake up.

Also The Suadis, Kuwait and other rich ME countries have never done anything much for the Palestinians except for lip service. Evene during the latest assault by the IDF there was no outcry from theses countries because they wanted the Israelis to cut down Hamas, which is supported by the Iranians.

In the end the plight of the Palestinians today is the result of the politics between the Arab Nations on one side and Iran, Syria on the other side.

Auberon

Who Will Stop the AIPAC Jews Before it is Too Late?

By Medea Benjamin

May 06, 2009

While I was being tackled by security guards at Washington's Convention Center during the AIPAC conference for unfurling a banner that asked "What about Gaza?," my heart was aching. I wasn't bothered so much by the burly guards who were yanking my arms behind by back and dragging me-along with 5 other CODEPINK members-out of the hall. They were doing their job.
I am not bothered either, since getting arrested is a habit and publicity stunt for her, and her impressive portfolio includes being one of the co-organisers of 99 San Fransico riots.

sob

Mod
Country flag
Because they crucified Jesus.
Sorry this is something which please help me out. Wasn't Jesus crucified by the Romans?

Pontius Pilate was the Roman Governor of Judea who ordered the crucification.

The locals Jews may have given evidence in the trial but it was a rigged trial.

Auberon

Zionist Lobby Targets Another Tenured Professor

By Doug Henwood

Doug Henwood is the editor of the Left Business Observer and host of WBAI's Behind the News.
Well then I expect him to be neutral in his reporting, N O T.

ahmedsid

Top Gun
This is what William R had to say " I said that Gaza is Israel's Warsaw and I explained the context. That's because in Warsaw the Nazi's surrounded Warsaw, concentrated Jews in Warsaw, wouldn't let anyone in, wouldn't let anyone out, wouldn't let supplies in, wouldn't let supplies out; as a result there was famine and disease and so forth..."

Cant Gaza be compared to Warsaw handled by the Germans??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles