White America's history of cultural and racial dominance over Asia

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Seriously :lol:.I thought India is worse still I saw S.Korea then Philippines even beats S.Korea.Urgently China&India must do something to save Asian culture,race&values.
Chinese are big white wannabes themselves . and without an art industry of worth, I don't think they can do much.

Only hope for Asia is India , which first needs to get over this white wannabeness,(I think it is possible in a decade or two after we eliminate poverty and rediscover our rightful place in the world). After than we can point out to other Asians to preserve their culture .

Japanese can help us in that regard too . I forsee a great future for us and Asians :fyeah:

Yun Ming

Chinese are big white wannabes themselves . and without an art industry of worth, I don't think they can do much.

Only hope for Asia is India , which first needs to get over this white wannabeness,(I think it is possible in a decade or two after we eliminate poverty and rediscover our rightful place in the world). After than we can point out to other Asians to preserve their culture .

Japanese can help us in that regard too . I forsee a great future for us and Asians :fyeah:
Yes, I think India has the best chance in curing Asia's white obsession.
China comes second, I actually still have faith in China.

A good way to see where a country's head is at on this matter is to take a look at their "Fantasy Worlds".
The thing with computer generated graphics is that artists create their characters(heroes/Idols) from scratch. Meaning, they have all the power to decide how they look like. They play God Mode on the face, the hair, the body, the colors of the skin, etc.
So, consciously, subconsciously or unconsciously, they are proclaiming to the world their views. "An art is a window into one's Soul" as they say.

So here are examples of Japan's and China's Fantasy Arts:

JAPAN:

CHINA:

There other examples, but there's a picture limit per post. You get the point.

Japan's art is horribly white obsessed I don't think Japan will turn things around any time soon.
China is in far better state right now.

So I am curious to see what "Fantasy Worlds" would India come up with once they get into the world of video game making too. Crossing my fingers you guys will not be a S.Korea and Japan in this field.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
There other examples, but there's a picture limit per post. You get the point.

Japan's art is horribly white obsessed I don't think Japan will turn things around any time soon.
China is in far better state right now.

So I am curious to see what "Fantasy Worlds" would India come up with once they get into the world of video game making too. Crossing my fingers you guys will not be a S.Korea and Japan in this field.
If we go by old comics, then India had its own taste:

Same goes for the kid's heroes these days:

So, I hope you would see more Indian characters once India gets into anime big time.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles