Who supplied cutting edge technology to Terrorists?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Energon

DFI stars
Ambassador
Country flag
my dear comrades please read this news. you will see how new technology is available to terrorists.

Islamic extremist guilty of liquid bomb plot to blow up transatlantic jets | Mail Online

please read and then think.
Yes comrade.... brilliant idea.... reading.

Well, a couple of things confuse me dear comrade... for one this "news" you speak of is from the year 2009. Is this according to the Islamic calendar? Clearly it seems to be a ploy by the devious Muslims who want to obfuscate the space time continuum.

Also I'm not smart enough to understand all this new technology stuff, could you please enlighten me about all these state of the art chemicals like "hydrogen peroxide", "powdered soft drinks", "hair bleach" and "disposable cameras"?

Thank you

Arnab Banerjee

from the same source i pick up the details about liquid bomb:

Their plan was to fill plastic soft-drink bottles with liquid explosives, dyed the same colour as the drink, and attach them to a detonator disguised in a hollowed-out battery which would have passed undetected through scanners.

Read more: Islamic extremist guilty of liquid bomb plot to blow up transatlantic jets | Mail Online

the key point here is : the bomb cannot be detected by scanners.

this means that the bomb can pass security check easily. anybody after security check sitting next to you can carry such liquid bomb.

now the question is how come they know the technology of liquid bomb. it is not their idea anyway. then whose idea it is? isn't it some British or american guy teaching them how to make liquid bomb?

think twice before laugh.

Arnab Banerjee

this statement means that the US will supply high tech arms to pakistan secretly so that nobody should know. liquid bomb cannot be detected by modern day security scanner. that makes it high tech.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
We can be emotional, this and that and pretty much everything, all that you feel, but think about it for a minute, and think harder.

Are the Naxals/Maoists also muslims?
Are the supporters/sympathizers of these Naxals and Maoists also muslims?
Are the North Easterns also muslims?
Are the sadhvis and sadhus under scanner also muslims?
Are the Chinese, who have a hand to play in this murky game also muslims?

Yes, there is a religious, yes, there is an element of Islamic fundamentalism and yes, there is definite Pakistan angle as well, but is it the only one aspect in the violence and terror we face?

I for one am not going to agree with you.

And the most important point and if it has not been noted by you my friend, India is not a Hindu India but a secular nation which houses other faiths like Sikhs, Jains, Christians, Jews, Muslims and more.

Energon

DFI stars
Ambassador
Country flag
OK this guy is just trolling now. And I must say he's done a great job so far, but from here on it'd be a waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles