Where is India in the encounter of civilizations ?

Das ka das

Tihar Jail
Banned
Re: Where is India in the Clash of Civilizations?

Two Best case Possibilities

1. India solves the Yogi's Dilemma
i. Gandhi's satyagraha against the Gladiator
ii. Gita's war against the Gladiator
-Yogic inside but tough outside

2. India becomes another Gladiator civilization like the others and secures itself.

-->Both require a combination of hard and soft power to secure one's sovereignty.

Das ka das

Tihar Jail
Banned

Obstacles

1. Lack of India's hard power:
--Economics, governance, military, geopolitics

2. Clashes of soft power
--Discourse is colonized: "What civilization?"
--Internal clash of nation vs its fragments; similar to transplanted organ facing rejection by the body's immune system

3. Loftiness, apathy

Das ka das

Tihar Jail
Banned

Summary and Conclusion

1. Global reality:
--3 major civilizations (West, Pan-Islam, China) will intensify competition for self-interest.
--India is a major playground and battleground for them

2. India's reality:
--Internal fragmentation is worsening--supported by cycle of vote banks, bribes, quotas
--"Minorities" becoming branch offices for global nexuses, and are receiving funding, ideology, political support

3. Future:
--Presently India lacks the civilizational consensus and power necessary to survive as a nation-state in a dangerous world. India itself
will disintegrate and its parts assimilated into others, while India's culture will flourish as theirs; OR...
--If India's civilizational foundation can be secured, it could be a key solution provider to the world's problems.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag

Sir its a hypothetical scenario. Situation has changed much since the advent of Obama.
It won't be US directly, it would be through proxies in Netherlands and other such European countries. Not much difference though, since since Western Civilization=White/Christian Civilization

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!

Dont get me wrong im no western lackey but this seems tin foil stuff to me.

Relax we aren't disintegrating!

Das ka das

Tihar Jail
Banned

Sir Rajiv Malhotra has put over 10 years research into his book "Breaking India" which was quoted in the recent Church-inspired Kundankulam anti-nuclear protests by security analysts. Believe me, everything in the book is solidly backed with painstaking research. This is one book every Indian who considers himself patriotic MUST read.

TrueSpirit

Had you lived in certain NE states, you wouldn't be asserting the same.

Waging-war against a nation does not have to be a conventional offensive or a cross-border insurgency. There are myriad ways of dis-integrating a nation. The last I checked, not all nations were our well-wishers.

Anyway, lets not predict the future. Just be prepared, on our guard, against threats which can manifest in any form.

Complacency & casual attitude has been our civilization's bane (due to a bountiful topography).

Last 1000 years have not been very kind to Bharat & its natives, i.e. our ancestors.

Wise learns from others' mistake, ordinary learns from his own mistake but fool is the one who repeats his own mistakes. Lets not be the third kind, anymore.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag

Sir Rajiv Malhotra has put over 10 years research into his book "Breaking India" which was quoted in the recent Church-inspired Kundankulam anti-nuclear protests by security analysts. Believe me, everything in the book is solidly backed with painstaking research. This is one book every Indian who considers himself patriotic MUST read.
Does he give suggestions on how to stop it in that book ?

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag

Summary and Conclusion

1. Global reality:
--3 major civilizations (West, Pan-Islam, China) will intensify competition for self-interest.
--India is a major playground and battleground for them

2. India's reality:
--Internal fragmentation is worsening--supported by cycle of vote banks, bribes, quotas
--"Minorities" becoming branch offices for global nexuses, and are receiving funding, ideology, political support

3. Future:
--Presently India lacks the civilizational consensus and power necessary to survive as a nation-state in a dangerous world. India itself
will disintegrate and its parts assimilated into others, while India's culture will flourish as theirs; OR...
--If India's civilizational foundation can be secured, it could be a key solution provider to the world's problems.
That last bold line says a lot, Indian culture itself is the reason why we stand against all these past attacks on our culture (sanskriti).
We need to protect it. Problem is Indian Education System, when Russia launched 1st satellite ahead of US, US president demanded the reason why they're behind and conclusion came that it's education system. And they radically changed the system.
Imo,India facesthe same problem, our children fight for marks and don't consider their abilities. The aim of this Britishers by implementing this education system was to kill our culture by cultivating deeds of anti thoughts of our system. Our ancient education system was all about your abilities. Not saying we should implement ancient education system but radical change needed. Our text books are worst, don't teach full version of every subject, be it science, history or anything. If we change our education system, I don't know how but I've read some alternatives, right now I'm on mobile so can't give some insights about it.
We need those Yogis who became gladiator. Our Sanskriti, our Hinduism teaches us both peace and being protective. imo Mahabharata is the best Example of those teachings, be peaceful and be prosperous, live & let live but if someone does Adharma, it's your duty to protect Dharma no matter how. Dharma has various types.

That education point is one of among many btw.Many points need to be addressed to protect the culture, sometimes I feel the definition of Hindutva is fit to protect the culture.

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
Btw, very good thread and good info from @Das ka das .... Thank You...

Last edited by a moderator:

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
From that article

Yogi turning into Gladiator = RSS. (not being judgmental)
Might be, as Hindutva is all about protecting Nation and our culture.

Das ka das

Tihar Jail
Banned

Not really. My suggestion is for aad admi to pressure the government to ban foreign NGO's (which are more often than not heavily funded by Churches), for NRI's like myself to interact with liberal Christians (against Evangelization) and tell them the truth of such innocent sounding NGO's such as "World Vision". As you can see the solutions are few and far between. The foreign nexus is too damn ingrained, especially in states like TN and AP. As the original poster of this video @panduranghari has said, more than likely we Hindus have lost the war. A break up of India seems on the horizon with the destruction of Indian civilization (parts of which will be appropriated by other civilizations), as our resident historian claims (and probably wishes for).

Last edited by a moderator:

TrueSpirit

A break up of India seems on the horizon with the destruction of Indian civilization (parts of which will be appropriated by other civilizations), as our resident historian claims (and probably wishes for).
Probably wishes for.........??? You have doubts...?

He is desperate to migrate to the glorious almighty Iran, which is much more advanced than India (his world-view). Alas, he does not have the courage to admit it openly.

After all, India is such a bad country & Indians are considered amongst the worst in the world (again, his world-view).

With citizens like these, who needs the clique & accomplices of Ishrat :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

LeT should take a chill pill, now.

Last edited:

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag

Probably wishes for.........??? You have doubts...?

He is desperate to migrate to the glorious almighty Iran, which is much more advanced than India (his world-view). Alas, he does not have the courage to admit it openly.

After all, India is such a bad country & Indians are considered amongst the worst in the world (again, his world-view).

With citizens like these, who needs the clique & accomplices of Ishrat :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

LeT should take a chill pill, now.
Who's He ?? Rajiv Malhotra ??

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles