Who is the Real Enemy and Threat to China

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
chengguan means Monk, right?

How will abolishing them make Chinese cities like the Indian cities?

pmaitra

kickok,

Can't see the pictures. Could you please check?

Thanks!

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
@kickok1975
Cant see your Pics, Why not use Image-shake or photobucket ?

amoy

I deleted my pictures, because I still want to live in China
Kickoff, I love your exposing another side of China -- like those pics - luxurious government bldgs, and tough law enforcement.

but why did u delete them? those pics are already available on many Chinese sites. why are u frightened? is China today getting more and more tolerant ?

that 1st gvnmt bldg. of your pics as splendid as " White House", looks like Shunde District Adm Bldg. of Foshan City,where I've stayed. U can't call anything of that 'corrption', bearing in mind Shunde is one of the richest in China.

Even now China is not as democratic or free, or clean as India, I'm glad she's in the right direction as a runner-up

Iamanidiot

Kickoff, I love your exposing another side of China -- like those pics - luxurious government bldgs, and tough law enforcement.

but why did u delete them? those pics are already available on many Chinese sites. why are u frightened? is China today getting more and more tolerant ?

that 1st gvnmt bldg. of your pics as splendid as " White House", looks like Shunde District Adm Bldg. of Foshan City,where I've stayed. U can't call anything of that 'corrption', bearing in mind Shunde is one of the richest in China.

Even now China is not as democratic or free, or clean as India, I'm glad she's in the right direction as a runner-up
Good sarcasm Ohimalaya

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
ahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....good one
Good one?

Try one and criticise Hu or Wen, even here.

And let us see how long you last in China and if you are abroad, how you return!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

OK.

Why don't you put those pictures yourself?

That will show how liberal all is in China.

We are curious!

The proof of the pudding is in the eating as they say in the English language.

India is not clean and we have no hesitation in saying so, since that is the truth!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
To all our Honourable Posters from Peoples' Republic of China and those who are feel that those pictures are fine and that they are not scared to put them here,

Go ahead and put it here on this forum.

As your new found friend the Americans say - PUT YOUR MOUTH WHERE THE MONEY IS!

If you don't, it means you are plumb SCARED and the PRC brooks no independent view or any criticism of the Tongzhis who rule China!

Last edited:

Parthy

Air Warrior
Badguy2000, I'm not in disconnecting mode with China. I'm in China every year witness her development and growing problem. I don't like to hide my head in the sands. Since in this forum there are numerous threads about China's growing power and military, I feel it's necessary to show people another side of China. A side that is behind our exciting outside appearance that is currently rotting now.
Every country has its other side which is more corrupt, distorted and perverted.. But I do appreciate your intent in discussing the policy which the Chinese government has...

amoy

A few links in Chinese - the pics are self explanary
http://bbs.54bb.com/view_3_2_103348.html << the 1st pics abt suspected murder of a village head due to land disputes / confiscation (but it's claimed as a traffic accident)

http://bbs.54bb.com/view_3_2_103339.html << the last comment mocking Wen Jiabao (many nicknamed him as a "talk show' star") for his failing policy over curbing speculation in property prices (probably u need to use a (Google) translator to get ideas)

It's very important to have different facets of China as a developing country in transition. Of course it's not true Chinese are intimidated, as if living in a 'police state'.

Last edited:

black eagle

Country flag
I deleted my pictures, because I still want to live in China
Come on Kick, let the process of democratic reform of china begin here.. You lead all your chinese brethren for a new China. Don't be afraid. Bring back those pictures. If the authorities do something to you we'll take Tibet.. Don't worry buddy.. :cool::balle:

Last edited:

kickok1975

I would love to recover those pictures but I have to be remaining cautious. Apparently not everyone here agrees with my opinion and you never know what kind of people they are. China is developing fast but in politics she is still in tight control. One can blame government privately but it could cause trouble if you criticize them publically. Government is very sensitive to any potential threat and it's very easy to get all kinds of labels on your head. Look how easy Badguy labeled me, although I'm sure he is not working for government web police department.

I suggest you be vigilant even though you live overseas and even post thread here in India forum. It's a sad fact that we can't say all we want to say and can't talk all we want to talk. You don't know who is monitoring you. In that regard,China still has a long way to go.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Ohimalaya, Badguy,

What about the pictures that Kickof is supposed to have shown?

You both show it since it is on websites in China.

I can understand the anxiety of Kickok.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles