Who can make decision more easyly,President Xi or President Obama?

badguy2000

Respected Member
well, many people look on China as a dictatorship ....

however, the CCP Plitburo, the actual top authority of China,has 7 standing members and the seven standing members almost are equal .Xi has only one vote of the 7 votes.

I suddenly feel that it is even harder for Chinese president Xi to persuade his colleagues and make a decision than President Obama does so with congress.

singa

I never think China is dictatorship. I did some researchs on it.

From government to state-own company to army, it is not dictatorship. it is bi-officers. For example, for a city, if you have a major, then you also have a secretary, also you have a committee. so we cannot say China is dictatorship.

However, it is one party control ship. Now we see it has pros and cons. pros is efficiency, cons is severe resistance risk.

well, many people look on China as a dictatorship ....

however, the CCP Plitburo, the actual top authority of China,has 7 standing members and the seven standing members almost are equal .Xi has only one vote of the 7 votes.

I suddenly feel that it is even harder for Chinese president Xi to persuade his colleagues and make a decision than President Obama does so with congress.

Energon

DFI stars
Ambassador
Country flag
This one's a no brainer. China isn't a dictatorship it is a one party autocracy.

addiction

there is no comparison as such....guess, Mr Roman 11 in China can act only as per the CCP charter whereas Mr Obama can take decision more decisively as he is elected by the people of that country with full majority...US president is said to be more powerful when it comes to take decisive and prompt actions pertaining to their national interest..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles