Why A War Between China And Vietnam Is Inevitable

kickok1975

Why "Why A War Between China And Vietnam Is Inevitable"?
The title is pretty provocative. It seems a war (I would rather call it sea skirmish) between China and Vietnam has just being prevented by leadership in both countries from some tensions several months ago.
China needs peace to grow, so does Vietnam. China needs Vietnam as a market; Vietnam needs China as major investment source. Vietnam government wanted to take advantage of sea dispute to ignite some nationalist sentiment against China several months ago because its economy is in trouble. But theyknow the limit and back off swiftly. China wanted to use sea dispute to test water and check reactions from neighboring countries. She also got her taste and remains quiet since then. Both governments accomplished their missions but at the end of the day, they know the interest of remaining peaceful neighbors overpowers the benefits of playing games.
After all, they are all communist brothers and both are facing the same threat: A westernized culture, ideology to split, conquers or potentially overthrows their regimes. Playing game is fun, but don't catch fire.

Last edited:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Indian members claim many times that they hate communism, and have been relentlessly cursing China for being a communist country.
We hate communism in our country coz its corrupt as other democratic parties..

And we hate you CCP coz its not communist but imperial Communist ;)

Nothing against the idea of communism..

Btw, Good try, Sadly for you it wont work..

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

nimo_cn

Country flag

Any comment?

Demilitarize Tibet?

What a joke!

Last edited:

nimo_cn

Country flag
We hate communism in our country coz its corrupt as other democratic parties..

And we hate you CCP coz its not communist but imperial Communist ;)

Nothing against the idea of communism..

Btw, Good try, Sadly for you it wont work..

What is India? imperial democracy?

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Be logical please, read what I post before you reply please.
Well that is what Nimo suggested to claim. He accuses VN of attacking Cambodia and forgets what China did to that Country. It is a common knowledge that VN attacked and captured Cambodia to secure their Western flank from an attack by the Chinese backed regime or the Chinese themselves in conjunction with PLA attack from North. Or the Chinese would have won militarily which VN did not allow.

nimo_cn

Country flag
Well that is what Nimo suggested to claim. He accuses VN of attacking Cambodia and forgets what China did to that Country. It is a common knowledge that VN attacked and captured Cambodia to secure their Western flank from an attack by the Chinese backed regime or the Chinese themselves in conjunction with PLA attack from North. Or the Chinese would have won militarily which VN did not allow.
You must be kidding me by lying about what I said while I am still here.

What else did I say about Vietnam except that it is a communist country?

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

Any comment?

Demilitarize Tibet?

What a joke!

India and China have signed a Border Peace and Tranquillity Agreement and agreed to take measure to demilitarise border areas. I am suggesting that it be extended further to cover Tibet and border areas of India to attain and ensure peace. Why are you vehemently objecting to what your government is doing. Is militarisation compulsion for the Chinese ??

You need to know much on India China relations !! That is why people call you 50 cent brigade.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
You must be kidding me by lying about what I said while I am still here.

What else did I say about Vietnam except that it is a communist country?
That is why you intended to include names of all neighbouring country as per Chinese vision of Greater China.

And which brand of Communism? Chevaz type or Cuba type? They are not Maoist types at least !!

nimo_cn

Country flag
India and China have signed a Border Peace and Tranquillity Agreement and agreed to take measure to demilitarise border areas. I am suggesting that it be extended further to cover Tibet and border areas of India to attain and ensure peace. Why are you vehemently objecting to what your government is doing. Is militarisation compulsion for the Chinese ??

You need to know much on India China relations !! That is why people call you 50 cent brigade.
So that Indians can tour Lasha and Beijing as they wish?

nimo_cn

Country flag
That is why you intended to include names of all neighbouring country as per Chinese vision of Greater China.

And which brand of Communism? Chevaz type or Cuba type? They are not Maoist types at least !!
Where and when did I do something like "accuses VN of attacking Cambodia and forgets what China did to that Country. It is a common knowledge that VN attacked and captured Cambodia to secure their Western flank from an attack by the Chinese backed regime or the Chinese themselves in conjunction with PLA attack from North"?

Liar!

vietnam&india

WiKi Link
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cambodia–Vietnam_relations#Cambodian-Vietnamese_War

Vietnam's actions were condemned by the United Nations, the Association of Southeast Asian Nations, and the People's Republic of China, which engaged in abrief war in 1979 with Vietnam, attempting to discourage Vietnam's occupation of Cambodia.
And the other country, why don't you mention them. Of course, you china fat guy condemned. It's no doudt beacause it's china fat guys who supported Pol Pot monster to attack us. In the 1979 war, you know how many countries condemned you fat guy ? As i know, the whole world did (of course without North Korea ). And the most important is what the Cambodian think about this. In fact, VN rescued Cambodia (Said by Hunsen).

Last edited:

nimo_cn

Country flag

I was mainly trying to bring people's attention to the signboard in the picture, which says "Lhasa..., Beijing..., we will be here". The signboard is pitched by the Indian Army.

Nonethess, we are having some Indians preaching unilateral demilitarizaion in Tibet by China in the name of peace.

Hypocrisy at its best display.

Last edited:

nimo_cn

Country flag
Just say you don`t have a reply..

Fail
I can only imagine a imperial demoracy would something like this.

That sighboard is a living monument to the imperialism of India.

Last edited:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

I was mainly trying to bring people's attention to the signboard in the picture, which says "Lhasa..., Beijing..., we will be here". The signboard is pitched by the Indian Army.

Nonethess, we are having some Indians preaching unilateral demilitarizaion in Tibet by China in the name of peace.

Hypocrisy at its best display.
Nimo, then you do not understand the aims of War. Aim of war is to attain peace and maintain peace. It is only due to and during peace that we can be in Beijing or in Lhasa (for trade, tourism, commerce and culture to benefit each other). So far T-72 tanks on Indian border areas are concerned, those are vehicles of peace against Chinese vehicles of war as Indian Tanks are for defence of the country. The signboard only says we will be there in Lhasa and Beijing. It does not say Indians will be there militarily. But if Indians are forced upon, they should have capacity to reach Lhasa and Beijing militarily too. Then only can we have lasting peace.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
I can only imagine a imperial demoracy would something like this.

That sighboard is a living monument to the imperialism of India.
Actually i was the one posted this on net.. :)

Does this offend you ? than you missed the sarcastic art of it..

What about type-96 deployment in TAR since late 90s comrade ?

This is just the Answer, Should have been in late 90s too, but again its not our way to think about others..

Besides all these.

Who is still holding other lands ? my imperialistic communist comrade..

Remember Russian response ? When other start doing the same why cry loud ?

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles