Who is the Real Enemy and Threat to China

Status
Not open for further replies.

tgrhfei

I'm not talking about democracy here. I'm talking about China's problems and its potential threat to our country's development. I personally don't think a western style democracy will fit China. But I also don't think Chinese poeple deserve autocracy forever. I wish and hope our government will face the problems and correct it for the sake of Chinese people's wellbeings.
well,I suggest you read something about the history of British、USA,and some developing country like Indian and Philippines。history may tell us what to do。

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Status quo indicates a stagnation of ideas and rings the death knell of progress.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Lol, Tshering. You are a nice guy with clear mind. I don't expect my country to meet Nordic standard. I knew it is unrealistic. I just merely want China to get better and our people can live with more dignity. To me it's the modest demand.
:) Buddy I meant that Nordic country's benchmark is a good inspiration. Look at how calm and high-standard of life they have there. Peaceful, transparent, social conscience, societal ethics, low crime-rate, honest government, high GDP etc etc.. that is what all would want. It is good if you work towards that. We Indians need to reach to your level first. Our corruption rivals that of Pakistan almost if you want me to slightly exaggerate.

The only difference is that in India, people will murder the politicians in lynch mobs if they try to become like what Zardari does in the open.

RedDragon

He is not 50cent army
hehe, these india guys are too serious about the so called "50 cents". And I also think you are too serious about this forum.

I don't think your efforts will have any affect on people on both side to understanding each other. But anyway, nice try.

Of course China is not prefect, but I think the Chinese will find the solution by ourself.

JustForLaughs

Irrelevant.

I am not concerned about corruption, criticism of China in this thread.

I am concerned about the issue wherein the Chinese posters asserted that the photos Kickok deleted after posting it, is available all over China and so it is nothing new as claimed by the two Chinese poster.

Indeed, if there is nothing to fear as they are inferring, then let them post it.

That is what is the context.

Now, it is better if you do not go off on a tangent and imply issues that are in your own imagination that you feel I am implying.

Are you the spokesman of the Chinese Communist and the last word that I require an official confirmation from?

Please disabuse yourself of such assumed airs.

Good one?

Try one and criticise Hu or Wen, even here.

And let us see how long you last in China and if you are abroad, how you return!

if you arent concerned with criticism then first be more clear in your reply to me. and second, dont reply to me because it was exactly what i was talking about the whole time.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
hehe, these india guys are too serious about the so called "50 cents".

China is not prefect,

Lots of truth there :D

Not Serious my Friend but amused...

Btw, 50cent was a old new..

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
if you arent concerned with criticism then first be more clear in your reply to me. and second, dont reply to me because it was exactly what i was talking about the whole time.
The unfortunate part is you tend to jump start and not observe the issue in the context of the ongoing discussion.

1. The issue was the broadside to Kickok that he did not paste any photos that were not available widely on Chinese websites.

2. It was stated that the photos were deleted since that there was good reason to be worried because none knew who is from the cyber police.

3. It was said that there was nothing to fear since China has changed (or inference to the effect) and criticism was perfectly normal in China.

4. Hence, the "Try one and criticise Hu or Wen, even here.

And let us see how long you last in China and if you are abroad, how you return!"

Do you subscribe to the view:

1. that one can criticise, being a person in China, you can criticise Hu or Wen?

2. if you are an overseas Chinese, you will be allowed to return to China, if you criticise Hu or Wen?

What do you say on that?

tgrhfei

The unfortunate part is you tend to jump start and not observe the issue in the context of the ongoing discussion.

1. The issue was the broadside to Kickok that he did not paste any photos that were not available widely on Chinese websites.

2. It was stated that the photos were deleted since that there was good reason to be worried because none knew who is from the cyber police.

3. It was said that there was nothing to fear since China has changed (or inference to the effect) and criticism was perfectly normal in China.

And let us see how long you last in China and if you are abroad, how you return!"

1. that one can criticise, being a person in China, you can criticise Hu or Wen?

2. if you are an overseas Chinese, you will be allowed to return to China, if you criticise Hu or Wen?

What do you say on that?
wow,who are you?you think you know a lot about china?
the pics are everywhere on our web!

JustForLaughs

What do you say on that?

this is what i replied to.

I think most Chinese are afraid of criticizing government's wrongdoings in the first place, let alone the actions.
from this point it is very clear i am focusing on the ability to criticize. your reply ALSO mentions criticism. when i give the same reply, you all of a sudden say it is irrelevant.

is there something you dont understand with the chain of events?

as for your question, i thought my article was clear. the people criticize the government and corruption all the time. even make cartoons about it.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
hehe, these india guys are too serious about the so called "50 cents". And I also think you are too serious about this forum.

I don't think your efforts will have any affect on people on both side to understanding each other. But anyway, nice try.

Of course China is not prefect, but I think the Chinese will find the solution by ourself.
I enjoys horses and the neighing.

But horseplay is another issue. This forum is a serious watering hole. I wonder if forums are there for flippancy. There is however the Jokes Thread for flippancy and comic relief.

Indeed, the 50 Cent Army is of import. It clutters the forum, mostly with the irrelevant and a rather large dose of Chinese Communist Propaganda. Propaganda not in the Chinese interpretation of the word, but the actual meaning in English.

In English it means:

In general, a message designed to persuade its intended audience to think and behave in a certain manner. Thus advertising is commercial propaganda. In specific, institutionalized and systematic spreading of information and/or disinformation, usually to promote a narrow political or religious viewpoint. They negative connotation being the use of every means to distort facts and spread total falsehoods.

The forums are for discussion and not government sponsored propaganda. Hence, we are serious about that.

You are entitled to find a solution to your 50 cent Army barrage and devise new ways to cloak propaganda, but I can assure you that this 50 Cent is not appreciated when foisted on the world. The words '50 Cent Army' is of US origin and the world slowly woke up to the barrage that has been unleashed.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
wow,who are you?you think you know a lot about china?
the pics are everywhere on our web!
Who am I?

In original form it is - Ehyeh asher ehyeh.

Do I know a lot of China?

Not quite in the manner of speaking of knowing all. The vista of knowledge is not static. It is fluid. Hence, none can claim to know. Knowledge is limitless.

I don't visit your webs for the simple reason that I am not too fond of Government claptrap aimed to seize the mind of individuals and make them Pavlovian dogs. I hope you know what were the Pavlovian dogs.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
this is what i replied to.

from this point it is very clear i am focusing on the ability to criticize. your reply ALSO mentions criticism. when i give the same reply, you all of a sudden say it is irrelevant.

is there something you dont understand with the chain of events?

as for your question, i thought my article was clear. the people criticize the government and corruption all the time. even make cartoons about it.
Please show me the criticism of Wen and Hu.

Iamanidiot

The worst thing about Chinese propaganda is they seem to be believing their own propaganda

JustForLaughs

Please show me the criticism of Wen and Hu.
Ok, Hu should stop that ridiculous license plate number policy. its dumb and a mass transport system abandon cars in the core areas is much better.

not good enough?

i have something better than quoting someone unknown you dont know and claiming they said w/e.

People have right to criticize gov't, says Chinese Premier Wen
http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2009-02/28/content_10917646.htm

Last edited:

tgrhfei

Ray:why my post was edited?is that what you called democracy and freedom?even in our country,you can delete it all,but you can not edit it。I just want to say something between kickok2000 and myself,I think I have the freedom to let one guy kickok2000 know what I mean,is there anything wrong ?

just a few books name ,but you edited them all ,you are really really great。you know the book call《史记》in chinese?our ancestor wrote it 2000 years ago,can you read it?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Ok, Hu should stop that ridiculous license plate number policy. its dumb and a mass transport system abandon cars in the core areas is much better.

not good enough?

i have something better that quoting someone unknown you dont know and claiming they said w/e.

People have right to criticize gov't, says Chinese Premier Wen
http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2009-02/28/content_10917646.htm
Rather earthshaking an accusation!

Hu can say that Chinese can criticise the Govt, but words converted to reality is what is important.

And why has he stopped short in stating that he or the Politburo members can be chastised for their policies?

Heard of Liu Xiaobo amongst others?

tgrhfei

The worst thing about Chinese propaganda is they seem to be believing their own propaganda
this forum really amazed me!so many guys are living in the dream!
come on ,guys,if you have time ,come and visit china ,I really hope you can come here and find a true china,not on the web!

tgrhfei

Hu can say that Chinese can criticise the Govt, but words converted to reality is what is important.

And why has he stopped short in stating that he or the Politburo members can be chastised for their policies?

in my opinion,liuxiaobo should die,you know why?

oh,I forgot that,a country ruled by british for 300 hundred years will never understand !

JustForLaughs

i posted an article that talked about a vid pointing out all sorts of issues with Chinese gov. that article stated all sorts of things like this are made by chinese netizen.

i even provide this article. where Wen says it people can criticize. 90,000 questions on a variety of topics, including corruption were asked.

i feel i made my point, as i never stopped saying, Chinese are not scared and criticize allllll the time.

yeah i have heard of him.

Do supporters of Nobel winner Liu Xiaobo really know what he stands for?
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2010/dec/15/nobel-winner-liu-xiaobo-chinese-dissident

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles