Why a Pacific War Is Possible

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
China-Japan Hatred Could Lead to Conflict | TIME.com

From the long-distance perspective of an American, Asia looks like one of the world's most peaceful places. And it is — for the moment. But when Vice President Joe Biden arrived in Tokyo on Monday, he stepped into what has suddenly become a dangerous diplomatic crisis between China and Japan. On the surface, it's a dull dispute over a string of uninhabited Pacific islands. Underneath, as I realized on a recent visit to China, it's a story reaching back some 75 years that involves war, brutality, rape and historical reckoning. And now threatens to drag in the U.S.
The leftist Time writer would like us to believe that Japan and China are equally at fault, but even here on DFI as a microcosm we see the unrelenting hateful propaganda of Chinese against Japan from t_co and others. It is China which is expanding its military and being territorially aggressive.

This is one of the best comments on the article:

China should not judged others and it is guilty of crimes against humanity against Tibetans, Ughurs, Mongolian, and other ethnic groups. China is guilty of aggressions after aggressions against Vietnam and exploitation against her people over last 5,000 years.
I myself did not have strong opinions about communist China or Chinese until I came to DFI to see what despicable liars Chinese can be.

jmj_overlord

the chinese are brainwashed over the years by their leaders and claiming each and every corner of the world little by little as their own..........what does they have in their minds? world subjugation ? no better than terrorists........

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles