Who Sent That Sex-Toy E-mail? Your Friendly Chinese Spamufacturer

Oracle

A few days after Christmas last month, Dr. Hai Hong of Shenzhen, China started spamming U.S. e-mail inboxes with ads for his company's latest products. Hong, who has been in the manufacturing business since 2006, drew special attention to his company's latest products: the Butt Plug, Rainbow Cock Ring, and the intriguingly named OEM Remote Control Vibrating Egg 43-3, which can be activated from a distance of up to 20 meters.

Hong is one of a new generation of Chinese entrepreneurs: manufacturers who are trying to bust out of the local markets — where profit margins are razor-thin — and capture more lucrative U.S. and European customers.

More @ Wired

Tolaha

Oracle,
What's the commission like...
you paid in cash or kind? :D

Last edited:

Twinblade

Country flag
No wonder its the Chinese. For the last 10 years I have been getting mails to make my d**k larger. If they were any good at innovation they would have come up with a pill to make her c**t smaller.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Come what may, the Chinese are great marketers who are aggressive and are great pushers!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Last edited by a moderator:

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
No wonder its the Chinese. For the last 10 years I have been getting mails to make my d**k larger. If they were any good at innovation they would have come up with a pill to make her c**t smaller.
That right there is a classic.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The Chinese are a wee bit obsessed about it. right?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles