Which state are you from?

Which state are you from?

• Total voters

Tamil TigerWoods

Tamil Nadu (obviously). Born in Thanjavur, moved to Canada in 91'. Currently pursuing my Masters in Geophysics.

Have medical school aspirations for the future (need to complete a second undergrad though, sadly).

praneet.bajpaie

Tamil Nadu (obviously). Born in Thanjavur, moved to Canada in 91'. Currently pursuing my Masters in Geophysics.

Have medical school aspirations for the future (need to complete a second undergrad though, sadly).
Cannot comprehend your profile pic. Are you in favour of an independent country of Tamil Nadu?

Berkut

Country flag
Born in West Bengal, grew up in Dehradun and Delhi.... :)
Better half from J&K

republic_roi97

Country flag
Hello guys, republic_roi97 here, you guys can call me "CK" which stands for chaudi (wide) khopadi (head). That's what i am called by my friends, I am from Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. Excited to be here.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Hello guys, republic_roi97 here, you guys can call me "CK" which stands for chaudi (wide) khopadi (head). That's what i am called by my friends, I am from Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. Excited to be here.
Welcome to DFI....Enjoy your stay.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme

My goodness you don't see a lot of Indian tamils over here! What part of Canada?

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
Born in kottyam kerala raised in United Arab Emirates currently residing on thripunithura cochin kerala india

Tarun Kumar

Hi Guys. Joined this forum few days back. From New Delhi but working in Mumbai.

SofaAloo

OCI, UK born with service in the British Army, now based out in Mumbai

Cutting Edge

First of all hi everyone,:india: I am a long time DFI reader and now finally a member.:biggrin2: It's great to read posts from fellow patriots and tech savvy people.(sorry couldn't post on new member's section because I don't have permissions)

And to answer the question,
Proud to be from Modi's home state Gujarat:yo:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles