Who is for the death penalty

• For

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • Against

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters

Param

I am for Death Penalty.
But unfortunately most heinous professional criminals never get capital punishment from courts.Those who are in death row these days are accused of crimes of opportunity, personal enmity or terrorism.
The professionals like hitmen, mercenaries, underworld Dons or their political bosses generally never face the gallows.

amoy

Maybe Gulag is a better replacement for death penalty.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Death penalty should only be for the rarest of rare cases where there is no doubt about the intent.

If person kills in a rage or accident then obviously he shouldn't be given death penalty and nor should mad men (medically speaking).

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Death penalty is not the solution to tackle with indoctrinated pakistani kids and other terrorists.....what we need to do is make these terrorists do such hard labor that they beg for death....record there begging and pleading and show it to the world - how they are put upto extreme hard labor to survive that they prefer death (make them work 20 hrs a day or so with low nutrition).....that will deny 72 huries to them and instead they will made to suffer hell on earth, this will give out a clear signal to all the pakistani terrorists and other jihadis regarding the consequences they will face for their dastardly acts!

Param

Death penalty is not the solution to tackle with indoctrinated pakistani kids and other terrorists.....what we need to do is make these terrorists do such hard labor that they beg for death....record there begging and pleading and show it to the world - how they are put upto extreme hard labor to survive that they prefer death (make them work 20 hrs a day or so with low nutrition).....that will deny 72 huries to them and instead they will made to suffer hell on earth, this will give out a clear signal to all the pakistani terrorists and other jihadis regarding the consequences they will face for their dastardly acts!
Just castrate the Pak* Jehadis and make Mujra video featuring them. Make sure the Video is available in Punjab province of Pakistan.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
I am against but not for humanitarian or moral grounds. My belief is you can't suffer when you are dead so you should serve life.

Zoravar

I am for it,but the proof should be sufficient,not like circumstantial evidence which is used to prove the majority of the cases here

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Kill them and strip them for parts, maybe not the former.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles