Who owns America? Hint: It's not China

tony4562

Tihar Jail
Banned
An interesting thought.

Since there will be a recession, less with be the demand for products and China banks heavily on exports.

If the US and the West have a tacit understanding to not buy anything Chinese, what will be the outcome?

The Chinese economy will be badly hit. It will render many to fold up and many becoming unemployed. After a decade of relative luxury, then suddenly becoming poor, it will have a serious social and political consequence. The CCP will do nothing to have such a volatile situation on it s hand.

If alongside the US (and they are capable of doing this) fan the rebellion in Xinjiang and Tibet, with a small confrontation in the South China Sea, imagine the money that China will have to waste to quell these rebellions and also combat it out in the South China Sea, even if it is minor confrontation.

Long term or short term, the international situation does not appear comfortable.

yeh right, if the zebras unite to confront the lions, all the lions will starve to dearth, but that's a big if?

similarly if the folks on Utoya unite to face breivik, he probably would have only killed a dozen instead of almost 70, but that too is a big if.

Last edited:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Its know that China only owns less than 10% of debt but there are people who make a boogie man just to make the NEWS sound flashy!

sandeepdg

I think you did, Saudi's citizens stand for high percentage of Al qaeda members. and their beloved and late leader: Bin was a Saudi's citizen as well. Pakistan on the other hand is still the ally in anti-terrorism according to US of A.
Yeah, it is an ally, but actually it is an unwilling ally, since they had always wanted to milk the Americans and still use terror as tool of state policy without any external pressure to wind it down.

SHASH2K2

If the yanks default...then it will effect the entire world.

But we'll be the least affected by it.
If USA default. Bangalore, hyderbad and chennai will be badly affected. I hope you understand why :)

Blackwater

I think you did, Saudi's citizens stand for high percentage of Al qaeda members. and their beloved and late leader: Bin was a Saudi's citizen as well. Pakistan on the other hand is still the ally in anti-terrorism according to US of A.
Saudi disowned osama after 9/11. That's y he is living in Afganistan not in saudi arabia. If he want he can run Al Qaeda sitting in his AC room in S.Arabia. Most of Al queada man of saudi origin lives in ur son's tribal areas not in S.arabia..

redragon

Country flag
Saudi disowned osama after 9/11. That's y he is living in Afganistan not in saudi arabia. If he want he can run Al Qaeda sitting in his AC room in S.Arabia. Most of Al queada man of saudi origin lives in ur son's tribal areas not in S.arabia..
So I am right they were raised up from Saudi, and at the same time Pakistan is ally to USA. Thank you for accepting it. P.S, I think you are insulting some members here, Mod should watch you closly

Global Defence

New threads

Articles