Who like Pakistani Dramas

Imama Nadeem

but your peepuul still see indian drama and turkish dubbed dramas

there is nothing called paki drama nowdays..

all we can see actual dramassss like morning shows of pakistan which is unislamic:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:
it is your opinion we prefer to watch our own dramas not yours but nowadays many channels i.e APLUS,Geo Khani show dramas more as compared to Pakistani Dramas.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
No idea mate. Some people on quora are saying that he is going to learn about the ways to kill a dragon or wights.I don't know whether to believe them or not because these are the people who predicted about the R + L = J correctly.
In any case, it's gonna be awesome to watch what happens. Can't wait.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

kstriya

Country flag
No
But she is his Aunt :p

Aunty Dragon bula legi :p
Now that us a is a paki soap drama, incest, bangbros and strategic planning. Everything is a mystery and unpredictable outcome. Games of thrones will be dubbed in Pakiland as the Game of AL MISKIN

tsunami

Country flag
Oh not 2.. not 2 man... people can't wait that long. They will start jumping off of bridges.
It is defiantly 2 years. Next season will have only 7 episode. And some sources saying 8th will have only 6.

tsunami

Country flag
Double post......................................

Kshatriya87

Country flag
It is defiantly 2 years. Next season will have only 7 episode. And some sources saying 8th will have only 6.
kya chutiyapa hai yar.. can't wait that long. I hope the book is released before then.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
@Kshatriya87 @tsunami Don't you people think that episode 9 of season 6 was a little too fast?
Nope. Actually they took half the episode to show the war scene and rightly so.

I knew this season would be the fastest because the book also needs to be released soon. Since the entire book cannot be covered in a couple of season (with usual detail and speed), they had to cover as many developments as possible in this season.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles