Who like Pakistani Dramas

Imama Nadeem

Hi everyone , we like Indian dramas very much i.e kum kum bhagia is my favorite.Anyone here who like our Pakistani dramas, if here i suggest him/her new and good Pakistani dramas.One of my cousin friend live in India like Pakistani dramas very much, he ask us time to time suggest me new Pakistani dramas, we tell him to visit this site http://dramaonline.pk/ and watch all Pakistani dramas.

curryman

Hi everyone , we like Indian dramas very much i.e kum kum bhagia is my favorite.Anyone here who like our Pakistani dramas, if here i suggest him/her new and good Pakistani dramas.One of my cousin friend live in India like Pakistani dramas very much, he ask us time to time suggest me new Pakistani dramas, we tell him to visit this site http://dramaonline.pk/ and watch all Pakistani dramas.
Alas, I haven't watch anything currently on Pakistan television, but I do remember watching wonderful PTV dramas from the 1970s and 80s. Such quality. Now a days television is such a vast wasteland of stupidity.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
well 20 years back Indian dramas were also like Pakis because industry did not have money to glamourize it. Wait until paki producers get rich and see how everything gets glamorized lol

Imama Nadeem

Alas, I haven't watch anything currently on Pakistan television, but I do remember watching wonderful PTV dramas from the 1970s and 80s. Such quality. Now a days television is such a vast wasteland of stupidity.
no no boss if i refer to atch a drama u must like it beleive me

Imama Nadeem

well 20 years back Indian dramas were also like Pakis because industry did not have money to glamourize it. Wait until paki producers get rich and see how everything gets glamorized lol
no no Paki producer add different stories in dramas and indian only make one and only story based on poor hardowking or rich hero etc

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
I like Sartaz Aziz & Zaid Hamid ka dramas on youtube.
Kudos mate, I was just thinking of the SAME, we have had and currently having/enjoying more than enough dramas from BAKI ANGELs:basanti: ..... so no need of LULLIwood drama(s) in extra.

:crying::scared2::rofl::crying::scared2::rofl:

Reactions: G10

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Kudos mate, I was just thinking of the SAME, we have had and currently having/enjoying more than enough dramas from BAKI ANGELs:basanti: ..... so no need of LULLIwood drama(s) in extra.

:crying::scared2::rofl::crying::scared2::rofl:
Anyways media is the biggest drama of pakistanis.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Kshatriya87

Country flag
I am gonna read the books and hope George RR martins finishes A winds of Winter in time.
I don't think that's gonna happen. I think he will release the book during the next on going season. If he releases early, the season will suffer and secrets will be leaked out. If he releases after the season, the book sales will go down.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
I am gonna read the books and hope George RR martins finishes A winds of Winter in time.
btw, any idea what the scene with Sam in library signifies? That is the only thing I'm not able to link with the series plot.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles