Who is the Real Enemy and Threat to China

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Ray:why my post was edited?is that what you called democracy and freedom?even in our country,you can delete it all,but you can not edit it。I just want to say something between kickok2000 and myself,I think I have the freedom to let one guy kickok2000 know what I mean,is there anything wrong ?

just a few books name ,but you edited them all ,you are really really great。you know the book call《史记》in chinese?our ancestor wrote it 2000 years ago,can you read it?
I thought you could read English. You were edited and the remarks given because you used the Chinese language which I am afraid most of our members can't read. I translated your earlier Chinese script, but then I am afraid, I cannot assume the role of being your in house translator.

I would call it rather democratic wherein I ensured that the forum has a single language wherein all can understand - democracy at its zenith so to say - for the people and not for any class who feels that they should be extended privileges. Can't impose the Chinese theory of Hanising all peoples by imposing their language as a starter, can we?

Of course you have the freedom to say what you want to Kickok. Let me not come in your way on that account. My suggestion is that if you want to say something to Kickok, then find out his e mail address and delight yourself to your heart's content. I daresay that your assumption that this forum is your personal preserve and hunting ground is a trifle arrogant and fallacious.

I am aware what you wrote. It was not offensive or against the rules. But then you could have also written the same in English, what ho?

I am aware you wrote about that book your ancestors as you claimed had written and all the glorious stuff that you wanted Kickok to know and remember.

But still this is an English forum and English is the language and Chinese script, without an English translation is a real NO NO.

Let us say if I write in Bengali to a Bengali on this forum, would you understand? Would it be fair to you or to those who do not understand Bengali? Would it be democratic (the term you use)? Is this forum for Bengalis and Chinese alone or for all who come in as members and even guests?

tgrhfei

Ok, Hu should stop that ridiculous license plate number policy. its dumb and a mass transport system abandon cars in the core areas is much better.

not good enough?

i have something better than quoting someone unknown you dont know and claiming they said w/e.

People have right to criticize gov't, says Chinese Premier Wen
http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2009-02/28/content_10917646.htm
we just need more time,on this forum,they know nothing about china,but what they said is useless。
china will change in its own way,no one can interrupt it!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
JFL,

I hope you have read my article on what Wang said and it was on the website and then quickly removed.

I hope you are also aware that the Guardian is a newspaper that is the mouthpiece of the British Left wing.

Notwithstanding, Liu Xiabo, if he has broken the rules of China, he should be tried and then sentenced and not merely put under house arrest and pretend all is well. And if the world finds it incorrect, so be it. One cannot on the one hand, pretend to bow to human rights activists and on the other hand, ensure that the man cannot air his views or interact with the media. Arrest him, try him and sentence him, if he has broken the Chinese Law. If the world does not feel that the Chinese Law is fair, so be it. The Laws are for China and not the world!

Last edited:

Oracle

in my opinion,liuxiaobo should die,you know why?

oh,I forgot that,a country ruled by british for 300 hundred years will never understand !
What are those boxes in between words in your posts. Not propaganda boxes I guess. You remind me of the 50 cent army I encountered in other forums. But hey! wait, you don't get paid for posting on foreign boards, OR do you nowadays? Writing in a language foreign, than the official language is considered rude and the person obnoxious.

kickok1975

hehe, these india guys are too serious about the so called "50 cents". And I also think you are too serious about this forum.

I don't think your efforts will have any affect on people on both side to understanding each other. But anyway, nice try.

Of course China is not prefect, but I think the Chinese will find the solution by ourself.
I'm posting here out of my interest about India. I believe a good number of Indian people also have interest on China, that's why we saw so many threads about China. I believe both Indian and Chinese need and want to know each other's country, their people, military and policy, good or bad. That's how this forum is function.

I never thought and imagined I could change the world. I just merely did what a responsible person will do: Think responsibly, speak responsibly and act responsibly. I don't expect my words will change people's mind. Some of my posts are hardly accepted even by my fellow Chinese. But I know in my heart that a healthy India-China relationship is in both countries interest. I have no hate or prejudice on India. On the contrary, from many Indian friends I met, I feel most of them are smart, nice or even a little bit shy. I always see them live with family or friends, just like our Chinese.

India might be a country not as strong and developed as China today. But you can't find a second country in the world that is so much similar like China, huge population, fast growing economy, mountain high problems and humiliated recent history"¦"¦ China's problems are usually India's problem, vice versa. Why not withdraw our sense of "superior" and be diligently to discuss some real issues?

India is a country that has profoundly changed our life since couple thousand years ago. India people suffered colonialism and had several centuries lost. Now they are waking up and the country is live again. I never thought India is a threat to China, unlike our crafty neighbors Japan and Russia; they never did anything terrible to China. Why not extend your hand and be proactive?

Of course, your mind is yours and it's your choice. But I already made my mind long time ago.

JustForLaughs

we just need more time,on this forum,they know nothing about china,but what they said is useless。
very true. well, in the meantime we can only be very amused at these so called china experts.

JFL,

I hope you have read my article on what Wang said and it was on the website and then quickly removed.

I hope you are also aware that the Guardian is a newspaper that is the mouthpiece of the British Left wing.

Notwithstanding, Liu Xiabo, if he has broken the rules of China, he should be tried and then sentenced and not merely put under house arrest and pretend all is well. And if the world finds it incorrect, so be it. One cannot on the one hand, pretend to bow to human rights activists and on the other hand, ensure that the man cans fnot air his views. Arrest him, try him and sentence him, if he has broken the Chinese Law. If the world does not feel that the Chinese Law is fair, so be it. The Laws are for China and not the world!
i dont understand. i go out of my way to find western source for this because i know chinese source will seem bias. i want to know what leftist british mouthpiece implies? are not all democracy against Chinese COMMIES?

for sure, Chinese gov. is sometimes very immature. also i think the confucius prize was VERY FUNNY. a complete joke. this is a very different topic now though.

RedDragon

I'm posting here out of my interest about India. I believe a good number of Indian people also have interest on China, that's why we saw so many threads about China. I believe both Indian and Chinese need and want to know each other's country, their people, military and policy, good or bad. That's how this forum is function.

I never thought and imagined I could change the world. I just merely did what a responsible person will do: Think responsibly, speak responsibly and act responsibly. I don't expect my words will change people's mind. Some of my posts are hardly accepted even by my fellow Chinese. But I know in my heart that a healthy India-China relationship is in both countries interest. I have no hate or prejudice on India. On the contrary, from many Indian friends I met, I feel most of them are smart, nice or even a little bit shy. I always see them live with family or friends, just like our Chinese.

India might be a country not as strong and developed as China today. But you can't find a second country in the world that is so much similar like China, huge population, fast growing economy, mountain high problems and humiliated recent history"¦"¦ China's problems are usually India's problem, vice versa. Why not withdraw our sense of "superior" and be diligently to discuss some real issues?

India is a country that has profoundly changed our life since couple thousand years ago. India people suffered colonialism and had several centuries lost. Now they are waking up and the country is live again. I never thought India is a threat to China, unlike our crafty neighbors Japan and Russia; they never did anything terrible to China. Why not extend your hand and be proactive?

Of course, your mind is yours and it's your choice. But I already made my mind long time ago.
Hehe, most of the time, people only likes to believe what he already delieved.

And I really don't think "India is not a threat to China". Reasons:
first India has the ability.
second some of the Indias have the intention. I have lurked in different forums for a long time, I can feel the hatried of some Indias to China.
This is a pratical world. The only difference is how big. I don't think india is a big threat to China, like China is not a big thread to India.

tgrhfei

well,I know what you want,but you can read all the posts again,did they show any friendship?
what has their nwespaper say? what has their government say?I really don't understand why they always think china is a threat to indian?we never want any war ,how could china threat you guys?
BTY,do you think what you are doing here is right?do you think what you show the other side of china will help to solve any problems? "Think responsibly, speak responsibly and act responsibly"ï¼Œhaha,you are really a great man........too sample,too naive !
if you are really a responsible man ,what you should do is try you best to make your money and give your family a better live,see?

kickok1975

In addition, if you think this is just a place for you to waste time or amuse people, then you should never post or join as a member, just be a guest to observe.

There are many forums full of junk comments without serious discussion, for all sorts of reasons. I think everyone should learn how to think logically, present with facts and debate with manner.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
They know nothing of China and foreigners know nothing of India. A happy blissful ignorance that all have to adjust to.

No one is concerned in changing China. I daresay that China is that weak a country that it will shake, rattle and roll and collapse just because some foreign netizens have criticised China. It would be infantile to believe so.

A large part of the world criticised China over the Liu Xiaobo arrest and not letting him come to collect the Nobel Prize. Did China collapse? Therefore, one must be matured and not be touched to the quick over what is the perception of other. Kickok is correct that one must have confidence in oneself.

China can be interrupted only by China.

kickok1975

well,I know what you want,but you can read all the posts again,did they show any friendship?
what has their nwespaper say? what has their government say?I really don't understand why they always think china is a threat to indian?we never want any war ,how could china threat you guys?
BTY,do you think what you are doing here is right?do you think what you show the other side of china will help to solve any problems? "Think responsibly, speak responsibly and act responsibly"ï¼Œhaha,you are really a great man........too sample,too naive !
if you are really a responsible man ,what you should do is try you best to make your money and give your family a better live,see?
I'm living a good life and I have plenty money to support my family. To me it's way too much time spend on this forum but I have to admit, I like here.

tgrhfei

second some of the Indias have the intention. I have lurked in different forums for a long time, I can feel the hatried of some Indias to China.
This is a pratical world. The only difference is how big. I don't think india is a big threat to China, like China is not a big thread to India.
kickok2000 is living in the dream,he forget our history,80 years ago,we showed our friendship to japan,but so what?
we never want get into wars with indian,but if anyone want to invade our country now or in the future ,all of them will die,totally die!

kickok1975

I respect your opions. It's something we could seriously discuss here with Indian members. You may find there are reasons behind it. There is no unreasonable hate or love.

tgrhfei

I'm living a good life and I have plenty money to support my family. To me it's way too much time spend on this forum but I have to admit, I like here.
you didn't answer all of my guestions.where is the friendship?did they show any ?

niharjhatn

And you are doing that by earning 50 cents a post?

Kickok is contributing to the knowledge of the forum and its members.

I enjoy learning, a sentiment echoed by most here, and indeed, is the whole PURPOSE of this forum.

If you feel you cannot contribute, do not post. No one is forcing you to be here. You have a choice!

pmaitra

kickok2000 is living in the dream,he forget our history,80 years ago,we showed our friendship to japan,but so what?
we never want get into wars with indian,but if anyone want to invade our country now or in the future ,all of them will die,totally die!
I know how you feel. I am fully aware of sufferings meted out to Chinese people by the Japanese. I could cite many examples, but would only mention one, the Nankin Massacre (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre). In such specific scenarios, most Indians, including myself, will show complete solidarity with you. By the same token, I expect you to appreciate our right to show solidarity with people in Tibet and East Turkestan. I know this is a sensitive issue for you, but we cannot have different rules for different people, can we?

kickok1975

Ok, just as you said, I'm living in dreams and know nothing about history, end of story.

JayATL

Red , the last place you judge a countries true policy stance is on any blog or forum. I can show you 2 x anti indian comments from Chinese in other forums. If the scenario was true as you have put it, why did your country come with 400 business men to India. Surely, they would know the ground realities of doing business with India - if truly they were hostile towards Chinese- they would have stayed home.

I myself debate a lot about china , but it's all political / trade issues . I don't like you trade pacts, not because it's your fault, its because countries need to stand up the deficits and demand china open its market up more. again, its not your fault if you govt can get away with trade deficits. It's not personal towards its citizens.

Example: Look at Pakistan and china trade pacts- China has exported goods worth around $ 11 billion whereas Pakistan's exports could hardly reach $ 0.25 billion. Now they are dumb asses in Pakistan to accept this and they do because they kiss china's feet. basically they have a " worship" china view. while indian and Indians never have kissed anyone's feet. Why else would pakistan cut its own feet damage its own industries by accepting cheaper Chinese goods and not be able to export more?

As you have seen with NPT even in the worst economic situations- India walks to different tune. so , if we yell here and say china needs to open up more trade and no FREE TRADE PACT with china. It's not because we hate you- it's because we want a fair and favorable deal.

Regarding War: Here is thing, looking at India's history you know we don't attack. looking at how china has treated Taiwan- I suspect china is not overtly aggressive in warmongering. Both countries are loving the new economic power and their voice in the world stage. what I will tell you- as far as the differences between us two countries, and you may not like it- but you can't refute it - is that the world likes India , while the world is concerned and cautious about China's best friends ( Iran, NK, Pakistan Sudan, Syria etc ) - not exactly a great reputation amongst them.

Last edited:

tgrhfei

I respect your opions. It's something we could seriously discuss here with Indian members. You may find there are reasons behind it. There is no unreasonable hate or love.
seriously discuss。great!
I would like to ask how could china threat indian?
I want to know why their newspaper and their government always say china is a threat?
I come to this forum not because I love it,I just don't understand how you guys got to know what we think about ourselves?and how you got to know our PLA will threat you?you newspapers told you that?answer my second guestion first!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles